Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-06-2016, 11:44 AM   #76
gbdare

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes, provided I trusted the person or persons doing the whipping not to leave any permanent marks.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? I probably wouldn't risk the key getting lost in the mail, but I might allow myself to be locked in chastity and give the key to someone I trust.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? Maybe, but it would have to be on a dare or lost bet with someone.

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. Maybe, depending on the where and when.

6 Would you piss yourself in public. No, not my thing.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? No, not my thing.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? Light CBT maybe, don't really have a preference of cock vs balls.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Yes, with the right person or persons, I would happily be completely submissive.

10 Would you drive naked? Yes, and I have on a few occasions.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) Yes, and I do it periodically. On the less-risky side, I regularly go to nude beaches. On the more risky side, I've gone for nude walks late at night through apartment complexes, shopping centers, and residential neighborhoods.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? Yes, and I have. Feel free to PM me for links.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Yes, and I have many times, I'm gbdare on Chaturbate and I've done others like Dirtyroulette.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? It's not really my thing, but I have shaved my pubes on a dare and have accepted a few writing dares on online sites before.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Yes, depending on the where and when.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Maybe, depending on where and when.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Probably, depending on the circumstances.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Yes, and I have. Basically the limit is the biggest that I can get in without a lot of pain!

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Yes.

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Maybe. There would have to be some assurance that they were free of STDs.
gbdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 11:53 AM   #77
r3aldeal

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
Yes, already had both done too me

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Yes, and have also done too me

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
Maybe

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
No, not crossdressing(sexy clothes or revealing/mismatching will do)

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
Probably not, too difficult to walk

6 Would you piss yourself in public.
Think not

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
Yes, but not drinking

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
Yes, both equal

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
Yes

10 Would you drive naked?
Yes, did it while it was dark late in evening once

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
Yes, but only did it at late night will it was dark outside. But when i want to do it when it's light outside, then i need a person in real life who will force me too do it

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
Yes, but not sure if i will do it with my face in picture

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
Yes, but probably not with face(but with mask ok)

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
Yes, but rather no shaving

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Depends what:

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
Maybe

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
Probably not, too easy to spot on male i think

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
Yes, don't know what the limit will be

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
Only if i am forced to go too there

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
Yes, only safe(There would have to be some assurance that they were free of STDs)
r3aldeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 12:17 PM   #78
Zoeys fun time
Account Banned

by a boyfriend yes
2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
I would allow a trusted boyfriend to do that
3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
no
probably not
5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
no
yes and I have
yes I enjoy then
maybe
absolutely not
ummm maybe
11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
if nudity is allowed than maybe I have always wanted to go to a nudist resort/beach
12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
sexy and clothed pictures I may upload to fb or something but that's it
13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
no
14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
im open to body writing in private
15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
depends heavily on the circumstances
16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
no
17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
no
im ok with some items just nothing to big
19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
what is a hen or stag party? and no I wouldnt
and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
no

Love,
Zoey

Likes: pee dares, light pain,Hidden public, creative dares

Dislikes: Self Bondage, edgeing

Limits: pictures, family/freinds, Serious pain, Perminant/Body Altering, Scat

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY "FUCK THAT I AINT DOING IT" TO ANY DARE

BDSM TEST

PM Dares
My Toys
My Human Sex Map

Im looking for new things to try so i can soon expand my likes
Zoeys fun time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 12:20 PM   #79
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollygrumps View Post
Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

I would. I would only allow whipping if I knew the person doing it knew what they were doing though.

Mhm yes please. This ties into a fantasy of mine, but again I would need to know the people.

To AM, yes.

I wear guy clothes often so..yes?

No. Not because of the exposure risk, but because I don't have the body confidence for that.

N/A

Yep. Have done it before already. AM likes to make me do this. I both love and hate it.

Yes, have done both before. Not so fond on drinking thus it's a soft limit. I love golden showers though.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? N/A
Umm...if AM wanted me to. But he's the only person I would ever do it for.

For a week? I'm 100% submissive to AM all the time for over a year now.

No, but only cause I'd be breaking the law since I can't drive.

Something like a public bathroom stall, sure. Involving others who haven't consented? No.

Some are already there. They're just sent very carefully to specific people and password protected.

No, I don't have the confidence.

Yep. I love humilating body writing. And being humilated.

Depends where, if there were neighbours/minors etc.

No.

No.

I enjoy anal, but it's something I only do for AM. So yes, and whatever he decides is the limit. I trust him not to damage me.

If I had the confidence, sure. Sounds like fun.

See above, although only males.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 12:24 PM   #80
maryb
Account Banned

Default How daring are you?

Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Yes

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? Yes

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently. Yes

6 Would you piss yourself in public. No

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? No

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. No

10 Would you drive naked? Yes

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) Yes

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? Yes

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? No

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? No

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Yes

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Yes

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Yes

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Yes

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Yes
and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Yes
maryb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 10:37 PM   #81
Loki14

Spanked or whipped, I'll try it. No tying up for me though

Do with me as you please, but no tie up

Not really my thing, but would try it once

Halloween, sure

I've done this and would do so again.

Never

Never

Not into pain

I would. Don't mind being told what to do.

Have and will again

Have and would again

I'd be putting them there myself

Yep

Not into the humiliation thing. I've lost a bet and had to shave my legs before though.

Long as it wasn't crossdressing

Never heard this one before. Could be fun!

Hell yes

Depends. I've had toy's/finger so, yeah.

Hell yeah

Pussy yes, no cock
Loki14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 04:47 PM   #82
Auryn

Yes

Yes

No (the key could get lost...

No

No

No

No

8 Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
Uh!.. Not heavy torture, no. But something light... yes.

No. I can be dominated, but I have to be forced.
If this makes any sense... I don't want "submit"- like a slave, I want "endure" - like a prisoner...

No

No

No (and anyway, I don't have any...)

No

No. Or, maybe... just cum on my face, nothing else.

No

No

No

Yes. The limit is pain. As long as it doesn't hurt, it should be fine.

No

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
No

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
Auryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 01:32 AM   #83
useme871

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes by master

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes with limits

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? yes, only with my master

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? no

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently. NO

6 Would you piss yourself in public. no

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? no

Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? Yes

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Yes with my master

10 Would you drive naked? No

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) NO

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? No

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? No

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? No

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?No

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. No

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? No

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? I would let my master pick the limit.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? No

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Pussy if my master picked the person.

Maybe: chastity, movement restriction,release training

No: Scat. Public, writing, permanent, pics, no IRL doms, diapers

43/f
pubic hair permanetly removed
32AA

vibrator, nipple clamps, anal plugs, whip, leg spreader, breast clamps,
useme871 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 03:34 AM   #84
squirell

yes, done

yes if i trust them

no

no

i would go but no bend and be very careful

no

yes, but without drinking

8 Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
no

no, may be one day/night

yes, done at night

only if i will trust that nobody see me

no

no

no

only if i will trust that nobody see me in this misdressed state

no

no

yes but it`s size and material must be comfort enough

no

yes
squirell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 04:36 AM   #85
Sxyvirginia
getDare Sweetheart

[QUOTE=Ollygrumps;2173180]Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

Yes

Only in rp

No

May be... if sexy clothes means a tight tee-shirt with a skinny jeans

No, only in roleplay

No

Never ever

Already did this

Yes.... im completely submisive to my master only, i try my best to please him but sometimes my horniness took me away and i ended up being horny and asking for roleplaying with others (my master denied me from roleplaying with others ) and i deserve his punishment.... which i obey nicely to remain in his control..... i did shave my kitty for my master too.... he didn't asked for it, but i knew his likes...

May be

Only if its hidden public.... such that no one could caught me....

NO

No

Yes i did body writing in a dare, and im hairy but i shaved myself for my master and send him the pics some were real close-up ones

Whatever says my master

No.... but this idea seems good

Only in dreams or roleplay

Awww, i wanna try this but i failed to give myself an enema and im scared to try this... once i put two of my fingers there as a dare.... i will definitely try more someday

No, only in roleplay

No

And i belong to my master only

Also an obedient sub who knows how to please her master.
Sxyvirginia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 05:01 AM   #86
degrademeplease

Yes, I have done this several times

Yes, it's a fantasy of mine

Possibly

No

No

No

Possibly

Yes

Yes. It is a fantasy of mine to be treated extremely mean for a week.

No

No

No

No

Yes

Depends what it was

No

Maybe

No anything no

No

This is kind of another fantasy
degrademeplease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 05:32 AM   #87
cryfly

Definitly yes, provided that I could trust the other person

Same as above

As daring it might sound, I'd think I would litteraly get crazy. So no, not for now

I'd love to but I wouldn't dare.

For a nice dare, I would.

Sure

I've did that before, so yes.

Although I did it, I don't like it.

This would be one of my dearest fantasies, so yes.

yes

Not unless hidden for view.

If it doesn't include face, yes.

Same as above.

Yes, as long it doesn't cause problems in my social live after the session.

Depends on time and place

That would be to public.

Probably no.

Yes, until it wouldn't fit or it would be dangerous, like bleeding.

No.

If I know I'd be safe, yes.

Like: (semi-)public, masturbation, bit messy, control, risk, ice, pictures/photo's

Dislike/limits: overly public, ilegal, friends/family, scat, permanent

My sex map!
cryfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 08:40 AM   #88
cuteathleticboy

no

yes, but only within my limits.

no

no

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
yes

no

no

no

i don't think so.

mostly no. in summer outsite the city maybe yes.

yes

yes

yes

shaving yes.

yes. but only in places where not many people are.

no to destroying clothing but undressing one clothing or something similar would be fun.

i guess no

in most situation no

yes

and 20 Would you suck the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
yes. i imagine myself being on a cfnm party blindfolded while doing this xD
cuteathleticboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 09:34 AM   #89
s.bdsm

Yes, if done by a person I trust.

Yes, but only by people I trust.

Yes, wouldn't send the key by mail though.

No, not into that.

No

No

No

Yes, and no preference.

Yes, with pleasure, to the right Mistress.

No

No

No

No

Yes

No, unless there's no or very little risk to be seen.

No

No

Yes, not my thing though and certainly nothing large or painful

No

Pussy, very tempting but I'd probably chicken out if they were strangers.

PM Dares
s.bdsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 12:18 PM   #90
dick wank 95

My responses in line.

I have, but not spanked harshly.

I have, but again nothing harsh.

no

No

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
I have not before, I am fairly fat so oversize trousers are a problem.

I have pissed in public but not wearing clothes before

I have drunk pee before.

No

no

I have

I have where it is allowed and where it is not.

No

No

No

Sort off, only away from my home town.

Maybe

maybe

Fingers

Maybe

Maybe

Limits: Poo, getting caught, family, heavy bondage
dick wank 95 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, exposure, humiliation, naked, public