Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-17-2013, 07:38 AM   #61
sissycouple

How many ice cubes can fit in hubbys ass? Bets dares also im taking him to the parade today any ideas there?
sissycouple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 08:37 AM   #62
Xavier
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissycouple View Post
Like the dares so far i have put his cock and balls through alot. But like i said before his ass wont take my butt plug. What household items should i use on his ass to get it in shape? Be brutal im trying to find hubbys limits
This sounds like his problem, not yours. Give him a deadline (a week ?), tell him he has permission to finger his ass between now and then and you expect him to accommodate the plug by that date or his punishment will be severe.

Names: Stacy, Cherry, Sarah, Nicole, Kimberley, Emily, As Ashley
Xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 12:01 AM   #63
sissycouple

It has been a fun weekend hubby hasnt told me no to anything yet so please help me push his limits pm me ideas
Old 03-18-2013, 11:41 PM   #64
sissycouple

MeThis has been lovely doming my man and humiliating him. I need cock denial and humiliation. The more i tease him the more turned on he gets i need a real humiliating task for him. I work tomarrow but he ha the day off and he obeys. Be cruel. Give me every nasty ideas you have pm them to me.
Ps some pics may be available

Last edited by sissycouple; 03-18-2013 at 11:53 PM.
Old 03-19-2013, 02:26 AM   #65
MasterJayDee

Default Day Off Punishment

Make sissy dress in panties, bra, suspenders & stockings,or what ever you deem sissy enough. Give sissy a list of cleaning chores to carry out while you are away, because sissy needs to stretch her butt, select a carrot, cucumber or something that she can take with lubrication. She is to insert it every hour or so and send you a time stamped photo. she should then leave it in for 10 min and carry on with tasks. When you arrive home sissy should meet you at the door on her knees and eyes down. Then sissy will follow you on all fours to where you sit down, then sissy will massage your feet. Sissy will then show you how easy the intruder slips into her butt. Sissy will then bring you to orgasm with her tongue and you will wipe all your juices over her face and stuff your used panties in sissy's mouth, jow long you leave sissy plugged, gagged and smelling of pussy juice is up to you.

Enjoy JD
MasterJayDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 10:42 AM   #66
Xavier
getDare Sweetheart

Have you ordered him a chastity device yet? That's probably the best way to manage his denial. Over time, you need to train him to expect his only method of pleasure is through having his "pussy" fucked like a bitch.

For now, make sure he shaves his legs, chest, armpits, everywhere. Have him put on moisturizing body lotion after bathing to make his skin soft and smelling feminine. Keep his toenails painted a girly color of bubblegum pink. Teach him some subtle make-up tips that can be worn in public without being too noticeable but will keep him worried that someone can tell: mascara and lip gloss to start, eventually some eye-liner or blush. Brush his hair while he sits on the floor in front of you massaging your feet. Put barrettes in it and take pics of him made up and dressed in humiliating fashion with stockings on and an apron, making cupcakes, for example.

Make him practice doing squats while wearing heels at home to strengthen the important muscles in his legs. Get a dildo with a suction cup, or even better, a strap-on you can wear and have him practice giving head and worshiping your cock as a sign of submission.

Have him wear icy hot on his nipples so they stay sensitive like a girl's. Make him cross his legs in public. Get him some jewelry like a bangle or a thin chain necklace.
Xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:09 PM   #67
sissycouple

Help me push sissy hubby to his edge pm only
Old 04-08-2013, 09:40 PM   #68
sissycouple

It had been 2 weeks since hubby has cum. Tomarrow i need jerk off tasks i will be at work so ruined orgasm would be good
Old 08-08-2013, 02:41 PM   #69
sissycouple

been a while since i have been on this site anybody got any good new dares for hubby?
Old 08-20-2018, 06:38 AM   #70
crossdressingslut
Baby Member

Let him wear any of these sissy chastity devices for 1 week at least
crossdressingslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 11:54 AM   #71
Crossdress_Bitch
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossdressingslut View Post
Let him wear any of these sissy chastity devices for 1 week at least
~~~~

The OP started this thread five years ago and hasn't been online for two...

I think it's safe to say it's dead.

~~~
Maybes: Pee, shaving.

~Sir/Madam, please kindly consider...~
Asking Me Anything//Commenting my photos
PM Dares//Requesting a photoshoot
Crossdress_Bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 12:34 AM   #72
rhl
getDare Succubus

If he is a true sissy, then sissy boi needs the be wearing panties all the time, you need the take all of his boy undies away from sissy.
Next week sissy needs to be introduced to stockings or pantyhose, choose a day that she will be wearing the, panties may be worn.
Old 08-21-2018, 03:19 AM   #73
appughar
getDare Sweetheart

As he has already drank your piss, why dont you make him your tissue when you are home and not feed him your pee. Once you have peed, he should lick you clean and may be even bring you to an orgasm(specially with your first pee of the day)

Likes- sex,semipublic, humiliation, oral, watersports,carparks at malls,
Can do public stuff late in night near a park/woods
At work, shopping
Dislikes - anal, scat
Limits: public, illegal, pain,pics(sorry guys),vids,edges,cam,voice

PS- I work and can try to do some dares at work too.
I don't own any panties and bra. If I have to wear them then either I buy and throw them after use or ask friends to let me use theirs

Last edited by appughar; 08-21-2018 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Added more details
appughar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 04:52 AM   #74
shyoldguy

Dress him up and have him go on appear.in - here's my room https://appear.in/shyoldguy make him do some tricks or something. I could use the entertainment

Ask me I might do it anyway.
Stories: A Phone Call - House Sitting - Beach Day

Likes: No face: Make me Strip, Hidden Public, Exposure, Getting Milked, Webcam dares, lots of Voyeurism

Curious about: Consensual Blackmail.

Dislikes: Body Writing, Humiliation

Limits: lllegal stuff, Family, CBT, Pee, Poo, Blood, Needles, Pain, Face, Edging, Financial

If it's my post - of course I'm in !

Last edited by shyoldguy; 08-21-2018 at 04:55 AM.
shyoldguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 05:34 AM   #75
Crossdress_Bitch
getDare Sweetheart

~~~

guys, as I wrote earlier: this thread is dead.

Sissy couple hasn’t been an active account in two years!

Save your great dare ideas to be used elsewhere

~~~
Maybes: Pee, shaving.

~Sir/Madam, please kindly consider...~
Asking Me Anything//Commenting my photos
PM Dares//Requesting a photoshoot
Crossdress_Bitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
femdom, husband, sissy slave