Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-24-2016, 07:03 AM   #1
darandmeus

Default Business Travel - Hotel

Hi all,
Leave tomorrow for a 2 night business trip. I'll be heading to a large hotel. I've stayed here before and completed many dares. I will be driving to the hotel so will have some flexibility on what I can purchase on the way there. I can't spend a lot of money, not is there much "fun stuff" I can take from home. However I will take my white spandex bathing suit (shirt square cut).

The hotel has a gym, a pool and locker room with sauna and steam room which is Open 24/7 and has given me lots of fun playing in the past.

Thanks in advance, I'll also be on Getdare chat tomorrow night to play in real time!

Dislikes/Punishments: anal, public*,

Limits: illegal, blood, family, pee, poop, face, anything to identify me to family/job/friends

*After edging for hours - gets me more horny and allows me to overcome some of my dislikes
darandmeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 05:22 PM   #2
darandmeus

Can anyone come up with something here

Limits: illegal, blood, family, pee, poop, face, anything to identify me to family/job/friends

*After edging for hours - gets me more horny and allows me to overcome some of my dislikes
Old 10-24-2016, 05:46 PM   #3
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Here are some that you may try:
- While swimming you must edge under water
- When you trying to get up from pool you must have your pants down so that at least half of your ass can be visible
- In gym you must go with pants which is torn at your ass hole area (you will act that you are unware of it)
- In steam room you should go with ladies undies inside (and if you are alone edge)
- In sauna you will fuck your ass and cum you should apply the on your whole face like face cream and reach room with cum covered face
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 04:56 PM   #4
darandmeus

Quote:
Originally Posted by darandmeus View Post
Hi all,
Leave tomorrow for a 2 night business trip. I'll be heading to a large hotel. I've stayed here before and completed many dares. I will be driving to the hotel so will have some flexibility on what I can purchase on the way there. I can't spend a lot of money, not is there much "fun stuff" I can take from home. However I will take my white spandex bathing suit (shirt square cut).

The hotel has a gym, a pool and locker room with sauna and steam room which is Open 24/7 and has given me lots of fun playing in the past.

Thanks in advance, I'll also be on Getdare chat tomorrow night to play in real time!
I have just arrived at the hotel. I made a few stops on the way here - bought a couple pairs of panties (black and pink) and 2 womens bikini bathing suit bottoms. One pink and one pink with white polka-dots. (no mistaken that's for a woman).
I'm heading to dinner in a few with some clients, but will be back on later and will start on the dares. I plan to be on GetDare chat room as well - and can do Yahoo IM from my mobile phone. I don't have kik or any other IM's on my phone...

Looking to have an exciting night! Hope to get some good dares and/or chat with you all later.

Old 10-26-2016, 09:50 PM   #5
darandmeus

bump bump - anyone with more dares - last few hours to play now

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hotel, locker room dare, pool