Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-26-2013, 08:42 PM   #1
Asher

Default A fun dare game

This is just an idea for a fun game two people can play. The two contestants each play The World's Hardest Game either until they win or they just get tired of trying. Then the two people compare their deaths and how many levels they completed before giving up. The person who went the farthest in levels is the winner. The difference between the two contestants deaths is the number of times the loser has to ruin his/her orgasms before being able to cum again. The difference in the number of levels the two played is the number of weeks/days the loser has to serve the winner as his slave.

For example, person A loses to person B. Person A died 200 times while and person B died 150 times. So person A has to ruin his orgasm 50 times before being able to cum again. Person A made it to level 10 and Person B made it to level 15, so Person A has to serve person B for five days/weeks.

No Cheating!! Do not google how to beat a level. If you two want to be completely honest with each other, you can share screens using join.me

I hope you guys have fun with this!

If anyone wants to play me, just ask!
Old 01-27-2013, 09:41 PM   #2
Asher

If some people think this seems like a fun idea or not, please let me know, that way maybe I can spice it up a bit

Advertisements
Kink Talk