Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-08-2016, 09:24 AM   #46
dori

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes, most definitely

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes, i would

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Most definitely, a real turn on

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? Would go shopping

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. No, not interested

6 Would you piss yourself in public. Would consider this in the right submissive environment

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? Yes

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? Yes and would want both punished

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. [B]Yes, no limits except anything illegal[ - a total slave!!/B]

10 Would you drive naked? Yes

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) No bit would do semi public

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
Yes

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Yes - but at the direction of a Superior

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
Yes

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Not if it was in a public/illegal situation

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Yes, but low on the interest scale

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? YES, sounds like fun

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Yes, anything oversized unless i was worked up to it.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Yes

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?Yes
dori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 12:00 AM   #47
Mackenzietoo

Cool

Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
Yes. I enjoy being controlled and at the mercy of others. I was tied over a chair by two girls (my sisters friends) and they stripped me naked and put a butt plug in me. They spanked me with a paddle until I cried. One other time these two girls were joined by two guys. I wasn't tied up but they made me knell down and suck the cocks of both guys. Then they laid me on the floor and one of the girls sat on my face and rubbed her ass over it. she let the other girl do the same thing. Then they told me to suck the guys until they came and my mouth was filled with cum. Finally they let me masturbate and shoot my load in a glass and made me drink my cum too. So yes. I would allow myself to be tied up and spanked.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
see my answer to question 1.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
I prefer not to do this. I love to cum and don't want to be in a chastity device.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
No I want to be private. I would wear womens underwear.

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
This seems a little odd to me.

6 Would you piss yourself in public.
I would do it but would not want to.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
No

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
I don't like pain, except for spanking. But I would give it a try. Don't want my balls hurt.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
Yes if this could be restricted to a few observers. I guess it could be more than a few, just not in the general public. I would be happy to try to be a good slave and do whatever my masters and mistresses wanted.

10 Would you drive naked?
Yes, I would do this.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
No, as described above. But if nudity is allowed then I would do it, or if we were in a remote place I would probably do it.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
No

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
No

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
Humiliation is OK with me. Keep me naked, expose me to your friends, mock me, make me work, make me lick anywhere, that's all good.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?No again not in the general public. But maybe weird clothes.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
This seems too hard.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
I might do this if it covered me enough.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
My anus is yours. Just don't hurt me or do any damage. Boys can fuck me girls can peg me. Give me an enema. Make me a sissy. I want my ass used.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
Yes that sounds like fun, but I'm not the best dancer/stripper.

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
If they are disease free I would love to suck on anyone's genitals for as long as my tongue and mouth can take it. Give me water to drink. Clean assholes are also welcome. Let me set some records. They can suck my cock too if they want.
Mackenzietoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 06:29 AM   #48
MrRandom

Yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
No

No

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.

Yes

No

No

Maybe

No

Yes

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
Maybe

Yes

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
Yes

As long as I dont have to have my head im fine

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Maybe

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
Maybe

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
Yes

No

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
Yes

Yes

My twitter: itsmrnormalxx
My snapchat: itsmrnormal
My telegram: techaf
My lovense: techaf

Likes: nudity, edging, kink, teasing, pics (no face), anal, masturbation, orgasm control, mid pain
Limits: Family, Face, blood, full public, illegal, cross-dressing, messy, Pee, Poo, Messy, wedgies, humiliation, shaving

Toys: cock ring, Lovense Diamo, Lovense Edge 2

My PM Dares
MrRandom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 09:50 PM   #49
BWeird

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes I have done this and really enjoy it.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes I would like to. This has always been a fantasy of mine.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Yes I have done this and will do it again. My wife/Mistress holds the key.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? No. Although I usually have sexy lingerie on under my clothes.

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. No. I would do it with a normal to slightly oversized top.

6 Would you piss yourself in public. I have done this before just for fun but it doesn't really excite me then I have to drive home in it.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? Yes I would at least try it. Can't say I'd enjoy it yet but it could be fun.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? Yes I do enjoy cbt both self induced and from others. Mostly balls but usually a little of both.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Yes. I would do anything for the right person. This has always been a big fantasy also.

10 Would you drive naked? Yes I have done this a few times.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) We'll for that yes if it was allowed. No unless I wouldn't get caught.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? Yes I've already uploaded some myself but nothing with face.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Yeah. I've done that before too

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? No but shaving isn't humiliating to me. A lot of other stuff people find humiliating I don't. It takes a lot for me to be humiliated.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Yes with naked being the limit. I've already done it crossdressing, underwear, just nothing illegal.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. No that doesn't sound like fun to me.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? If I could cover the illegal part with a skimpy thong just big enough to hold them in. Then yes.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Yes. I have inserted many things in there. My limits would be anything sharp or jagged edges and any bad chemical substances like shampoo. Ivory works though.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Yes I would if the circumstances were right.

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Yes. This has also been a fantasy. Get passed around the room satisfying whatever your mouth lands on.

Limits: Poo, diapers, public nudity, cam, other people, toothpaste and icyhot.

No interest in: messy, wedgies.
BWeird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 12:16 PM   #50
gatiso161

Yes, i'm dreaming of it.

Only with people i trust and who knows what i want.

Yes, id love that.

Dont know, i miht have just enogh brave to go to a park for a walk.

No

Maybe, maybe not. I dont know

Of course, i dream of tasting girls piss

Yes, balls

Yes, id do anything they ask, no details to add.

Yes

Yes, maybe in hidden places like forest, park, or bushes.

Depends on what sites. If those are sites that my country people wont visit, then yes

Maybe on private cam chag, so i see whose connected

Bodywritting - yes, shaving - no

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Depends on place where ill be walking

No

No

Yes, everything that wont do damage to me

Maybe
If i were 100% sure there wouldn be any known people, than yes.
gatiso161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 01:30 PM   #51
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

yes. why not?

depends on who the others are and if they would recognize me or take pictures... I guess if its 100% anonym, i would do it.
Actually i already had such a situation... i was blindfolded and naked tied to a tree and i could just feel two people (which dont talked...) touched my body. It was a great feeling, because i knew i was was safe, because my bf was hiding nearby and watched me

no, never, because i dont want to be in chastity

I would go shopping in sexy clothes, but only if they arent "too sexy"

yes. already did that sometimes *-* no transparent skirt, but a very short skirt. i like the reaction of people, if they see something accidentally They try to look like nothing happend, but become red

no!

no!

no i dont really like pain

yes, but only if i would be able to choose the master and if i know that it wont get shared, so my friends wouldnt hear anything about that

when its night and im horny i drive without clothes all the time *-* Once i got stopped by police, and could just take on my shirt, so the police officer could have seen my pussy, but i tried to hide it

if there is only a risk of getting seen, and nothing too public, id do it. "Law..." I get naked wherever i want! ;D

if i knew that my face or nothing that would expose my identity would be on the picture i would allow it, but i dont send pics to strangers most times, so dont ask :P

I wrote this in another thread, but ill write it again: There is already a pic of me WITH FACE in the internet. It was an accident...i didnt want to upload it, but now i made a game out of it:
If someone finds a pic, and thinks it could be me, he can send me the pic (or the link) and if its the right pic ill send the person as many pics of me with face as he/she wants

Hints:
-i have brown hair
-im "almost" naked
-34C boobs
-shaved
-the pic is in public
-there are strangers on the picture

you can try as often as you want <3

yes, if i would stay 100% anonym, because all the camgirls also earn money with it *-*

I would accept:
-body writing
-shaving (not head)
-body painting
-bondage (if not too hard)

yes, but depends on time and place

i guess ill give it a try ;D

depends on where and when, but i really like the idea if its well painted

limit is only anything, which is bad for me or permanent

i dont know what that is actually, but i guess no, because i dont want to get seen intentionally

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
again: 100% anonym=yes, but i would want to know if the guy or girl isnt ill
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 06:05 PM   #52
fitgirl2014
Account Banned

Spanked yes

A significant other yes

Maybe

Not into cross dressing so no

Yes to low top and mini skirt without underwear

I'd be embarrassed but I would

I'd d pee holding/control but not drinking or golden showers

No, I'm not into pain

Yes but nothing outside of my limits

Possibly, if I wouldn't get caught or in trouble

Possibly, if I wouldn't get caught or in trouble

No

No

No

Yes, just depends how public

Yes

Depending on how public, yes

No

No

No
Old 05-28-2016, 11:38 PM   #53
Chubbysub115

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes, I have done it myself enough

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes, in a heartbeat

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Yes, I would give full control

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? No

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. No

6 Would you piss yourself in public. In a diaper or where I can't be seen

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? Anything involving piss yes

Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? No, limits

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. I would, I have before. As long as they followed my limits

10 Would you drive naked? No

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) No

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? Yes, and I have

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Without showing face yes

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? Gladly, anything involving private humiliation is a yes for me

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Nope, limits

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. No

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? No, would be hot in private though

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Yes I would, I would allow anything non harmful as long as I was prepared for larger things

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Depends very much on the people

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Yes

Likes:Body writing, mild exposure, anal, line writing, teamviewer, nasty stuff in general

Limits: Scat, family, public nudity, heavy pain, animals, face pics, making a mess

PM DARES

Kik: Chubbysub115
Chubbysub115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 04:47 AM   #54
Inna

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Depens on the people

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Yes

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? Maybe

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently. Yes

6 Would you piss yourself in public. No

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? No

8 Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? Yes

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Yes

10 Would you drive naked? No

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) In semi public places yes, in public no, but if nudity is allowed than yes I would

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? Yes, if the face isn't showing

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? No

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? Yes, almost everything

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Yes

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. No

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Maybe

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Not anything, but yes I would allow something to be inserted

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Maybe

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? I don't know
Old 05-30-2016, 12:22 AM   #55
pee games

Only by someone I trust.
See 1
Unlikely, I'm not into denial.
Only hidden.
No, I don't want to be arrested for exposure.
Yes, done it many times.
Yes, done golden showers a few times, no drinking though.
Yes, balls.
Unlikely, unless I really trusted the person and got something I wanted in return.
No, I don't want to be arrested for exposure.
I've been to nudist resorts, but again don't want to be arrested where it's illegal.
Only non-identifying pics
Unlikely, but it would have to be faceless.
Shaving would be a maybe.
Nope.
Nope.
Nope.
Yes, anything not too painfully big.
No.
No.

Likes: Pee, Bladder control, Edging, Orgasm gambling/JOI games
Punishments: Wetting, CBT, Denial, Ruined orgasm, Cum eating
Limits: Pee drinking, Bedwetting, Anal, Interacting w/ others, Scat, Diapers, Blackmail, Permanent, Illegal
pee games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 01:27 AM   #56
HappyDares
getDare Sweetheart

Yes I would!

Yes! The fantasy of having no control turns me on.

No. I can't use a chastity devise.

No.

No. It sounds interesting but I'd chicken out in real life.

No

No

Yes and my cock. I can't handle ball torture much.

Sounds interesting for me but I think I could never do that as I'm to independent and would no one give complete control over what I do.

No. But I drove with my cock hanging out of my pants.

Only locker rooms and nude beach (but never been to one of those)

Some of them already are and I don't like it

Did that. But I was recorded and uploaded to the Internet so I deleted my account on Chaturbate.

Maybe shaving. Never'd do body writing.

No.

I don't get the game

Interesting idea. Maybe if it's done really really good. But only with underwear on.

I'm kinda interested in anal but I don't really get turned on by putting something up my butt. I'd never let anything in that's not save or not clean. At the moment big things are a limit too as the biggest thing I had in was a sharpie.

At a hen party definitely yes!! They'd like what they get to see

I'd eat the pussies (as long as they are clean). Not sure about cocks but probably not.

Open dares or just add some!

likes : cock slaps, anal (depends on the day), edging, JOI, cum eating, balls and cock tied up
dislikes: ball slaps, ruined orgasms, sph
limits: face, public, incest, piss/shit, enema, anything hardcore/extreme, permanent, body writing, crossdressing, messy, blackmail

Toys

PM dares

Kik: happydares69 — Always accepting random dick pics
Kik me and I have to send you nudes
HappyDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 02:51 AM   #57
BastiS

Yes

probably yes

rather not - denial is not my thing
yes
I did this a couple of times
no
yes
no
maybe - depends on who is the master...
probably yes
absolutely
yep
yep
not really
yep
I guess yes
that would be awesome - clearly yes
dunno...
probably yes
yes - both cocks and pussies

KIK/PM dares

41yo/male, bi, switch, Germany

likes (will do): hidden public, semi-public, outdoors, edging, masturbation, oral
pushing (curious, will try): pee, bondage, public, cum eating, cock sucking, pics/video (face pics)
dislike (not sure): bladder control, humiliation, pain, anal, cross-dressing
limits (wont't do): blackmail, real name, extreme pain, scat, blood, family/friends, illegal, permanent, CBT
BastiS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 03:16 AM   #58
BLiverpool
Distinguished Member

Yes, but not keen on pain

Oh yes please!

I would like ot try that!

No

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
Yes, but the builder's bum look isn;t good for anyone!

No!

No thanks

I don't like pain

I would, within my limits. I'd do exactly as I was told, it would be exciting to give myself up like tht for a week

Yes, but I'd be scared about getting pulled by the police. Would be better to have a friend with me so I could say it was a dare

Yes, as long as it wasn't likely I'd get arrested.

Yes

Yes

Yes

No, probably not cross dressed

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?
Maybe!

Yes

Yes, limit - don't damage me!

That's one of my ultimate fantasies

Of course!

KIK: KevJackson1980

Like: being controlled, cum, public
Limits: Anything toilet related, blood, body marks.
BLiverpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 04:14 PM   #59
huns221

absolutely

only if I would know them, and I could trust them

no

no

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
no

no

yes. golden shower, pee in my ass

just my cock

As a sexslave, human toilet yes. Otherwise no

I dont have a driving licence

In a forest yes, I had been out there naked for some times, I spanked myself there, I masturbated there

no

Maybe

It would depend on the situation

It depends on the destiny of the walk. to the town center never, but here is my beloved forest

I dont want to ruin my clothes, so no

That would be fun, but I wouldnt be brave enough

a beer bottle is to big...

absolutely

If i had someone behind me as a master or a mistress (physically being there) I would even let them fuck me or peg or spank or whatever...

Likes, Dislikes, Limites

My BDSM Test

My Sex Map
huns221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 12:40 PM   #60
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Well... based on these questions I'm not so daring. What am I even doing here? Lol!

Spanked maybe, but not too hard.

Do as they please is very broad. So no.

No way!

Nope!

N/A

Nope!

I have done this. Drinking pee is not fun!

Cock preferably more than balls. Ball busting is too much for me

Totally submissive? No.

No

I would where it is allowed. Otherwise no.

Never

Never

Yes, if it is concealed

No, not in whatever. Naked possibly somewhere where nobody knew me.

No

Maybe

Yes, but nothing very large

No

maybe

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, exposure, humiliation, naked, public