Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-17-2017, 02:42 AM   #1
ben_sissy99
getDare Sweetheart

Default Girlfriend is my submissive:need rules

So after a long talk, my girlfriend has decided to be my submissive. This will mainly just be during sex however she is happy to have some lifestyle control. As part of this I am going to give her some rules that She must follow, however she doesn't want too many or too difficult. So far the rules we have are about controlling her orgasms and clothes, and also positions she must get into at certain times. We would like the people here to recommend any more potential rules that you have to share.

like to try: Diapers, age regression, humiliation

Limits:Full public/Family, friends, illegal, pain

PM DARES->http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80191

ben_sissy99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 02:59 AM   #2
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

I recommend a submissive posture like the one in the first 50 shades of grey as a foreplay. This posture would be essentially kneeling in a very exposed way so that she appeals for blowjob and showing her horniness.

An other thing I like alot for a sub is to wear a gag ball during sex. that way she feels in the same time helpless, out of control and dirty. A very good combination with sex arousal.

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 03:00 AM   #3
SerBlack
getDare Addict

First thing would be to write down a list of the rules you are going to use and post it, so we don't ended up repeating something you are already doing.
Old 02-17-2017, 03:23 AM   #4
ben_sissy99
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyDaddy View Post
I recommend a submissive posture like the one in the first 50 shades of grey as a foreplay. This posture would be essentially kneeling in a very exposed way so that she appeals for blowjob and showing her horniness.

An other thing I like alot for a sub is to wear a gag ball during sex. that way she feels in the same time helpless, out of control and dirty. A very good combination with sex arousal.
We have already made a rule about such a posture and we are going to be using it, but thanks anyway. We are also planning on creating a home made gag out of tights and fruit we welcome any more ideas anyone has

Old 02-17-2017, 04:28 PM   #5
FolDae

Let her ask you for permission on underwear. You may decide if she deserves a bra or panties that day. And you could mix it up by telling her mid-day to change something ASAP. Good luck to the both of you! I wish that some day I might play with my girlfriend like you are doing now
FolDae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 05:41 PM   #6
John M
getDare Sweetheart

Default Rules

I would agree with the underwear rule, as well as maybe making one about whether she is allowed to touch herself at all
John M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 10:13 AM   #7
ben_sissy99
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you so far for all the posts. We have decided that every day where I will see her that I choose her bra and knickers, however at the moment it is a bit too much for her to not wear any at all. I also control her orgasms and she must ask permission to orgasm. We appreciate any More suggestions

Old 02-19-2017, 01:49 PM   #8
ben_sissy99
getDare Sweetheart

Still looking for rules

Old 02-19-2017, 02:18 PM   #9
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

How about a rule that she must leave the bathroom door open at home no matter what.

Also limited or no clothes at home.
tzzzr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 02:22 PM   #10
ben_sissy99
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
How about a rule that she must leave the bathroom door open at home no matter what.

Also limited or no clothes at home.
She doesn't like anything related to pee/poo so we won't be able to do first one, and she doesn't live with me however whenever we are in my bedroom she must be topless and often braless

Old 02-19-2017, 03:57 PM   #11
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Read my signature for commando rules. You might like them.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 10:32 PM   #12
littleRy

Bedtime spankings, pick a day of the week where she will always be spanked 50times on the ass before bed.
Old 02-20-2017, 09:21 AM   #13
ben_sissy99
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleRy View Post
Bedtime spankings, pick a day of the week where she will always be spanked 50times on the ass before bed.
Thanks for your suggestion however she isn't too keen on spanking so we will keep this one for a punishment

Old 02-20-2017, 01:34 PM   #14
bubba51
gD king

One day a week she is to either have something messy in her bra and panties or let ice melt in her bra and panties and dry no changing out.
A second would be twice a week she is to wear a skirt or dress

Likes: cross dressing, private, tights, leggings, leotards, shopping dares
Will do: pictures with no face
Dislikes: cum control, semi public, wedgies, messy
Limits: illegal, family, friends, public, anal, cum eating male friends nudity

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71804

Kik sissyabi19

My female name is Anna
bubba51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 01:54 PM   #15
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Smile Who is the submissive?

I read a lot of "we" decided. If you are the dominant then you decide. You can and should take all the input you can, and she gives to make that decision. But your decision ought to be the decision.

Eating
If you are going out to dinner you can ask her where she wants to eat. But you go where you want. If she is cooking ask her to list a number of choices and then you decide what is prepared.

At a resraurant with a waiter, the waiter will get you each a menu. Hand her menu to the waiter before she opens it. You order for both of you. (You should know her general likes, dislikes and allergies before doing this.) Still, it is your decision. If she does not clean her plate, ask for a doggy bag. She can eat it later at home when she is hungry again from a plate on the floor. And/or the next time you go to such a restaurant remind her of what happend last time and order a child's meal for her.

Have her prepair more and more of the meals unless you like eating out. Have her attend a cooking class if she needs to learn to cook.

Clothing
Go through her wardrobe, including undergarments, shoes and jewelry, weed out everything that you don't like and place the discards in one or more packing boxes. Allow her to keep a limited number of items amounting to a few days wear. Tape up the boxes and take them home or to storage. Return the boxes to her should you brake up. But after a year or so have her put the boxes in her car and drive you both to goodwill for the donation. Do her clothes shopping together or by yourself, she must ask permission out loud for anything she wants. You pay for everything. Once in a while select several outfits for her. Have her try on and show you each one for you to make your decision. You can ask her what she likes(and doesn't), but you make the decision.

If she can't sew well enough to make her own garments send her to sewing classes. Have her begin making clothes for herself.

Household
She does not live with you. Decide where you will be for each meeting. If her place, she should know your expectations of neat and tidy. If there is a complaint that you do not keep your place as neat and tidy, either have her keep your place as neat and tidy, or forbid her from seeing your place.

Social
Eventually she won't be seeing anyone you don't like on a regular basis. You can begin this by only allowing her to go out with friends on particular days of the week (later month). She must only use one cell phone. You examine her call list. Limit events that she attends. This will free time needed for the extra housework.

Health
If she is overweight get her eating and exercise not just under control but under your control. Think dietitians, YMCA, and Weight watchers. Go with her to her doctor to have him/her give you a target weight and time.
If you don't like her doctor find her a replacement.

Habbits
Another provided that she never closes the bathroom door when you two are alone together. You answered that pee and scat were hard limits. Leaving the door open does not effect the pee or scat at all. The door does not cross that limit. Is there another?

Does she have a bad habbit, or one you don't like? A good habbit that you don't like. Lead her to stop these habbits.

What habbits do you wish to encourage? Brush her teeth after each meal and at bedtime? Flossing maybe? Shaving or waxing? Makeup? Hairstyle?

Protocol
Give yourself a title such even if it is only Mister. She ought to address you with that title. Begin this just when you are at home then extend it out to the public (perhaps with another title). It will be impressive if while at a party she ALWAYS addresses you as Mister Smith and you address her as Miss Jones. WhIle at home you call her however you want and she calls you whatever you want.

You can give her titles and change them whenever you like. I would recommend that her title always be gracious and uplifting. You both know she has value and you want that value so declare it. Never ever use titles like slave, slut, cunt, cocksucker, etc. You should always encourage her. Miss, darling, sweetie, honey, lover(when alone) are good examples.

If you like her to be topless or naked when you are alone have her be that way when she is home and alone, unless she must wear clothes for cooking, cleaning, ect.

Direct her to provide a specific greeting when you arrive at her house. Ex: a curtsy followed by "I am yours Mister Smith." Don't make it outrageous like she must be naked with her face to the floor ad you enter the door and lick the dust from your shoes when you draw near. What if your mother is following you in the door?

Signals
There are hand signals that are used to direct a subs conduct. Personally I don't find this interesting. It is too much like dog tricks. Even if you wanted to showoff. It is,only impressive once. And it is a lot of work.

Voice or word signals have merit in social occations. Arrange certain words that you may use to communicate a special meaning. Ex: At a party you interject Wyoming into the conversation. She knows you wish to leave early and makes an excuse for the two of you to leave graciously. One word may indicate stay close to me. Another make a public display of affection. Another excuse yourself and stay away for 20 minutes while you might discuss something you don't wish her to hear. Another might direct her to place her panties in her purse soon. A hand one could direct her to stop whatever she is talking about and try to change the subject.

I think that is plenty for now. Understand that I am an old male submissve. If you have questions please ask in thread or PM.
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to [email protected] for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk