drwarschauu
getDare Devil

B sounds like fun to me.

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 03:01 PM   #422
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Kate feels hands on her wrists again. She isn’t sure what is next, but she lets them get pulled back. Eventually, her wrists meet behind her. She notices right away that this pose is thrusting her chest out more. Her face feels even warmer knowing this.

However Kate didn’t predict that there was a different reason for this maneuver. Kate then feels something soft get wrapped around the wrist, and then it constricts tighter. Kate pulls at the binding, only to find that her wrists are now stuck!

Kate moves about more, trying to get free. However she finds that is hard. She is tied and very exposed!

Looking forward, Kate is even more worried. It was one thing to be standing or sitting in front of the window; at least if things did get bad, maybe she could have run away. Now though she’d be stuck. She worried more about the windows with lights turned on she could see. She’d be totally trapped if someone did decide to look now.

Kate didn’t think to close her legs, her feet being stuck around the legs of the chairs was technically by choice, but she didn’t think of it that way. This gave Nat plenty of time to move around and start tying Kate’s ankle to the leg. Kate moved her other leg over to that one, realizing she wasn’t bound down there yet. However in her condition, Kate didn’t put up much of a fight when Nat moved it back to the other side and tied it.

Kate was now completely tied to the chair. The best she could do would be to try and rock herself over, but that wouldn’t hide her, and probably just make things uncomfortable.

“So, what’s it like?” Nat asked vaguely, running a few fingers over Kate’s bare legs. “You’re completely naked and exposed. Do you like it? Is it worse than when you were stranded naked? Less in your control now?”

Kate started to breathe heavier and heavier. The line of questioning was very spot on. “Yes,” Kate admitted. Although she was scared, she was of course still very turned on. She wasn’t able to hide her enjoyment of how naughty everything was getting.

“What is it like though? Tell us more,” Nat requested. Nat occasionally made eye contact, but would also take very close looks at Kate’s exposed private areas. Nat’s hand also rested right on Kate’s thigh.

Kate struggled to find an answer, she wasn’t so sure herself. “I feel so… well powerless. Exposed… and vulnerable. I can hardly breathe, but my body is tingling all over.” Kate looked out the window. “I can’t stop anyone from seeing me. I don’t want to be seen. It’s embarrassing to have you guys see me…”

Nat giggled, “I can tell there is supposed to be a ‘but’ there, and I don’t think it’s your naked ‘butt’ that I’m sensing.”

Rose herself was intently watching and listening as well. She continued to hover over Kate’s shoulder. She licked her lips, probably self consciously, as she waited for Rose to continue.

“I’m really turned on. I know it’s obvious and I know you guys know, and it’s driving me nuts. I’m worried about strangers seeing, but I also don’t want it to end. I want to get closer and closer and I want to um…” Kate paused. She didn’t normally talk about sexual desires of course, “I want to cum pretty bad too.”

Nat smiled. She looked Kate over. “You’ve been to Britney and you’ve obviously had your task from Rose as well?” Nat asked. Kate nodded. “Good, then I think it’s time to reward you some. Rose,” Nat called.

Rose walked around the side of the chair. She stood, naked and breathing heavily herself. She looked Kate over more closely now that she had a better view. Kate did the same back to her.

A) Rose sits on Kate’s lap. Kate pleasures Rose.

B) Rose leans in. Rose pleasures Kate.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 03:24 PM   #423
Fetique
Enigma

Going for B here.
I may add more to the list with time.
Fetique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 04:22 PM   #424
deswill

My vote is B....

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=183098
deswill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 05:41 PM   #425
kittenlyss

Hm, B, it's only fair. Kate deserves something for all they've put her through

The Food Vixen Queen of (IN)Sensitivity Queen of Procrastination Certified Gummy Bear Surgeon

Firmly denies all accusations of being: cute, adorable, darling, and an eruptor.

The most curious thing you ever saw.
labels
kittenlyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 12:38 AM   #426
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Kate deserves this so I say B
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 02:01 AM   #427
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

Another vote for B from me.

PM dares
Old 12-20-2013, 08:12 AM   #428
uzaho

I must say that A is very intriguing. I have no idea how Rose could be pleasured while in the bound lap of Kate. I'll take A just to see what you're thinking, Jappio!

My stories:
Going Unnoticed at School
Becky's Brother's Sleepover
uzaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 01:50 PM   #429
mrthatguy21

Huh. I didn't miss as much as i thought...

Also i think A is interesting also

Not currently looking for dares so likes limits etc are unnecessary thanks

----------------------------------------------------
I'm not sure what else to put here so yeah...
----------------------------------------------------

Umbreon: Best Pokemon
mrthatguy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 03:43 PM   #430
RowantheINSANE

Definitely B. Kate deserves it!

I have been a silent reader so far, since I only discovered this last night.

