Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-01-2017, 08:45 PM   #1
Forrest
Distinguished Member

Default Rules and punishments for helping me do things I need to do.

A bit of a personal one, but I'm 19, will be 20 fairly soon. I live at home with my mother. Don't have a job, nor liscense. I seem to really lack self discipline so I'd appreciate some rules and punishments for not following them to help get things on track.

As of now, my days are spent just talking to friends online, and playing video games.

What I want to do is finish up studying for a permit and well, get one.

I'd really like to actually exercise more. I think I'm only slightly overweight, but being more active certainly won't hurt.

I have some books on finances and business I should get around to reading.

And while not something I need to do, I started learning Japanese a long time ago and it just fell through, and it's a bit of a matter of pride that I end up going through with it.

I don't want anything too drastic too fast, since I do want this to kind of be a long time thing. Of course, I'd love for my likes to be implemented. I'd rather denial not be a first resort but we'll see I guess. I'm open to a lot of suggestions and ideas, and of course questions are welcome. I'd also be open to possibly being a sub to someone if a more active role would work.

I know I'm asking a lot, but as always, all input is appreciated and thank you so much.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

BDSM Test results

AMA

Please PM me after reports so I don't miss it.
Forrest is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk