Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-19-2017, 11:23 PM   #1
DareLover159
getDare Sweetheart

Default Home Alone/Pool Dares

Hey everyone, starting Thursday morning I will be completely alone, and I would like some rules and tasks to do, I'd love rules and tasks that let the people of get dare control and humiliate me, this weekend is going to be used to explore my kinks, so I'd love to expand them to different ones, so if you have any dares that aren't in my limits, I'd love to try them out

If they are cross dressing related, I have access to a few pairs of panties and bras, and a few other miscellaneous female clothes, and if you have any ideas for DIY dress or skirts I'd love to hear them

I'd also like some pee and orgasm control, limiting and adding rules and edges that make them more difficult

As for pool dares, the pool is open from 7am to 11pm, it is a public pool so others use it, but it should be mostly empty, and I'd like dares that have a risk of me getting caught and embarrassed

Please help control, humiliate, and degrade me

PM Dares

Likes: Hidden Public, Spanking, Forced Fully Public, body writing, orgasm control, piss control, edging, hypnosis, wedgies
Limits:Illegal, Family, Friends, blood, extreme pain, permanent
DareLover159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 08:54 AM   #2
DareLover159
getDare Sweetheart

I'm going to bump this, my alone time is on a few days and I will be posting reports to any dares posted here, pmed, or kiked to me, as well as provide picture proof to an album on GD if they are non nude, as well as send any other pictures to people who request them

I would live to be humiliated and controlled this weekend, so please give me rules and tasks

PM Dares

Likes: Hidden Public, Spanking, Forced Fully Public, body writing, orgasm control, piss control, edging, hypnosis, wedgies
Old 06-20-2017, 10:37 AM   #3
LucyB
getDare Devil

Do a lap of the pool to find out where the jets are. Pick the strongest one, swim up to it and let it beat on you until you edge. Then swim to the next jet and do it again and again until you have edged at all of the jets. On the last one you may cum. If for any reason you can have to move away from a jet before you have fully edged start again at jet number 1 when it is safe to do so. I'd like a report below for how many jets there were and if you had to restart at all.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 12:57 PM   #4
DareLover159
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyB View Post
Do a lap of the pool to find out where the jets are. Pick the strongest one, swim up to it and let it beat on you until you edge. Then swim to the next jet and do it again and again until you have edged at all of the jets. On the last one you may cum. If for any reason you can have to move away from a jet before you have fully edged start again at jet number 1 when it is safe to do so. I'd like a report below for how many jets there were and if you had to restart at all.
Thank you very much for this, but the jets in the pool aren't very strong, I could do this in the hot tub though?

PM Dares

Old 06-21-2017, 07:14 AM   #5
DareLover159
getDare Sweetheart

Last day before I start, I'll continue accepting dares into the weekend as well, incase anyone adds any then

PM Dares

Old 06-21-2017, 07:23 AM   #6
Subcult

Wear a pair of bikini bottoms under your trunks.

When you're in the pool, take off your trunks and do a lap in the bikini bottoms.

You may hold onto your trunks during this time unless there is a good place to stash them.

Bonus points if you can get the bikini top in as well while you're in the pool.
Subcult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 10:32 AM   #7
Merry

The simplest do it yourself man skirt, is a sarong, you only need a piece of fabric that is your waist measurement plus about 12 inches. You just knot it together.

I love when my guy wears one at night watching TV, as it makes it easier for me to distract him into doing something much more fun.

Last edited by Merry; 06-21-2017 at 10:42 AM.
Merry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 10:35 AM   #8
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareLover159 View Post
Thank you very much for this, but the jets in the pool aren't very strong, I could do this in the hot tub though?
Give it a try in the pool anyway. Might make it more frustrating for you? If it really doesn't work do it in the hot tub.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 12:17 PM   #9
DareLover159
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyB View Post
Give it a try in the pool anyway. Might make it more frustrating for you? If it really doesn't work do it in the hot tub.
Ok, it will make it take longer and make it much more frustrating, thanks again for the dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subcult View Post
Wear a pair of bikini bottoms under your trunks.

When you're in the pool, take off your trunks and do a lap in the bikini bottoms.

You may hold onto your trunks during this time unless there is a good place to stash them.

Bonus points if you can get the bikini top in as well while you're in the pool.
Thank you, I will definitely do this, and I will probably combine it with LucyB's dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry View Post
The simplest do it yourself man skirt, is a sarong, you only need a piece of fabric that is your waist measurement plus about 12 inches. You just knot it together.

I love when my guy wears one at night watching TV, as it makes it easier for me to distract him into doing something much more fun.
Thank you, This is a great idea, I could use many more like it

PM Dares

Old 06-21-2017, 01:16 PM   #10
Merry

A sari is another quick dress option, need about 5 yards of fabric, something that is silky or soft works best. There are tons of websites and tutorials out there on different ways to wrap one. You can even wrap a sari so that it wears like pants, although I realize you are looking for easy dresses.

Merry
Old 06-21-2017, 01:52 PM   #11
DareLover159
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry View Post
A sari is another quick dress option, need about 5 yards of fabric, something that is silky or soft works best. There are tons of websites and tutorials out there on different ways to wrap one. You can even wrap a sari so that it wears like pants, although I realize you are looking for easy dresses.

Merry
Thank you so much for another AMAZING idea!

PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, pool, rules, tasks/dares