Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-16-2020, 10:29 PM   #1
JacesAmazingGirl

Heart ~F~ Looking for dares!!

Hey! It's been a hot minute since I really came on here but I have been soooo crazy horny lately, I just need new creative tasks. I know that coming to the community on here is the best bet to get some fun things to do

My limits/likes are all in my signature. I have several vibs, rope, handcuffs, etc. I'm willing to make whatever you ask of me happen in some way.

If you could incorporate wedgies in some way... that'd be cool too, I just go CRAZY with those. Can't wait to report to each dare.

Punishments: toothpaste, ice, spanking, corner time

Toys: blue dildo/vib, g-spot vib, wand, multi-bullet vib, smaller dildo/vib, nipple clamps, rope, handcuffs, gag

Limits: NO pictures, NO videos, Anal
JacesAmazingGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 11:24 PM   #2
xxBeastyxx

If you are so horny that sounds like the best time to tease you, make you go even hornier.

First insert a dildo and get back dressed. Keep it in for at least 30 minutes while doing other things.
After that i want you to rub only your clit very slowly for 10 minutes.
Next get a vibe your choice and edge by using it.
When you edged get completely naked(if not already), lay on your bed and tie your hands behind your back. Stay like that for 15 minutes.

Have fun going crazy from arousal 😉😁

Likes: Teasing, Edging, soft CBT, Denial, Ruined Orgasms(still getting used to)

Limits: Pee/Scat, Blood, Damage, Public, Humiliation
xxBeastyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 11:39 PM   #3
SoloM35
Distinguished Member

Today is your lucky day: you will be allowed to cum. But to achieve this you will have to go through some rigoros play.
First I expect you to handcuff yourself (behind your back) and then give yourself a chair wedgie. Now hold that for 10 minutes.
By now you should be prepared for what is coming. You may stand up again. Remove all your clothes (yes you are still cuffed, for the top you may uncuff in the end, when it only is dangling from your arms. Put the cuffs on again and stand straight. Now spread your legs as shoulder wide and stay that way for 5 minutes in front of a mirror. Now double the width of your stand and uncuff. Now take your largest dildo and put ist quickly in and out of your mouth as deep and as fast as possible 50 times. Now comes the fun part. Take the dildo and shove it into your pussy fast and deep until you are close to cumming or for 15 minutes, whatever happens first. Now you may take a Seat again, on the chair, with the dildo inside you. Cuff yourself in front and rub your pussy to orgasm.
Once you have cum, I expect you to pinch your clit hard 10 times and then uncuff and use your flat hand to deliver 10 hard blows to your pussy and clit while thanking me for allowing you such a great orgasm. Then just for the fun of it, put your panties on again and do the wedgie part a second time.

Likes: (mild) CBT, short term chastity, spanking (active and passive), Estim
Dislikes/Punishments: ruined orgasms, humiliation

Hard Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, scat play, family & friends, public, pics, gay

PM dares by females: here

My BDSM test results

My Tools

Kik: Solo35M

Spoiler:
If you are a female and PM me, I will have to play a game of shockyourself
SoloM35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 12:31 AM   #4
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Hey! I have some hidden bondage dares for you...

1. Breast bondage. Go for a walk in a public place or attend a videoclass or etc while tits bound as follows: Tie your tits (each tit separately and rope close to body. ) strong enough to keep the rope in place. Wear a bra (tighter is better) and shirt and a skirt/dress. If this would be too visible, use not so tight shirt or dress or wear a jacket

2. Knee bondage. Bound your legs just above the knees tightly together. Wear a long dress/skirt to cover up the ropes. And heels! (maybe a long pencil stile skirt/dress that is tight at knees will work best. It will make the bondage slightly more invisible and also the walking will looks more natural, as the skirt/dress itself limits the movement of legs) When bound and dressed, you should go for a drink in a bar or visit a store (at least 10-15 min.)

Let me know how it went!
johank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 12:45 PM   #5
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Order food at a drive through wearing only a swimsuit and with the biggest vibe you think you can get away with running on high at least from the moment you pull into the line. Also, I think if at all possible you should pay in cash with exact change.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk