Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-28-2020, 04:20 AM   #31
matdoc
Distinguished Member

Put a bowl with water for dogs on the floor next to your desk. Once per day get on all fours and lick some of the water from the bowl (no need to share with real dogs, just keep the bowl somewhere on the floor for yourself)
matdoc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 04:30 AM   #32
matdoc
Distinguished Member

Once per working day visit this site and go to the live chat while your employees are in. Ask for a dare or task that you can immediately do. If you do not get a suitable reply within 5 min you will stay seated and rub yourself between your legs to edge once. Just be silent so your employees don't hear you.
Old 09-28-2020, 04:34 AM   #33
matdoc
Distinguished Member

Use one of your lunch breaks to go to a manga shop and get yourself some hentai bondage manga, ideally involving petplay. You will secretly read it during opening hours for the next few days.
Old 09-28-2020, 04:35 AM   #34
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by matdoc View Post
Get yourself a collar to wear one day a week and in addition also get yourself a dog leash. The collar you will wear while the leash you will put on your desk or counter. Once per day you will bind the leash to your collar and to your chair or counter or the like then stay bound on all fours for 10 min. If you dare you can do that in underwear or naked.
In addition you can also use the collar for you hooks.
Once in the morning insert your pussy hook and run string up to you collar for 10 minutes
Once in the afternoon do it for your ass hook for 10 minutes.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 04:39 AM   #35
matdoc
Distinguished Member

Go to a manga store and get yourself a manga story involving dog girls and another one involving schoolgirls. Read them openly and discuss them with your employees especially focusing on the topic of becoming a dog and how nice it would be to be petted and on the topic of school uniforms and if your employees think school uniforms are appropriate for students to go out with.
Old 09-28-2020, 04:48 AM   #36
matdoc
Distinguished Member

Hide your dildo below your desk during the day. When your employees leave get on all fours and carry the dildo to a hidden area in your shop like a good dog carries her toy using your mouth. Once there use the dildo to edge one or two times, then lick it clean and carry it back to the hidding spot once more on all four.
Old 09-28-2020, 05:11 AM   #37
matdoc
Distinguished Member

Once per week write down one of your favourite arousing sexual fantasies and print it on a piece of paper but do not refer to yourself. You can now let it lie around in your shop or throw it in the waste basket or slip it into paper workand so on always facing the risk that someone finds and reads your naughty fantasies.
Old 10-05-2020, 09:40 PM   #38
r0ver
getDare Addict

Any updates for us?
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to r0ver for this post:
Old 11-09-2020, 02:08 PM   #39
LittleChilliMomoko

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
Any updates for us?
I am sorry for disappearing and disappointing yet again. I have no excuses. I can only explain myself that after naked Sunday, I had so much fun and with such limited time, I have chosen the time to do what is fun for myself over requiting what has been given to me.

I will do all tasks again and write back accordingly as I am supposed to. I am ashamed to ask for forgiveness and I can only hope that my future actions may lighten my sins.
LittleChilliMomoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 11:42 AM   #40
matdoc
Distinguished Member

So how is it going?

Advertisements
Kink Talk