Dislikes: Poo, clothing control, anal

Limits: Family, friends, open public, pictures
RowantheINSANE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 10:40 PM   #431
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

(Don’t worry those who wanted to see A, it’ll probably be one of the extra branches I explore when this is over. I had a cute idea for it that I can’t help but at least start off.

Moving into quite the endgame people! I’m not ending it here obviously, but only a very small handful of parts left probably.)

Rose slowly leaned down, until her eyes were level with Kate’s. They each stared at each other for a moment. “Are you… OK with this?” Rose asked.

Kate could have taken the question a lot of ways. It sounded pretty vague. Yet Kate honestly knew what Rose meant, and it didn’t need to be explained. Kate merely nodded her head and that’s all it took for Rose to move in the couple of inches more to lock lips with Kate.

The kiss was short, but plenty passionate. Kate couldn’t move much, being bound, but she happily leaned forward into it. The kiss was so gentle, and slightly hesitant. Kate wasn’t much of an experienced kisser, but could tell Rose probably knew what she was doing.

It was after Rose stopped kissing Kate that Kate entered new territory. She’d never gone farther than kissing someone, girl or not.

Rose crouched down further, her face just inches in front of Kate’s bare chest. Her hands slowly reached forwards, cupping the lower half of each breast.

Kate silently cooed out at the touch. No one besides the doctor has touched her there, and Kate was the only one who has ever touched her own body like that in a sexual way. Kate had almost expected something firmer, or rougher. However Rose was gentle almost as if worried Kate was physically fragile and could break.

Rose still was to the side, offering the window a view of Kate’s bare sex still of course. Rose though was offering plenty of a shot of her bare bottom too. Nat silently watched from the side, watching as two naked girls got busy in front of a hotel window.

Rose’s fingers slowly moved, lightly caressing Kate’s breasts. Kate’s breathing was picking up, and Kate even moved her back away from the chair. She had never experienced this before, but she knew she wanted more.

Rose began to start to tease Kate’s hardened nipples, her fingers gliding against their tough edges. Kate would breathe sharper when that would happen, which was enough of a signal to Rose to know to keep going.

It was only a short time until Kate was starting to make a few small noises. They weren’t full moans, but they definitely were sounds of desire. She began to wiggle her shoulders, trying to get her hands free. Her body was yearning more of a touch.

Rose though appeared to be experienced in the art of teasing and taking it slow. Although her touch was still firmer, Kate wanted more.

Kate had to shut her eyes when Rose did finally focus on her sensitive nipples. The touch was electric. She started to pant actually with it.

Rose herself was wiggling a bit. Kate didn’t know it, but this was proving to be fun for her too. Nat herself was into the show as well, happily seeing Kate squirm in the seat.

Rose moved her mouth forward, having stared at a nipple for so long, couldn’t wait much more. Without warning to Kate, she wrapped her lips around Kate’s left nipple.

Kate instantly threw her head back and moaned out loud. The touch was so soft, and the inclusion of a wiggling ton only made it feel even better. A hand had left that breast, but still remained on the right. Kate had to open her eyes and see exactly what was happening. She was shocked to see that her theory was right, and it was a mouth and tongue on her breast now. She’d only dreamed of what this might be like.

She though never dreamed it would be happening in front of a window though. She knew that she still was naked, and had a hard time even seeing most of the areas that could see in. Someone could see her naked right now, being sexual pleasured by another girl.

Kate didn’t mind though, and soon let the rhythmic teasing of Rose’s tongue draw her back into the world of pleasure…

A) Nat watches silently.

B) Nat starts to tease the girls.

C) Nat offers some pleasure to the girls.

D) Nat starts to play with herself.

(Like a fool, I offer 4 choices, when really just one of them I want. Do you all know which? Time to wait to be disappointed when you don’t choose it! (Not like I can just write about it when I get to it though.))
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 10:53 PM   #432
Peniskiller13
Account Banned

C looks awesome but make the goal a very long task
Women only: kik me ball dares
pm me balls and ill tie my balls up and leave them tied until I see a woman and she kicks them 3x
Peniskiller13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 10:58 PM   #433
uzaho

Hmm. Well since this is supposed to be an "embarrassed" naked female adventure I'd have to go with option B. It's not as if Rose is about to stop what she's doing and "teasing" leaves plenty of possibilities!

My stories:
Going Unnoticed at School
Becky's Brother's Sleepover
uzaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 11:22 PM   #434
kittenlyss

B, sounds the most fun.

The Food Vixen Queen of (IN)Sensitivity Queen of Procrastination Certified Gummy Bear Surgeon

Firmly denies all accusations of being: cute, adorable, darling, and an eruptor.

The most curious thing you ever saw.
labels
kittenlyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 01:45 AM   #435
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

B makes most sense, I'll go with that.

PM dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags