Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 07-27-2022, 02:12 PM   #1
KinkyDick

Default group dare!

for the next two days anyone who messages me on kik may choose from the following commands:
SPANK- add 10 spanks
NUDE- add another 30 minutes nude, no matter what.
EDGE- add another edge
PLUG- increase size or duration of my time plugged
PANTIES- add another day I must be humiliated in the panties of your choice

everyone who messages will be added to a group where everything commanded will be proven with pictures or videos.

As an added bonus, anyone who messages within the next 90 minutes will also be able to add a task of their own creation.

if this has interest shown the duration of my torture will extend until people stop using me
https://dirtycode.io/HR0IW
Toys: black ribbed plug with cock ring, 7 inch Dildo, Green Tail with Large Plug, small green dildo, scary vibrating anal beads, handcuffs
KinkyDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2022, 04:12 PM   #2
KinkyDick

Probably should have mentioned, there isn't a limit to the commands anyone joining the group can give, once per command if you so choose haha
Toys: black ribbed plug with cock ring, 7 inch Dildo, Green Tail with Large Plug, small green dildo, scary vibrating anal beads, handcuffs
Old 07-27-2022, 05:27 PM   #3
KinkyDick

New command, courtesy of a special request!
RUIN IT- a ruined orgasm for your sadistic pleasures

Advertisements
Kink Talk