Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2017, 04:04 AM   #1
Ashleytimber

Default Torture my pussy

Well I am away from my mistress for a week.
Give me ideas to torture my pussy just for the fun of it.
Give me tasks and rules I will follow and send reports.
Punish my worthless cunt if u feel my reports are not satisfying.
I will be going to college and would love for you to give me dares to do there like applying toothpaste before leaving or edging in college etc...
I only have household items available.
I am a virgin.

PM WRITE and I'll write whatever you tell me to on my body.
PM EDGE and i will edge 5 times.
PM POST and a link to a person above thread within my limits.
fuck toy is a worthless object here only to serve.
Only household items available.
Likes : edging, pussy torture, anal, nipple torture, wedgies, enemas,humiliation and degradation, body writing, semi public, pet play.
Dislikes : piss drinking ,piss denial.

Limits: blood, scars,scat,permanent damage, pictures, family, audio.
Old 02-20-2017, 04:13 AM   #2
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Default Pussy punishment for you

Go to college and during morning break go to the bathroom.
Slap your pussy 40 times, then pinch your nipples so they get perky. Apply some white tiger balm on your nipples and on your sore cunt then get out and spend the rest of the morning pantyless.

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
Old 02-20-2017, 04:20 AM   #3
Ashleytimber

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyDaddy View Post
Slap your pussy 40 times, then pinch your nipples so they get perky. Apply some white tiger balm on your nipples and on your sore cunt then get out and spend the rest of the morning pantyless.
Thank you the thought of this excites do I follow this everyday or are there changes.

Likes : edging, pussy torture, anal, nipple torture, wedgies, enemas,humiliation and degradation, body writing, semi public, pet play.

Old 02-20-2017, 04:52 AM   #4
FolDae

Try to find a household item which you know you can fit in your pussy for longer amounts of time. Stick it in before going to school and keep it there until you are back home.
To make it more interesting for yourself: Try to find a moment in class where you can try and take it out. If you manage, hold it in between your legs, trying to not let it drop on the ground (both feet must be flat on the ground). When a new moment arrives, put it back in.

Good Luck!
Old 02-20-2017, 05:33 AM   #5
Ashleytimber

Quote:
Originally Posted by FolDae View Post
Try to find a household item which you know you can fit in your pussy for longer amounts of time. Stick it in before going to school and keep it there until you are back home.
To make it more interesting for yourself: Try to find a moment in class where you can try and take it out. If you manage, hold it in between your legs, trying to not let it drop on the ground (both feet must be flat on the ground). When a new moment arrives, put it back in.

Good Luck!
I am sorry I really can't do d dare as I am a virgin.
Is there anything else I could do??

Old 02-20-2017, 05:37 AM   #6
FolDae

You could try to do the same, being it in your ass or get something you can fit in you panties, to maybe stimulate your clitoris?
Old 02-20-2017, 05:42 AM   #7
Ashleytimber

Quote:
You could try to do the same, being it in your ass or get something you can fit in you panties, to maybe stimulate your clitoris?
Thanks a ton.I will do and report soon.

Old 02-20-2017, 06:40 AM   #8
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashleytimber View Post
Thank you the thought of this excites do I follow this everyday or are there changes.
Each day is too much, so each 2 days per say.

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
Old 02-20-2017, 06:12 PM   #9
Ashleytimber

Quote:
Each day is too much, so each 2 days per say.
Quote:
Thank u for ur dares I am going to college right now so I will send reports as soon as I am back.

Old 02-20-2017, 07:45 PM   #10
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Make for yourself one of these: http://bit.ly/tach-bra

However, make both a panty and a bra the same way. Be warned that the more tacks you use, the more it will hurt but the more your skin will resist the tacks. Think of those Indians that sleep on nail beds. Each of those nails can by itself tear up the skin and kill him, but placed together they can hold a man's bare skin.

So use as many tacks as you can, covering the entire panty and bra. They must be as dense as shown in the link.

