Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-06-2008, 01:06 PM   #1
dare_master21

Default Messy Boxer Briefs

Hey. I've been dared to pour random food and other stuff down my boxer briefs. But I need ideas of what to pour down them. I was dared to pour at least 10 items down my boxer briefs. Please, I need your ideas!

Also, no Body Fluids! Thanks.

likes - guided masturbation, tease, ball torture, (discreet/semi) public, (light) bondage

limits - permanent, watersports/scat, pics/video, involving others, extreme pain, ass to mouth, illegal, social suicide

if in the mood. willing to do - spanking, embarrassment/humiliation, denial, anal, cum play, messy
dare_master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 01:10 PM   #2
cheesy dude
Distinguished Member

Beans and mushed up bannana, Mayo, ketchup and some ice.

Those are my suggestions. Have fun. Write how it was and felt im sure we would all like to know.
cheesy dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 01:11 PM   #3
dare_master21

Nice. Keep the ideas coming. I plan on doing this the end of next week, so I'll have tons of ideas by then. Plus, I'll have time to do it then. Thanks!

likes - guided masturbation, tease, ball torture, (discreet/semi) public, (light) bondage

limits - permanent, watersports/scat, pics/video, involving others, extreme pain, ass to mouth, illegal, social suicide

if in the mood. willing to do - spanking, embarrassment/humiliation, denial, anal, cum play, messy
Old 04-06-2008, 01:15 PM   #4
lcorbs12701
Account Banned

banana, baked beans, ice cream, choclate syrup, someone elses poop (not bodily fluids)

limits: no family/no public nudity/no sex toys/no orgasims
like: window dares/will do backyard/ humping/ obsessed with dice dares
lcorbs12701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 01:22 PM   #5
dare_master21

ha.. well, it can be a bodily fluid when u eat certain food. haha nice ideas. keep them coming

Old 04-13-2008, 11:10 AM   #6
dare_master21

Default I Did It!!

I did it, i decided to pour down my boxer briefs: 4oz of each: Mayo, Ketchup, Veg. Oil, Milk, Fruit Punch, Ice Water, Ice Cream, Jello, Eggs, Maple Syrup!! It was Awesome!

Advertisements
Kink Talk