Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-15-2020, 07:15 AM   #1
slaveblondie

Default Please help me with rules/tasks until midnight tonight - no orgasms or edging!

Hey GetDare! Please tease and torment me!

I posted a thread similar to this a few weeks ago and had quite a lot of fun so I thought I'd do it again today if any lovely people would like to help a bored, horny girl out

I'm looking for rules/tasks for the next 10 hours or so! I don't have anything much to do today besides continuing with a big sort out of my room today. My house is currently empty but might not be all day!

I will accept all things that are reasonable, I will give a good explanation if I can't do something and will accept punishments from failed tasks if I fail them!

I will write reports and will accept tasks/dares up to midnight and you can include likes and dislikes.

Likes/limits in my signature. Orgasms aren't a limit in general, but today they are because I won't carry on playing once I've orgasmed otherwise! I'd also like to stay away from edging as I get more frustrated when I'm not allowed to...

In terms of toys, I have several vibrators, a powerful battery charged wand and some smaller less powerful wands, nipple clamps, ball gags, ring gag, penis gag, rope, cuffs, collar, cane, crop, wooden spoon and I can't think of anything else at the moment but I'll update if I find/remember anything else

Thank you beautiful people of GetDare! I hope I can have a fun afternoon of suffering, pain and pleasure with you all!

SB x

Limits:
blood, scat, pee, messy, public, family and friends, illegal, pictures of me, outside

Bondage, tease and denial, light pain, lifestyle rules, general control (food, furniture, bathroom, time etc),

Dislikes:
cold showers, complicated dares/tasks, really long corner time, harsh pain, clothing control, obnoxious or rude people haha
slaveblondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 12:58 PM   #2
xxBeastyxx

Hey ho, ive got some ideas for you:

First of all i want you to be naked as much as possible today.

Every hour tease yourself with a vibrator of your choice for 2 minutes and cane your clit 5 times.

Whenever you go to the toilette wear nipple clamps and keep them on for at least 5 minutes.

That should do it for now, if you want more let me. know Have a fun and horny time

Likes: Teasing, Edging, soft CBT, Denial, Ruined Orgasms(still getting used to)

Limits: Pee/Scat, Blood, Damage, Public, Humiliation
xxBeastyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 01:21 PM   #3
slaveblondie

Hi Beasty!

Thank you very much! I just started by pressing my powerful wand vibe against my clit and then (lightly) caned my clit 5 times! I'm not a huge pain slut but that made my eyes water.

I will follow the rest of the rules as well!

Thank you so much for making my evening a bit more enjoyable!

SB x

Limits:
blood, scat, pee, messy, public, family and friends, illegal, pictures of me, outside

Bondage, tease and denial, light pain, lifestyle rules, general control (food, furniture, bathroom, time etc),

Dislikes:
cold showers, complicated dares/tasks, really long corner time, harsh pain, clothing control, obnoxious or rude people haha
slaveblondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 03:17 PM   #4
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

A few more rules to help you along:

1) Spend at least 1 hour with your hands tied behind you before you go to sleep. This does not have to be in one go.
2) Drink 2 glasses of water every hour.
3) Only use the toilet between xx:55 and xx:05.

I just noticed I'm slightly late, but posting it anyway if you want to enjoy them for a little bit.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, pain, rules, tease