Get a picture of yourself when wearing those undies, and post it somewhere online where you please. Post the link to this dare thread later when you open it. You can use a KinkTalk's album for example.

Next, go to school wearing both.

Once you arrive to school, post a new thread on GD's forums telling your predicament and asking from 10 permissions from us... we can ask a quick dare (not more than 2 minutes) before granting you our permission, or we could just grant it to you.

You can only do dares between classes or even check GetDare when you are between classes. If you are ever late for class, no matter for how long and according to the clock in the room, you get a punishment from every person who has already given his permission to take it off and one from me. If I have also given you my permission, I get two punishments.

You will get to do this punishments after school, so they do not have to have any length limitations.

Once you get the 10 permissions, you have to go to the bathroom and first take off your bra. Immediately, you will rub both tits with alcohol in gel and some coarse toilet paper. Both of them at the same time. Next, you will do the same for your pussy. Get a naked frontal picture of you but do not post it nowhere.

Finally, you place your undies on a protected place on your back pack and you will return to class. Keep make sure to store and clean it properly, as they might come in handy later.

Remember, do not be late for class.

You will keep all your reports in the new thread, but you will link to it here as soon as you open it, and then whenever you get the 10 permissions, whenever you deserve a punishment for being late for class, and whenever you have you have posted your final report.

When you get home, post your picture in the same place as the previous one.

Then, do any punishments you might have.

I want all your reports published on that same thread. I also want any picture proof of any punishments you took on that thread.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Old 02-20-2017, 07:59 PM   #11
Ashleytimber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
Make for yourself one of these: http://bit.ly/tach-bra

However, make both a panty and a bra the same way. Be warned that the more tacks you use, the more it will hurt but the more your skin will resist the tacks. Think of those Indians that sleep on nail beds. Each of those nails can by itself tear up the skin and kill him, but placed together they can hold a man's bare skin.

So use as many tacks as you can, covering the entire panty and bra. They must be as dense as shown in the link.

Get a picture of yourself when wearing those undies, and post it somewhere online where you please. Post the link to this dare thread later when you open it. You can use a KinkTalk's album for example.

Next, go to school wearing both.

Once you arrive to school, post a new thread on GD's forums telling your predicament and asking from 10 permissions from us... we can ask a quick dare (not more than 2 minutes) before granting you our permission, or we could just grant it to you.

You can only do dares between classes or even check GetDare when you are between classes. If you are ever late for class, no matter for how long and according to the clock in the room, you get a punishment from every person who has already given his permission to take it off and one from me. If I have also given you my permission, I get two punishments.

You will get to do this punishments after school, so they do not have to have any length limitations.

Once you get the 10 permissions, you have to go to the bathroom and first take off your bra. Immediately, you will rub both tits with alcohol in gel and some coarse toilet paper. Both of them at the same time. Next, you will do the same for your pussy. Get a naked frontal picture of you but do not post it nowhere.

Finally, you place your undies on a protected place on your back pack and you will return to class. Keep make sure to store and clean it properly, as they might come in handy later.

Remember, do not be late for class.

You will keep all your reports in the new thread, but you will link to it here as soon as you open it, and then whenever you get the 10 permissions, whenever you deserve a punishment for being late for class, and whenever you have you have posted your final report.

When you get home, post your picture in the same place as the previous one.

Then, do any punishments you might have.

I want all your reports published on that same thread. I also want any picture proof of any punishments you took on that thread.
I am sorry sir I can't take pictures it's off limit but I will do the punishment.
Since I am already in college I don't have the panty and bra necessary.
I am currently panty less as I am completing my first task.
I shall do the task u have assigned to me on the next day.
Please punish me if ur not satisfied.

Old 02-20-2017, 10:10 PM   #12
Ashleytimber

Quote:
Thank you for ur task master
I have completed it once to day.
First I went to the washroom in the morning break pulled down my panties and stuffed them in my mouth then I spanked my pussy 40 times and pinched my nipples then I applied the tiger balm as instructed.
I feel very wet and horny and my clit aches to be touched.
I loved my task.

Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk