Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-27-2018, 07:00 PM   #16
Hello202
Distinguished Member

Default Day 2- Monday

yesterday, Monday, was a full day at sea. I woke up early, around 8 and I felt slightly hungover, but it could've been seasickness. So I woke up early and I turned over to Alex and he was sleeping so I decided that I should wake him up with a blowjob. He was surprised and nearly came right away, I didn't even get the chance to deepthroat his amazing hard cock. When he came all over my face, he sat right up and got a condom, I helped put it on and he pushed me and he was on top. He rammed his cock in my already soaking pussy and we fucked. oh it was so hot to fuck before breakfast. We ordered breakfast for the morning sunday night, so it could be delivered here. a dare said for alex to cum on my food so I ordered pancakes and an omelet. When it came around 10, we were just watching whatever was on tv. I already had a toy in my pussy, a vibrator and anal beads in my ass. When the food came, I was only in a robe and the vibe was on high, just thanked the delivery guy and he left. (I will not show myself to them because we are on a cruise, I do not want to get kicked off) Anyways when Breakfast came, I was already naked, and knelt after the table for Alex's permission to eat. When he said yes, I blew him for his cum. then He came all over my face and chest, I tried to get as much of it off for my breakfast, but he said it wasn't enough so he told me to put my cum on it too, so he put my food on the floor and made me get my juices on it, it was hard but I did it, It became brunch since, I ended up eating around 11.

After that, we went to a comedy show, had my vibe in. He controlled it and damn, whenever it was quiet, he put it on high. I was socking wet in my seat. It was so hard to stay quiet. Luckily we sat near the edges towards the back. I was wearing shorts, bikini (top and bottom) and a blouse. with high heels. then we had lunch (for me it was a snack since I was still full from breakfast) Then we changed to go to the pool and jacuzzi, this time I had a dildo in my ass, I had a few drinks, It was hard coming out of the pool to keep the toy in. It almost came out a couple times and actually once in the jacuzzi, luckily it was only us at the time. Alex took it before it floated to the top and told me to bend over and he fucked my pussy with it. I was about to cum until someone walked right passed us and he stopped. anyways, after that I showered with Alex and he fucked all my holes. ughh hot shower sex is so sexy. I swear my pussy was used and abused yesterday. then after the long shower, it was almost dinner time. It was a no dare datenight. so still had a toy but only on low and I had the remote. I wore a dress, did my hair, wore heels. We took a lot of pictures. he was wearing such a sexy suit. just like james bond or something. I was so horny that whole night. We got dinner and that's it.

then at night, there was a nice movie showing in the big projector outside. It was pretty windy, so there was a dare where I had to wear a skirt, and a flowy blouse. no bra or pantie. This was perfect. so when we got to our rooms to change, I was quick to strip, and we had to wait for the movie, so I knelt by the door, with my collar. He added the leash and told me to crawl around. I followed him to the living room section and he pushed my head to the ground and told me to bring my ass up. I closed my eyes because this was so hot and I was scared on what was happening next, so I braced myself for anything. And I winced just as he whiped me on my ass so hard. no warning. just boom, pain. and again and again. I didn't hear him the first he said to count to twenty so after a few he whipped me again and told me to count. I was crying at the end but Alex knew by my wet pussy dripping down my legs, that I liked it. I hate how my body doesn't lie....

So when we got dressed for the movie Alex told me to smear icyhot on my pussy, nipples and ass, My ass hurt already as it is, so I didn't sit much, so the wind kept blowing a skirt up making my pussy sting even more. I had no underwear to cover my pussy and holding the dildo in the wet cunt was hard, It fell twice, we were near the back so when I picked it up and as he sat on the beach chair, he spanked my sore red ass and laughed as he knew I was in pain. Good thing the cool breeze felt nice and yet more pain for the icyhot. I swear there were a couple people who might've saw but I really needed relief from the pain that I didn't care. I didn't really pay attention to the movie either, It was a family movie for kids, so I didn't really care either cause my ass took all of my attention. And just as the movie was almost done, he told me to bend over next to him and I was scared of what happened next, so I waited and then the movie ended and it was like Alex knew the future because when everybody started clapping, Alex slapped my ass harder each time, and for a good 30 seconds after the clapping subsided, I was falling to my knees in pain. I was so embarrasssed if anyone saw, but again I wasn't focused on who saw, but instead on the hell that he gave. I knew the dildo fell, so again had to pick it up and clean it a bit before putting it back in but Alex took it just as I was putting it in my pussy, he shoved it in my ass, Luckily i was already wet, he used my juices for lube and my ass just sucked it back up. So @silverdarknight He spanked me in public a lot. and I felt juice trickling down my legs as I had difficulty just walking back to the room. and my dildo almost fell, but I clenched my ass, which hurt even more to keep it in. When I got back, I stripped whatever clothes I had on and the dildo I had in me. and flopped onto the bed. I went under the blanket to stay warm and away from alex, but damn I was so wet and somehow (not surprisingly) horny, I jacked off Alex one last time. We didn't fuck that night cause my ass was sore and Alex didn't feel sorry, but he said that he will let me rest that night.

Hopefully this report was detailed and made sense. THis happened yesterady, so I might've jumbled the story a bit. thank you for the dares.

This 22 years old female brat
begs to be punished, spanked,
degraded and tortured!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love,
Ally
22-Female-Bi

Hello202 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Hello202 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk