Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-19-2023, 10:07 AM   #1
Kevb6240

Rainbow Strange Friends (rewrite and continue)

Chapter one

Although physically fit we weren't very good at sports and weren't smart enough to be geeks. So me and Mike ended up being friends from a very young age.

When we moved into high school Mike started dating Sarah. A tall girl with long blonde hair and a larger build. After a year they broke up, but we all stayed friends.
Emma or Em's as everyone called her was bullied alot for looking and acting like a boy, she was short with short dark hair in a pixie cut. Her distinct lack of breast didn't help, but she was always a good laugh and found safety in the group.

Chloe was the newist addition to our group and a complete contrast to emma, she was labelled as a slut by most of the other students mainly for the way she dressed, favoring low cut tops and short skirts. She had shoulder length hair that seemed to change colour every other day.

I arrived at Mike's house for a sleep over, which in itself wasn't unusual. Since Mike's dad was out of the picture his mum would encourage me to stay over as often as I wanted. What was unusual, was walking into Mike's room to see Emma laying on the bottom of his bed, watching him play video games.

Mike almost took his eyes off his game to say "hi jack." (that's me by the way.)
Emma lifted the front of her baseball cap to see me better "surprise!" Em's said with a smile.
"Hi Em's I didn't expect to see you here." I replied.
Mike's mum had a strict no girls upstairs rule.
with a huge grin on her face Emma replied.
"I didn't expect to be here, that all Mike's doing."
I dropped my bag in the corner of the room and layed down next to emma.
"Go on Mike, how did you pull this off?" I asked before realising I was in a bed with a girl for the first time, but before I could put any more thought into it.
Mike pauses his game to answer "so me and em's where just hanging out and my mum asked if I wanted em's to stay over"
I was quick to reply in disbelief "what like for the night!"
knowing there is no way his mum would let two teenage boys have a sleep over with a girl.
"yep" Mike replied
"what am I missing? " I said with a confused look at both Emma and Mike.
"no Jack, what is see missing? "
"erm.. A dick!" I was quick to reply, getting a laugh out of both Emma and Mike.
"ha' no not Em's, my mum"
Not wanting to miss an opportunity for a joke "wait, so your mum has a dick."
only Emma laughed this time but that was good enough for me.
After a sharp look from Mike, I had worked it out. Looking over at Emma "I take it you've kept that hat on all day?"
Emma gave out a proud grin and a nod "yeah and to be fair she assumed I was a boy and never asked, so it's not like we're lying."
"well no complaints from me then, welcome to the boys club" I say as I'm bumped my shoulder in to hers.
"does this mean I have to pee standing up now? " Emma asked jokingly
With out hesitation we both answered at at the same time.
"yeap!"
with me then adding.
"it's like our only rule"

ChapterTwo

After pizza and video games Mike's mum knocked on the door and without opening it called through.
"night!"
Me and Mike both called back
"night!"
"night mum!"
It was official, Emma was spending the night.
Still curious I had to ask.
"OK em's, how did you pull this off your side?"
Emma gave me an innocent smile.
"I simply phoned and asked and they said yes..."
she continued before I could question her.
"now if they choose to assume that when I said friends, I meant Sarah and chloe that's there problem"
"still not lying" Mike added
"I bet you both feel pretty clever." I stated.
"why, yes we do" Emma reply still with a huge grin on her face.
After a moment I asked.
"who's sleeping were?"
Her sudden uncomforte was clear as all the colour drained from Emma's face, but unaware of this Mike announced.
"two of us, top and tail in the bed and one of us gets the mattress on the floor floor."
(Mike kept a single mattress, pillow and blanket under his bed that I would normally pull out and use)
"shotgun, mattress!" Emma call with the slight hint of panic in her voice.
But I was quick to contest her.
"wait I can't share a bed with him."
"why not?"
Mike questioned, but before I could answer Emma turned to Mike.
"sorry Mike do you have any pajamas I could wear?" she asked in a soft innocent voice.
"erm... sure" as Mike started digging through draws. But I just stood there my Hart beginning to race, pajamas. Shit I didn't wear pajamas. I'd always just slept in my boxes. It never really got cold and it was just easier, but that was always just us guys.
Emma ran off with blue checkered pajamas in hand, presumably to get changed. A luxury I didn't have, as Mike was quite a bit smaller than me.
"you could of warned me, she was staying so I could bring something to sleep in." I complained
"I did I sent you a text."
Mike stated.
I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone. My dead phone.
Mike continued.
"its only em's, I wouldn't worry."
I knew Mike had more experience with girls than me but was he really that confident, that being around them in just underwear was no big deal.
"are you going to be sleeping without pj's as well then?"
I questioned.
Mike was quick to reply.
"oh god no, not even if it was just you."
"well then! What am I supposed to do?"
A moment passed before Mike suggested.
"sleep in what your wearing now... Or... Bite the bullet and strip"
"thanks alot bud." I said sarcastically.

Emma then returned wearing the pj's Mike had just given her and I couldn't help but gaze at her tight fitting trousers huging her thighs. I had never seen Emma as attractive in anyway but the blue fabric showed her hips and waist had a curve that her normal clothes hid well.
"you guys OK?"
Emma asked as she entered the door.
Seeing that I wasn't going to respond, as my mind was still fixated between Emma's legs Mike answered.
"Jack was just learning the importance of keeping his phone charged."
"oh don't worry I've got a charger in my bag if you need it."
Emma offered as she walked past me, I was unable to stop my head turning to see, her pj's where just as tight at the back. I had to stop myself and focus on what she was saying as each but cheek gave a little bounce with every step she took.
"ye yes please"
As she bent down to her bag, the bottoms only got tighter, I could see a hint of pale skin just above her waistband. I felt the start of movement in my underwear, a reaction I'd never imagined having about Emma, especially with Mike in the room. Shit, mike wasn't just in the room, he was staring right at me. I moved my line of sight as quickly as possible, moving over to the bed and pulling out the spare mattress. "did we ever agree who was sharing the bed?"
I asked in the hope of not having to be in the bed.
Emma threw a charger to me.
"I called shotgun on the floor! And are you guys just going to play video games all night?"
"wait what's wrong with video games?"
Mike asked.
"it was fun at first but it's getting a bit boring."
Emma answered.
Then, I said something that would change the evening.
"well what do you normally do at sleep overs?"

Kik: Kevb6240

My PM and kik dare list.

I consent to being blackmailed.

Likes masturbation, cbt, humiliation, sph,stripping, piss, being exposed, pic's, public, kik, blackmail.
Dislikes messy, bodywriting and edging.
Limits illegal, permanent, extreme, scat, cam.

My Fictional Story.
Kevb6240 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
18+, fiction, games, story, truth and dare