Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-12-2016, 12:35 PM   #1
diaper06
Account Banned

Default My day of hell

My Day of Hell
I had confided in another getdare member that I have lacked the inspiration to do any diaper dares in a few months. He happily obliged with providing me with inspiration and tasks. The inspiration was that I had to give him my getdare password. He would change the password, and the only way to earn it back would be to complete tasks of his choice/creation. In preparation, I had to save up 2 liters of piss in a bottle, and not poop for 24 hours. Once I started, I had to drink 1 litre of liquid per hour.
Task 1:
My first task was to shoot video clips of me dancing to 3 different songs. I also had to write “loser” on my forehead, “tiny useless cock” on my chest with an arrow pointing down, and “worthless loser” on both arms. This was done in pink lipstick. Now for the songs. Diapered of course. These songs included “The Dancing Baby Song’’, “Loser” by Beck, and “I am a loser” by the Beatles. Oh the humiliation. I felt really stupid while dancing, especially trying to copy the “Dancing Baby’’. I basically just hurried through it so I could be done. So humiliating. I also had to pour half a cup of piss in my “drinking mug” and pour that down my diaper. My fiancé uses that cup a lot. I will always know that it had my piss in it when she uses it lol. I was allowed to rinse it out before my next drink.
Task 2:
I changed into a fresh diaper and had to pour a full cup of piss straight into the diaper this time. I then had to spend 30 minutes with my face strapped in the previous diaper, face down on the floor, that had day old piss in it. It stunk so bad. Boredom and stink is the only way to describe the 30 minutes. And pissing in the soaked diaper lol.
Task 3:
I had to coat the entire crotch area of the diaper with either toothpaste or icy hot. I chose toothpaste. I also had to put some up my ass. It burned and itched so bad! I then had to take the previous pissy diaper and try to rub the lipstick off my face with it. It basically just smeared it everywhere! I then had to spend 30 minutes with that diaper on my head like a bonnet, then the diaper I just took off as a face mask. With my nose pressed up against the wall. More pee means it stunk even worse! More boredom!
Task 4:
I had to shove 3 small items up my ass, along with 3 suppositories, and diaper up. After crapping my diaper, I then had to blindfold myself and lay face down with the shitty diaper under my face, and find my 3 objects with my mouth. This was awful, I did gag a few times, but finally found the items. I had shit all over my face by time this was done. I desperately wanted to clean my mouth out, which I would get to do soon!
Task 5:
(Worst task)
This one was payback for me making him lose in the “Loser has to mouth soaping.” I had to soak a bar of ivory soap in a bowl of warm water for 10 minutes. I then had to spend 30 minutes doing mouth soaping. I was literally begging for it to end, but to no avail. This was by far the worst task of all.
Task 6:
I then had to peel and chop an onion, so I would start tearing up. Once done, I had to put the chopped onion pieces in the messy diaper from before. 30 minutes face down with diaper strapped on face. The onions wore off, but the shit smell was awful. I had shit all over my face again. I was glad when this was over, but would still rather do this over mouth soaping.
Task 7:
I was ordered to strap the messy diaper to my head like a bonnet, and rub it all over my hair every once in a while. This made such a big mess of my hair. This lasted for 20 minutes. Even after cleaning up, I think I still might have shitty hair!
Task 8:
My last task was to pour the entire rest of the bottle of pee over my head, and use a previously wet diaper to wipe my hair and face as clean as possible. The pee stunk so bad, and it was so cold! It didn’t really get me clean, but it did loosen it up a lot.
I was then allowed to clean up, and am currently typing this up. Once I email this, he will give me the last character to my password, and the order that it goes in.
This was not an enjoyable day! My lips still burn from the soap!

Add to my cornertime dare!
Kik: diaperboy06

I love extreme dares!
6 hour dare limit

Likes/Limits/Toys
diaper06 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk