Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-11-2021, 11:21 AM   #1
punishme_666

Default Keep this desperate whore plugged

Thank you for giving this a read over ♡ I am super desperate to stretch and destroy my ass so I want to keep myself plugged for a while since I have the time today. First person to comment gets to set 3 rules and initial time frame. These rules can be anything just be mindful of my limits, other than that I’m ok with pretty much anything! Any comment after adds on 30 minutes of plugging! I will only start upon first comment!
Starting Rules:
1. I can take out the plug to complete another anal dare, but must put plug in directly after finishing.
2. I must complete all of my day time tasks with the plug in, doesn’t matter what.
Limits: public, scat, prolonged dares(unless if its keeping a butt plug in/bladder control), A2M, photos/video + being loud

Have a dare/punishment for me? PM me & if it’s within my limits I’ll do it & send you a report. ♡ with love, V
punishme_666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 11:32 AM   #2
Vegard

Let´s start this off with the initial timeframe of three hours.

Rules:
1. You are not allowed to cum until all plugged time is paid off.
2. You need to edge once every time you remove the plug (be it for a dare or otherwise)
3. While plugged you have to be either gagged or have one of your dildos in your pussy.
Old 12-11-2021, 12:14 PM   #3
punishme_666

Thank you. I have started this at 12:09pm my time. I will accept these rules:
1. You are not allowed to cum until all plugged time is paid off.
2. You need to edge once every time you remove the plug (be it for a dare or otherwise)
3. While plugged you have to be either gagged or have one of your dildos in your pussy.
4. You are not allowed to pee while you are plugged
5. Once every 3 hours you must edge, laying in bed, only by pulling the plug in and out. If you wish to you can pee while it is out but you cannot clean your bed till the end of the time
6. At the end of your time, when you are removing the plug, you cannot use your hands and must do it with your ass alone

Current time remaining: 4 hours
For my delay in response please punish me. In addition if I fail on any of the rules I will report back for another punishment.
Limits: public, scat, prolonged dares(unless if its keeping a butt plug in/bladder control), A2M, photos/video + being loud

Have a dare/punishment for me? PM me & if it’s within my limits I’ll do it & send you a report. ♡ with love, V
Old 12-11-2021, 12:24 PM   #4
grannyd16
Prodigy

Vegard was the original replier so ill leave the punishment to them. Either way this is another half an hour
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 12:43 PM   #5
Vegard

For your delay, add a crotchrope for the remainder of the time and use the large plug from now on.
Additionaly for every add (exisiting and upcoming) you need to move the plug in and out once per letter in the username of the poster.
Old 12-11-2021, 12:48 PM   #6
grannyd16
Prodigy

Well to make that last part more official, here's another half an hour
Old 12-11-2021, 12:53 PM   #7
punishme_666

Thank you for your punishment. I am completing another anal dare as I type this. I will edge myself upon completion and will re-insert my large plug and complete the other half of punishment.
Current Time Remaining: 7.5 hours

Old 12-11-2021, 12:34 PM   #8
marcus123

Adding an extra 30 Mins for you to enjoy.
marcus123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 11:34 AM   #9
grannyd16
Prodigy

your 3 rules:
1. You are not allowed to pee while you are plugged
2. Once every 3 hours you must edge, laying in bed, only by pulling the plug in and out. If you wish to you can pee while it is out but you cannot clean your bed till the end of the time
3. At the end of your time, when you are removing the plug, you cannot use your hands and must do it with your ass alone

Last edited by grannyd16; 12-11-2021 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Removed time as someone posted as i was writing mine. Kept rules in case you want to keep them
Old 12-11-2021, 11:46 AM   #10
Vegard

Let´s have 30 more minutes and waiting for you to confirm

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, plugging, punishment, request