Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 08-11-2021, 10:10 AM   #1
tariksum

Default I am always grateful to please my master

I wrote this in honor of Richard, because it described a good scene

When I hear movement on the other side of the door, I rush to get into position. On my knees, naked, with me forehead pressed to the ground and his hands on both sides.
I am wearing everything that has been ordered to me: the leather collar around my neck, which reminds me all time who I belong to; a chastity cage, which avoids the temptation to touch myself without permission; and a plug in the ass, to be always ready to be used.

It is just a neighbor.
I relax my posture, but stay on my knees, I don't want to fail.

I hear noise again, now yes, now my master takes the keys from his pocket on the other side of the door. I get back into the correct position and wait.
I feel how my master surrounds me, closes the door and sits in the chair at the entrance of the house, but I don't move, I don't make any noise.

- "Take off my shoes"

Without raising my forehead from the ground, I crawl to my master's feet and gently remove his shoes, first the right one, which he rests on my head while I bare his left foot.

- "Clean the plug, lubricate it and plug it back in. When you finish, wait for me standing in the living room"

I quickly go to the toilet and perform the tasks that have been ordered.

When my master appears, he is carrying a blindfold and headphones, which he offers me.

- "You will remain standing, with your arms behind your head and with your headphones and blindfold on, until I order you otherwise. You will not move or make any noise"

I put on the blindfold so I don't see anything, I put on my headphones so I don't hear anything. Suddenly, I feel a slap on my ass.
What seems to me a few minutes later, I feel my master's hand playing with my nipples, he twists and pinches them, and although I draw a grimace of pain, I do not move. Tweezers bite my nipples and then I feel a weight weighing down my nipples.
I don't know how much time passes, it seems like an eternity because of the pain in my nipples. I feel a strong lash in my chest and as one of the clamps tears causing me great pain, and without being able to avoid it I emit a groan of pain. Now I feel the hand of my master, caressing my sore nipple, he takes off the headphones and says softly to my ear:

- "Now you will receive 20 strong lashes as punishment, do you deserve them?"
- "Yes sir" I answer "I have breached your orders Sir"
- "count out loud"

I say the numbers out loud after each spanking, and I can't hold back a few groans of pain and a few tears.

When I say "20" out loud, I thank my master for teaching me to obey and to be a good slave.
Now I feel my master's hand caressing my ass, following the red lines that the whip will have left on my skin. With his other hand he gently removes the clamp that was still on my nipple and pinches and twists it.
The hand that was on my ass has found the plug and is shaking it in all directions inside my hole, while the hand that was on my sore nipple now grips my balls tightly. I feel like my master takes out the plug and puts it back in, takes it out and puts it in. My cock throbs inside its cage.

I feel my master's cock against my side, he is naked, he is big and hard.
- "on your knees" I kneel down quickly.

My master rests his cock on my face "open your mouth"

When I open my mouth, his huge cock quickly penetrates me down my mouth. My master holds my head with his hands and begins to fuck my throat, with quick and deep movements. I had counted 48 thrusts when my master tells me
"now put your forehead on the ground and lift your ass, bitch"

When I am in the ordered position, I feel a liquid fall into my hole and two fingers caress me, first in circles and then in and out slightly. Then three fingers. So stop, I know what comes next.
First he rests the head of his penis in my hole and then, with a strong thrust, he shoves his big cock inside me. I groan in pain, but that amuses my master

- "you like that, bitch, right?"
I scream - "I love it, Sir".

Already with his cock filling my ass, my master grabs my hips and starts to fuck me. It starts out soft and slow, with long, deep strokes, but it picks up speed, faster and faster. I feel his cock moving in and out of my ass, and I hear his hips slap against my ass as he returns to fill me with his huge cock.
I don't know how long my master was fucking my ass, I only remember that after a moan, my master dropped his weight on my body and I felt a moist heat inside me. My master stood up and my ass dripped with his milk.

- "thanks slave, I needed a good fuck"

I remain in the same position, with my forehead on the ground and my dripping ass raised. My ass hurts from the spanking, my hole hurts from the huge cock that has fucked me and my nipples hurt from the clamps, but when my master thanked me, it was the best moment of the day.

I am always grateful to please my master.

Dislikes (I will do it if you order me): anal, spanking/caning

Limits: blood, scat/pee/Cum, friends/family, illegal, face, diaper.

I owe BiMistress26 a punishment

you have to understand that i have a live, a work, friends and family, and those are the first. If you know and respect that we can have fun

Kik: tariksum

Last edited by tariksum; 08-11-2021 at 10:12 AM. Reason: ad info
tariksum is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to tariksum for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk