Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-04-2016, 04:17 PM   #61
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? No, Daddy doesn't like to share

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Yes, to my Daddy

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? No

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently. No

6 Would you piss yourself in public. No

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? No

8 Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? Yes

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. I already am, but for life

10 Would you drive naked? Probably ot

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) No

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? No

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? No

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? Body writing is a limit, I already shave because it's my preference, so Idk how to answer this

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? No

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Probably not

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? No

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? No, not right now

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? No

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? No

23.f | straight | owned

(dis)likes & limits | pm dares

denied by daddy.

hornyyoungslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 06:56 PM   #62
Hambone

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? done it loved it

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Sounds like fun

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Sure

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? No

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. did that the other day, lol

6 Would you piss yourself in public. done it

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? Maybe a golden shower

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? Cock

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. yes as long as there is a safe word and stay within my limits.

10 Would you drive naked? don it, liked it

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) if I could get away with it.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? done it.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Oh would love too again

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? For the most part

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Yes

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Sounds like fun

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Maybe

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Toys up to 2 inches thick

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Oh Hell yes, would love it

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? yes pussy
Hambone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 07:58 PM   #63
wolf82
Prodigy

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? probably, although it may depend on situation

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? I don't think so

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? no

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. I mean, most of my shorts are already too big since I've lost some weight

6 Would you piss yourself in public. no

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? no

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? no

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. In the right situation I'd consider it

10 Would you drive naked? no

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) Hidden public perhaps

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? no

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? no

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? [/B]no[/B]

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? 50/50 chance but leaning towards no if naked

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. no

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? doubtful

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? no

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? no

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? pussy sure

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 10:31 PM   #64
tyragon123
getDare Sweetheart

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? I think I would, but within reason.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? No

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? I have crossdressed a bit but never in public. Probably not.

5 Girls: Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. Depends how populated the area is, but probably yes.

6 Would you piss yourself in public. Yes, if I could quickly retreat after a couple of minutes.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? I have done this solo, but could be interesting doing it with someone else.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? Probably, but nothing like nails through the dick (which I have seen). Light to medium CBT could be fun.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. I would, to a female. As long as hard limits were respected, I'd be happy to do it and serve her desires.

10 Would you drive naked? I have done a bit of driving with my pants down (5-6pm) and driven completely naked when it is basically pitch black outside. I like knowing that there is a chance of the people in the other cars seeing me, while also being inside my own bubble.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) clothing optional beach, possibly. I have been naked in the streets near my house at night, but am thinking about getting a bit more daring at some point.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? Only the ones I approve of.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? There is a possibility of that.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? Yes. Most likely just writing, not too into shaving. Shaved my pubes off once for a dare and it just felt really weird.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? I have gone outside at night in various states of mine and the opposite sex's clothing, including nude. Thinking about going out at some point and not avoiding cars like I have been up to this point.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Probably not, too much work.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Probably not, as body painting seems time consuming and would take ages to clean off.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Have done some anal (enemas, sharpies, fingers) and am thinking about buying a buttplug or some other anal toy. I don't want to put huge things up there.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Probably, if I was paid enough

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Since I'm blindfolded I guess I don't get to choose cock or pussy. If it was an even ratio, I'd be happy too.

Likes, Dislikes & Otherwise
Here

Clothing & Items
Here

PM me questions!
PM Dares
tyragon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 10:42 PM   #65
Switch528
Distinguished Member

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
Yes!

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
I would if I knew them and would respect limits.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
Yes

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
No, thought I would wear something under regular clothing.

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
No

6 Would you piss yourself in public.
If I could pick the place I would do it. I would probably agree on a park, but would not do someplace like a mall.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
I wouldn't want to, but I would do it.

Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
Yes, and balls would be more punishing

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
Yes.

10 Would you drive naked?
Though I am open to the concept, You never know if/when you might get pulled over. As exciting as this idea might be, I would have to put it into the category of not safe, and not sane.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
No

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?

I would not allow someone else to upload them, but I do have photos out there.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
I haven't done it yet, but have been toying with the idea of chaturbate.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
Yes,

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
No

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
no

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
I would love to try this. I wouldn't go far though.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
Anything designed for the back door I would allow. Plugs, beads, Ginger for figging etc. Nothing that could cause actual harm.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
I would have to say no.

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
A stranger no. A friend but not know who it was yes.

Old 07-04-2016, 10:49 PM   #66
bleonav06
Account Banned

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Yes

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? Yes

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently. Yes
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? Eh no

Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? Yes

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Yea sure I do it already

10 Would you drive naked? Yea

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) No

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? no

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? no

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? yea

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? No

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. no

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? No

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Yes but only fingers for now

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? If they paid well enough

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Eh wouldnt be my best work so I gotta pass

Limits pics vids scat illegal family extreme pain public wedgies messy

No I don't have or want kik or skype don't bother asking nor do I want to be your mistress nor slave

m/19 switch

I don't have any toys

AMA My first story

Spoiler:
Lol you just wasted your time opening this
bleonav06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 10:51 PM   #67
BlackMoeBondage

Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? yes

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? not yet

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. no

6 Would you piss yourself in public. no

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? yes

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? balls, hurt the most

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. yes, i was a cuckhold for 2 weeks

10 Would you drive naked? no

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) no

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? yes

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
yes why not, but only without speaking.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? yes

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
no

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. don't think so no

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? if it is a good bodypainting, yes

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? yes too big or very hot

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? yes

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? sure
Dislikes: Cum eating

soft limits: pee
hard limits: kv, family, blood, friends, face, cam

write PM or Kik: Winterborn666

ropes, plugs(inflatable, vibration) dildos(can be attached), chastity cage, collars, handchuffs, ankle chuffs, latex mask, fetish clothing, gags(ball, dildo, ring) clamps, blindfold, lingerea(girly) anal hook
BlackMoeBondage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 11:11 PM   #68
cutekitty
getDare Sweetheart

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? nah

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? XD what do guys wear girls cant XD sure.

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently. sure

6 Would you piss yourself in public. yeah

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? yep

8 Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? NO

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. to my bf or someone he wanted me to sure sure

10 Would you drive naked? if i drove

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) not if i was gonna be coaght

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? my profile pics probably the worst of it

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? nah

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? sure just not shaving my head or eyebrows XD

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? if it wasnt illigal/i wouldnt get caught

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. nah

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? sure XD

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? fuck yeah
What is the limit? hun i have a horse dildo, my bottom's no wimp.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? probably i mean drunk who knows

and
20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? probably.

Will try: just about anything not in limets.

Limets: blood, under 18, illegal, piercings, extreme pain.
cutekitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 12:00 AM   #69
coxmj15

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Of course

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yep!

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? No... I enjoy cuming/orgasms too much to risk losing it for any length of time

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? Not fully no. But I would definitely wear some panties

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. Maybe. Depends where

6 Would you piss yourself in public. Not in public no. In private maybe

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? Possibly. Id need to work up some courage to do it though

Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? Nope. Not into pain

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Yes 100%. I would feel far more submissive in person than i do online. I would love it, and Im looking for somebody who will let me

10 Would you drive naked? Yes

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) Nude beach, skinny dipping but not many other places

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? nude pics yes. degrading, no. sexy pics of me... dont exist!

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Yes. Have done

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? Not really into that, so no

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Possibly. Depending where and by whom

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Im running low on clothes as it is, cant be going around ruining the few i do have!

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Haha, id definitely consider it

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Yes. Limits would be when its too big, but i dont know where that limit is yet

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Yes

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Yes

Limits - pain, ass play, scat/piss, public

26 male
coxmj15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 01:59 AM   #70
sumsar1972
getDare Sweetheart

Yes, I would, if it was someone I trusted. I have been tied up, and I have also been spanked, but not tied up and spanked at the same time.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Yes, I have tried that with my wife. Great fun. She teased me and played with me, before letting me cum.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
No, I don't think so - chastity devices does not turn me on.

I might do it wearing women's panties, if they could not be seen, but otherwise not.

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
No, that doesn't turn me on.

No

No

Yes in a mild version, my cock should be punished.

No

Yes, if I was sure that I wouldn't get caught or seen by someone I know

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
I might for a dare, but again only if not getting caught or seen

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
Yes, if I am anonymized.

I might. I have self-spanked on a few occasions.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
No

I might for a dare, but again only if not getting caught or seen

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
No

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
No

Yes, I might... not too big though

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
In fantasy that sounds fun, but IRL I don't think I would dare it.

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
As above: In fantasy that sounds great fun, but IRL I don't think I would dare it.

Likes: Spanking, role play, corner time, precum, cum, a little anal, verbal submission, panties, blindfold.

Limits: Public where others can see me, messy, things that leave marks.
sumsar1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 01:51 PM   #71
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollygrumps View Post
Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Maybe by a girl

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? No

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? No

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? No - Does this apply to girls?

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently. No

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? No

Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? Only light

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Yes for a girl

10 Would you drive naked? Very much doubt it

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? No

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? No

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? If it was hidden

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. No

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Up to a medium butt plug / dildo

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? No

No

If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet
Guess I'm not very daring lol
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 02:35 PM   #72
iSwitchBitch

This'll be my first time on the Truth side of GD...

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Is there anyone on this site who wouldn't?

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Of course

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Only to a domme I really trust.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? Maybe in a group of others crossdressing too. And it would have to be out of town, but yeah sounds fun

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently. Wow sexist... I'd wear those things and go out.

6 Would you piss yourself in public. Hm... not in regular clothes no. Not that I can think of any clothes I would pee myself in haha... but it's not a total no, I guess?

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? Hell no

8 Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? If I were a girl I'd be all over that shit lol

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Hell yeah?

10 Would you drive naked? At night, definitely.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) Yes, as long as it's hidden.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? As long as it's not recorded, yes.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? Definitely

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? At night in a town I'd never come back to yeah.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. I'd give this a very situational yes. I would be down to do this at a bdsm party or something (if that's even a thing), but not in public, no.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Don't know if you could hide a penis with paint. If it could be hidden and the clothes looked real enough... maybe.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Yes. Size and safety would be the obvious limits.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Not going to google what either of those are, but maybe?

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? I don't think so, no... too many variables. (STDs, age, etc...)

FOREVER TOTALLY SUBBY. PLEASE TEASE ME AT MY NEW ACCOUNT, PUPBROKEN. <3
iSwitchBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 05:08 PM   #73
TinyBoyToy

Done it already, very eager to do it again

Absolutely

Master plans to do just that with his slut in the future

Possibly shopping but not to work (no outing to vanilla associates)

Maybe not for that long but perhaps for a walk outside

Not willfully.

No, that is a strict limit

Probably balls

Absolutely. Unfortunately, becoming a fully-owned slave isn't an option but the idea of living a week that way is a huge fantasy

Not very far, but it would be exciting

Again, the amount of time would have to be very short. This slut would prefer to not actually be caught in public...

Possibly, depending on circumstance. No face is a strict limit though.

This slut has fantasized about it, but it would have to protect its vanilla identity

It's done body writing before and quite enjoys it

If it were nighttime, and even then probably not fully nude. More hidden things are very exciting though - ass plugged, cock caged. Maybe a gag covered with a scarf, weather permitting.

Probably not - too high risk, unless there was serious incentive involved.

Again, if the conditions were right (nighttime/deserted area/short walk)

This slut has aspirations of having very large things stuffed in its ass, but it also doesn't want permanent damage to that area. Anything larger than a fist is probably out of the question. As for kinds of things to be inserted, those limits change dramatically with this slut's headspace. Generally speaking, cocks and toys are preferred, but the idea of being fucked with whatever is handy is something of a turn-on...

If it could be arranged that they all be clean beforehand, this slut would be more than willing to do both.

Again, this slut has done it before and is willing to do it again. Master arranged for it to service both himself and one of his friends and it was very exciting

Likes: Anal, toys, humiliation, long-term dares, hidden public/light exhibition, submission, light self-bondage, mild pain
Curious About: edging and denial, nudity, line writing, being insulted
Limits: extreme pain, family, friends, public (anything illegal), piss, scat, messy, photos
TinyBoyToy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 05:09 PM   #74
cacti
getDare Sweetheart

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Spanked, yeah. Idk about being whipped though.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Too many variables to this questions, if there are no limits to what they're allowed to do then no.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? No thanks.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? I would go shopping if it was somewhere nobody knew me.

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. Nah, seems pretty pointless.

6 Would you piss yourself in public. For a dare, yeah.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? I'd love to.

Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? Never, possibly my biggest limit.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. If it could be appropriately arranged and the master was willing to respect my limits, happily.

10 Would you drive naked? If it was a quiet road, yeah.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) Probably not.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? As long as I could keep my face out of them, happily.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Again, if I could keep my face out of it, happily.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? I will accept body writing and shaving, also feminization is a huge kink of mine.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? At night time? Possibly.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Probably not.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Don't think so.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? I would, the limit is probably anything bigger than 8-9" and anything that isn't smooth.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? I would love to.

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? If I know they're clean, happily.

Likes: Cum play, anal play (household objects/fingers), feet, pee, humiliation, sissification, hidden public
Dislikes/ punishments: spanking, body writing, denial
Limits: high risk public, pain/blood, family, illegal, permanent, face pics, vomit, heavy scat

bdsm test results

AMA
cacti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 10:33 AM   #75
Sain
GetDare's Green Knight

I'm not very daring.

Yes.
Yes, but only for girls, and only if I trusted them not to violate certain limits. This means no strangers.
Yes, but only if I have another key to free myself as a last resort. Chastity with a keyholder is something I'd like to try, but I don't think I can trust someone else enough to have the only key.
No.
No.
No.
No.
No.
No. I like having my orgasms controlled, but being a complete slave is something I'm not willing to do.
No.
No.
No.
No.
Yes, both body writing and shaving are acceptable. Other fun tasks include writing lines and having humiliating posting rules for this forum.
No.
No.
No.
No.
No, and I don't think I'm attractive enough to be a good stripper.
No. Blindfold pussy eating is fine, strangers are not.

Last edited by Sain; 07-06-2016 at 10:41 AM.
Sain is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, exposure, humiliation, naked, public