Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-17-2015, 03:38 PM   #1
lop747
getDare Succubus

Default Biggest, kinkiest, dirtiest fantasy

Alright, This is probably already out there as part of threads or even a stand alone but this will be a restart.

Put your biggest dirtiest kinkiest fantasy here in full detail.

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares
lop747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 04:47 PM   #2
messysissy
getDare Sweetheart

My biggest fantasy is to be fully crossdressed, including heels and locked in the pillory for 24 hours with no safe word. I'd have no control over what I eat and drink, what was being pelted at me or what was done to me. It would preferably outside during the winter so I has the extra torment of the weather.

Punishment: Cum-eating, Pee, face pictures, waxing, spanking, full public were there's a chance of not getting caught

Hard Limits:Blood, poo, diaper, shaving above neck, public in busy areas, family + friends, chastity.

I'm a dirty dirty sissy and require dirty dares
messysissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 12:48 PM   #3
Laurakostoris
Account Banned

Mine would to be tied spread eagle to a bed and then fucked all night by guys I'd never met. Have them use me for their pleasure only. Gets me wet just thinking about it.

Like: dares, bdsm, piss, anal, and a good hard fucking

Limits: anything that would effect my job or family, so no pics. Also scat and blood
Laurakostoris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 04:43 PM   #4
NerdyGirl

My biggest fantasy is to end up naked and stranded somewhere while doing a dare. One time in a dream, I did a dare where I went to the top floor of my school (my school only has one floor in real life) and I got up on the roof and threw my clothes off. Afterwards, I ran all the way back down to find that they were missing, so I ran to my car to try to escape but then realized that I didn't have my keys. Finally, I tried to run home but my dream ended shortly after that.

Likes: semi-public, short-duration full public, flashing, nudity, masturbation, risk of getting caught or having clothes stolen.
Maybe: very public, sex, embarrassing, school, light pain, high risk of being caught, anything not in my likes or limits.
Limits: pics, meeting up, orgasm denial, lengthy dares, heavy pain, permanent, and anything dangerous.
NerdyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 11:19 AM   #5
itzlinc25

My biggest fantasy is to be a slave to a rich group of sadomasochists.

I would be walking back to my car late at night when a van pulls up, masked people jump out, grab me, and pull me in the van. A rag with chloroform will be placed over my mouth and I would immediately lose consciousness. I would awaken the next day completely naked and chained in a huge basement. An instructor walks in and tells me we are miles from civilization and I am a newly acquired slave to be used by powerful sadomasochists. There are also several other slaves and based on performance, few will be rewarded while most punished. Slaves have lost all rights including the right to speak, look around, orgasm, and pee/poop. They are to be completely naked at all times (summer or winter), fully shaved, locked in chastity with a pee and butt plug. They are kept muscular and slim. There are a variety of chores to do as well as games to play that include bondage, humiliation, sm, just about every single fetish. The sadomasochists rotate slaves every now and then and have different fetishes so you never know what you are in for.

I could keep going but I'd be here all night typing this out.

athletic, tall, funny, freaky. i play on skype or kik. message for info

Kinks - bdsm, humiliation, sph, cbt, exhibitionism, tease and denial, edging, body writing, foodplay, watersports, toys, bunch others

Limits - permanent damage, illegal, scat
itzlinc25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 01:44 PM   #6
irago82

My fantasy is for me to be dressed in sexy female lingerie and have 2 mistresses have their way with me. They can do whatever they want with me... tie me up, use my holes, edge me, tease me, make me pleasure them, put me through pain, and degrade me.

Likes : nudity, anal, cam, edging, workout, masturbation, orgasm control, cum control, being a slave, wedgies,

Limits : body writing, showing face, shaving, poo, extreme pain, others involved, full public, messy, permanent, blood, cbt.
irago82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 03:45 AM   #7
nikkicd27

I would love to be dressed up like a little slut in a lacy bra, panties, thigh highs, heels and a mini skirt and go to a dirty public restroom like a truckstop or rest stop and be used by dirty strange men till I was sore, covered and filled with cum and piss.

LIMITS: Pain, Heavy scat, Face pictures, Open public

KIK: nikkicd27
nikkicd27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 08:26 AM   #8
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default my fantasy

The biggest fantasy for me is always been to end up on live tv naked and having sex knowing there are 1000s of people watching and knowing I will be recognised afterwards by anyone that was watching .
The other is for some reason I suddenly have to live totally naked in a clothed society and have to be aroused all the time .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 12:20 PM   #9
NekoBoy:3

My biggest fantasy is being a kitty maid for a rich family... I would be dress 24/7 like a kitty maid and will clean up the whole house/would do chores/act like a cat and lose my right of a human... I eould. Eat, pee and poo on the floor, lick my masters feet, everything!

I LOVE BEING A PET
Loves:Petplay,Anal,Long Dares,Humiliation
Punishment/Maybe:Icecube,Toothpaste,Long Line Writing,Spank,Pee (No Drinking)

You can call me ''Pet''.
Nyaa~ (=^.^=) Meww~
NekoBoy:3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 12:35 PM   #10
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I have two - from opposite sides of the table, not sure which one is the stronger one...

One to be locked in chastity and have to beg for every orgasm I ever get, sometimes getting it, sometimes not, but always teased to the point when it really hurts and beyond...

The other is having my own slave - a true one, where I know I could do anything I want to that slave knowing she is legally my property, has no rights and is completely mine to abuse and use every day. I would keep her always naked and chained by the neck like a dog.

Like: Denial, light pain, forced orgasms, teasing, cbt, humiliation
Might do: Cum eating, mild pain, anal, mild selfbondage, piss
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Friends, Permanent, scat, absurd long term denial, crossdressing, gross

Last orgasm: 2020/03/05 [full orgasm]

Toys
Asteroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 01:56 PM   #11
slavem34

hypnosis, forced to be pimped out.
Old 09-23-2015, 12:36 PM   #12
atomicnebulae158

Mine is to be owned by a 3 mistresses who would tie me to a bed. They wouldn't wash for long periods at a time so they could make me lick them clean. They would all force me to pleasure them in every way imaginable and then two would put on strapons and fuck my ass and throat while the other teases my cock. Then they would all use me as their human toilet and force me to eat so much shit and finally gag me with panties that they have worn for a month with out ever using toilet paper, so they are soiled and stained. I would be lest tied naked to a bed to await the same thing the next day.

I'm a bit of a freak, but the more disgusting something is as long as someone forces me to do it,the more it turns me on.

Participating in NNN (possibly denied until 2024)

Please make me a better toilet by sending a roulette (you may choose rolls) from here:https://www.faproulette.co/c/103287/toilet-training/

Likes: JOI/CEI, cum eating, Bondage, Edging with denial,Holding edges Mean dares, CBT, Ruined orgasms

Limits: Family, Public, Unbearable Pain, Blood

atomicnebulae158 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 02:56 PM   #13
So_Sweet

It sounds bad, but I'd like to be kidnapped, and used a cum receptor in a breeding facility, but with stallions as well as guys
Old 09-23-2015, 03:59 PM   #14
Sound&Fury
getDare Sweetheart

Good question, I find its kind of hard to answer as I have a few.

I think the biggest would be to have a 100% willing, no limits slave. Whatever I say goes, and not because they have to but rather they want to. Human toilet? No problem. Go fuck that horse/dog? With pleasure. Get naked right here on this busy street and eat my ass? Already done.

That being said lately Ive been thinking it would be fun to be used by a woman or group of women. Peg me, have me eat a bunch of pussy, stick things down my dick hole, fist me
(If it was possible), just get used.

Realistically I would like someone who's into any sort of kink. Vanilla gets boring after a while. Also I'm saving up my airmiles to get a trip to France so I can go be naked for a week infront of a bunch of people at Cap D'Agde. Nearly there!
Proud owner of Pretty_daring_slave #409-217-440
PM Dares!
Sound&Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 02:07 AM   #15
jasminen

Default darkest desire

To be tied up spread eagle and blindfolded in a public place for all to see me and for anyone to fuck me anyway they want to. I want to be filled up with so much cum that it's just pouring out of all of my holes. They can film me to post and upload to the internet and send to my family and friends. And they can even get dogs to fuck me. But I stayed tied up for days.
jasminen is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk