Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-15-2011, 06:02 PM   #1
wme

Default Brad's Amusement Adventure

Hello. As you may have heard my name is Brad. I hear when I am supposed to get into the good hook and stuff I just don't know how to do that well. As you can tell I'm not the smartest fish in the sea though; or the strongest. I am awesome none the less. I take what I can and give nothing back. Like a pirate. Sure I make a lot of enemies but it's all cool. When you read this remember your limits and think of what I'm doing. Anyway I'm 14 and like you may have guessed I am single. Once I had a date with this bitchy little slut but she was nothing special. So what our last date ended with me pouring a pitcher of soda on her. We're still cool. Yeah it was a few months ago but hey, what's to lose. I ate dinner, got to poor a pitcher of soda on her, and got the free meal when I left her with the bill. It doesn't hurt to make her pay. What's the worst that could happen?

Last edited by wme; 07-15-2011 at 07:14 PM.
wme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 06:48 PM   #2
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Since your story is titled to be fiction, I'm sure "this bitchy little slut" wasn't as "cool" with it as you thought. I'm sure your imagination will conjure up many "worse" things that could happen!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 09:23 AM   #3
wme

Umm? thank you?

I am bursting with excitement so much I cannot sleep. Why? Because today is the day that my parents are trusting me enough to go visit the city all by myself. They know I can take care of myself. I'm an orange belt. Just 3 days all by myself. No one to bug me at all. $1000 all to myself from my parents. It would seem as if they wanted me out. They probably do. But I want to get out too. With that thought on my mind, I finally caught some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Next morning I arose from the sound of my alarm clock and quickly pressed the OFF button. Stumbling out of my bed at 5 AM I take a shower and prepare for my flight at 8.
Old 07-19-2011, 08:55 AM   #4
Abby9

Traffic

Im confused was that the story or real life? I can tell with many of your stories they arent very long, they are hard to read, they tend to be all jumbled together, and they dont make much sense at all
Abby9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 10:04 AM   #5
wme

sorry and I was starting to get worried that no one is reading them
Old 07-19-2011, 10:22 AM   #6
Abby9

Arrow

The problem is that they have such interesting titles but not an exciting story and I dont read them i just get drawn in with the title
Abby9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 01:04 AM   #7
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

You really need to change the title of this story to Fantasy. There isn't a parent on the real planet Earth who would give their 14 year old $1000 to take a flight to a "big city"! It doesn't matter if your belt "color" is orange, black or otherwise!
Old 07-20-2011, 11:05 AM   #8
wme

You are right about the fantasy part but the $1000 was needed in the story. I'm saying the terrible parents are bribing him out of the house. The orange belt means he thinks that he can take care of himself. Personally I think I am not the best writer but there are much worse stories on Getdare. Lately I have been improving on my realism.
Old 07-20-2011, 11:45 AM   #9
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

You could have made your character 18 years old and going off to his first year of college in the "big city". He could be just 17 years old and visiting colleges in the area trying to choose the best one! Fiction without Fantasy! Believable instead of unbelievable!

Advertisements
Kink Talk