Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-13-2017, 06:41 PM   #181
subhub12

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? YES

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? YES

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? NO

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? NO

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. NO

6 Would you piss yourself in public. NO

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? NO

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? YES Cock
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. YES

10 Would you drive naked? YES

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) YES

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? NOT SURE

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? YES Have done

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? NO

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? If it was dark

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? NO

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? YES no blood or hard pain

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? MAYBE

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? YES
subhub12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 02:25 AM   #182
Sissywanna-b

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
Yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
Yes, if my wife agrees to it

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
Maybe. Definately if male clothes are outer layer. Like female jeans, feminine clothing, but male jacket.

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
No

6 Would you piss yourself in public.
No

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
Yes, with a woman

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Yes

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
Oh I'd love to

10 Would you drive naked?
No

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
No

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
Yes, faceless

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
Yes, faceless

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
Probably

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Depends where

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
No, but sounds fun

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
Maybe. Sounds really fun

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
Yes if room and no harm

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
Hmm, that would be tough. I think no

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
Yes

https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2374842

Hard limit: Scat, illegal, blood, face pics/videos, family, public, webcam, social suicide, family

Turn on: Being dominated, FLR, chores, dares, challenges, kinky chat,

https://dirtycode.io/27R1
Sissywanna-b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 12:24 AM   #183
Andy621

1. Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
Yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Yes
3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
Definitely

No
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.

No

Yes

Yes - Cock

Id allow someome to dominate me all week in all aspects. Lock me up and be theirs.

Yes and I have

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
No

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
No

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
No

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
Yes, all of those

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Yes

Nah

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?

Yes

Yes, no fists or unsafe items.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
No

No

Hit me up with any dares you have!
Andy621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 12:51 PM   #184
SweetNatalie

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Would be frustrating in the long term but I guess I would.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? Hmm I dont know if a girl can look sexy cross dressing :/

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently. At this point no, but I'd like to push my limits eventually.

6 Would you piss yourself in public. No, I don't like such things.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? Same as above.

8 Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? Yes, I love it.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. I would as long as my hard limits are kept.

10 Would you drive naked? I don't drive.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) I haven't tried it but getting nude in public is one of my fantasies, I'd love to try it. Not in public places where it's not allowed though, I don't want to force innocent people, possibly including children, into my fetishes.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? Yes, without face. I've done OSA that way, I love it.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? With my face hidden, yes.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? I accept body writing, but personally I don't find it arousing or humiliating - I only do it to please someone else. I'm already fully shaved except my head where it's not acceptable.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Yes, but not naked/in pretty much transparent clothes into places where it's not allowed or could disturb someone else, especially children. I'd only go naked in not very public places.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. That sounds public and I've already voiced my concerns about that, so no.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Again, only in secluded places.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Yes. I don't really know my limits there, probably the limit would be unbearable pain.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? I don't think I'm a good dancer but if they don't mind AND I'm sure about their health, sure. No sexual interactions with random strangers tho if I don't know about their health, safety above all.

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Sounds great, as long as I know they're healthy.
SweetNatalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 08:16 PM   #185
MissingMay

Yes absolutely.

That's the basis of nearly all of my fantasies, and I probably would for real in a semi-controlled situation (my dom arranges the event and watches out for me)

I might, that sounds like a lot of fun...

Not to work, no.

Maybe to the grocery store or something.

No, I don't like that.

Nope.

Probably not.

I would love to be used as a toy for a master for an extended period of time, being tied up and fucked whenever, maybe used by a group of their friends. I'm sure at some point that will be arranged, it's one of my biggest fantasies.

Only on backroads or at night, but that sounds fun.

I fantasize about it but probably not somewhere illegal. Maybe a nude beach or something, but not just walking down the street.

If my face isn't in them, it'd be kinda hot.

Maybe? Not at this point, but maybe eventually.

I've done body writing, and I like it a lot. Shaving and such, not so much. I can't think of anything else that might fall into this category.

Not naked, but hidden public things I've done before.

No, just because that sounds like it'd be too difficult to do easily.

No, I'd be too nervous that people would be able to tell.

I've had a few things in my ass before, but I think anything other than toys or body parts is a limit.

Probably not in real life, but as a fantasy that's pretty hot.

Again, if it were a controlled situation and they were all clean, that'd be great.

Likes: Pussy stretching, anal, verbal humiliation, edging, hidden public

Limits: Blood, food, scat, piss, friends, family, permanent, pics

Toys: 7 inch dildo, curved silicone plug, small steel plug, bullet vibrator

Send me tasks to stretch my out my little pussy
MissingMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 08:59 AM   #186
AnalSlave1

Yes, it seems like a dream

Yes, I often fantasize about it

No, it's not my thing

No, it's just to public

No, that would look weird

Yes and I have done it before

I would do showers and maybe light piss drinking

Yes, and balls would be punished more

Yes, I would fully obey my master/mistress unless it's ouutside my limits

No, it's to risky

I would if it was allowed

Yes, but I would delete it after a few days

No

Maybe body writing but not shaving

Yes if it wasn't to extreme

Yes, I would do it

Yes because it's humiliating but no one would recognize

Yes, I would do any anal

Yes, that be better if they wanted sex

Yes that seems very arousing
Limits- Scat, Messy, Public

PM dares - send me one of these words to dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85253
AnalSlave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 02:12 PM   #187
Dark_light30

Yes, with a person I trust.

Yes same as #1 though

Definately

Nor fully. Under clothes I have and would do again.

I've done the pants one, they didn't fall all the way down but I had to keep pulling them up while I shopped at a large store.

Probably not.

I have done both. It's actually kind of fun.

I have done it. Fairly light though. It's fun.

That would be a dream of mine. It'd have to be someone I really trust but I'd let them do whatever they wanted with me and I'd love every minute.

I have done so many times. It's exciting.

I have gotten naked several times in a park. But I was hidden so people couldn't see.

I'd prefer not.

I have done it in the past. It's a lot of fun.

I have done body writing and some shaving. The writing can be fun, makes you feel like an object.

Only if it's hidden like in a park. I'd prefer not going to jail.

Probably not.

If it wad professionally done I would.

Yes, the limit would be anything too big as would be painful.

Never, mostly because I would be too shy to do anything.

I probably would. I like sucking cock and licking pussy both.

PM dares

Kik/telegram: dark_light30

Teamup calendar: https://teamup.com/ksgyg3oi54v1726ko5

Likes: being told what to do, creative, mild to medium high risky (roomates), role play (Kik me to role play any topic), semi-public, woods (weather permitting)

Limits: cumming, face, full public, involving other people, poo, voice

Soft limits: anal, pee
Dark_light30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 08:07 AM   #188
kinkylittleprincess

Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes, I’d love to try that especially if I’d be getting spanked or whipped other places then my ass

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yeah if it was someone I was comfortable with, it’s probably my biggest fantasy

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? I’m not sure I don’t really like denial

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? Not cross dressing

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently. Nope

6 Would you piss yourself in public. No

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? No

Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? Clit definitely!

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Depending on the person yes

10 Would you drive naked? No

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) no

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? No

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? No

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? No

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Nope

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. No

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? I’d try it, I’d definitely take pictures,

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Only something small

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? No

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Not a stranger

If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet
kinkylittleprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 10:29 AM   #189
littlesub0123

yes

yes

yes

yes

yes

no

no

yes

yes

no

no

yes

no

yes

no

no

yes

butt plugs maybe

no

yes

Loves: edging, orgasm denial, degradation
Likes: exhibition (light), dirty talk, vibrators, spanking
Limits: public photos, extreme

Not looking for a dom, just here to make friends and have fun
littlesub0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 05:47 PM   #190
dick wank 95

No

Maybe

No

No

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
I have, the joys of being fat and loosing weight, embarrassing

I have

I have

No

Depends on what they wanted to do

I have

I have

Hopefully not

No

No

Yes

Yes

Maybe

Yes, butt plug, pens and hair brush maybe

Yes, hen party only

Pussy

Limits: Poo, getting caught, family, heavy bondage
dick wank 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 05:52 PM   #191
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? YES

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? YES

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? MAYBE

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? NO

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. YES

6 Would you piss yourself in public. NO

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? YES

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? YES, COCK

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. YES. I AM SEARCHING.

10 Would you drive naked? YES

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) YES

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? YES

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? YES

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? NO

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? NOT UNLESS SECLUDED.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. NO

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? YES

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? ONLY LEGITIMATE TOYS OR A REAL COCK

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? YES

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? YES

If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 07:57 PM   #192
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

Drink Hard Truths

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? by women, yes.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? women, yes.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? no

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? never

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. no

6 Would you piss yourself in public. never

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? never

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? no

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. To females, yes.

10 Would you drive naked? Maybe. yes.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) na

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? never

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? never

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? maybe. yes.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? If it was dark.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Nope.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? nope

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? yes, with a female. no blood or hard pain

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? with females. yes.

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? females yes.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 12:28 AM   #193
fyk
Distinguished Member

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? I would with someone i'm confident in

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? I would with people i'm confident in

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? no

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? only hidden clothes (already done)

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. already done

6 Would you piss yourself in public. no

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? already done

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? balls already done

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. no

10 Would you drive naked? I would but not yet done

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) already done

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? already done

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? already done

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? I would accept body writting but nothing permanent

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? already done

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. seems intersting so I would

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? I would if the paint is well done

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? already done at time is cola bottle

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? no

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? I would
fyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 11:50 AM   #194
anomalous

ere are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Yes

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? Only hidden

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. No but only because that would be really annoying

6 Would you piss yourself in public. Noere are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

6 Would you piss yourself in public. No

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?not drinking but otherwise yes

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? Yes.
Cock

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.no, cos you know, work

10 Would you drive naked? Yes

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)yes but not where nudity not allowed

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?yes

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?not Public, No

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?no, not my thing

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?Yes, but depends where

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.same as answer for 13

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?would Love That

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?dont like anal but would be up for experimenting with the right person

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? no

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Definitely not cocks. pussies perhaps
anomalous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 12:19 PM   #195
Slavejenni
getDare Sweetheart

i have done this many, many times but always with someone who knows how to use a whip safely

Yes, again I’ve done this a few times. Most memorable occasions where at parties where I was tied, usually to a bed spread eagled or to a rafter hands above my head

Chastity really does not appeal to me at all but for the right dominant I suppose so

Not really applicable

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently

Yes

Yes and have done

Yes I love watersports

8 Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?

Im a pain slut and have done this a lot and love it

youve asked two different questions here really, yes I would be totally submissive within limits but I would not be a slave as my limits aren’t negotiable.

Also from a pure safety sake no limits is really dumb idea.

Yes and have

Yes and have done several times

Never no

Never

Yes to anything no permanent

Yes and have done

yes that sounds like fun

Yes again sounds like fun

Anything no, insertions yes. Only what I could recover from/not do me damage

Yes. Stag sure hen ohhhh yes

Yes, I’ve done blindfolded parties before

Dislikes: disrespect, misogynistis
Limits: permanent damage, anything involving minors! Pics/cam/voice, social suicide, black mail, enema, prolapsing

PM me for my kik

Where I’ve been

My AMA

My bdsm test results
Slavejenni is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, exposure, humiliation, naked, public