Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 02-12-2017, 06:18 PM   #1
teddy bear

Default fetlife

Has anyone had a account with fetlife? Is it a good site to join and what were your thoughts about the site (good and bad)

Is it the best site for that sort of thing or are there better sites around.
teddy bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 04:56 AM   #2
Iodine
getDare Succubus

It depends, I hate the K&P section to a point as it just seems to be the same obvious crap you'd expect over and over again, and it has gone a bit downhill with the whole credit card issue there having forcing them to ban certain fetishes. Oh and they have started making free features premium account only (fresh and pervy img section) But if you want to meet the local fetish community in your area there no better place.

Take control of what you have power over instead of craving control over what you don't.

Mysterious hyperlink!
Iodine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 06:43 AM   #3
BIGTENCountry12

Send a message via Yahoo to BIGTENCountry12
Default Fetlife

I've had great experiences 2nd real bad ones.

Great experience: met people on there. Once lady I knew was hosting toy party and needed helper. My buddy and volunteered. He served as the waiter. Topless and I drew the short straw. I was striped bound and blindfolded a well in back room for anyone to try things out. She never sold that much ever. She thanked us.

Bad one:
one night i got a message from a girl saying my pics look familiar. after a long discusion i told she was right. to shorten the story we got into role playing. after a long time of playing she finaly got me to switch rolls with her. she earned it . time past then i started not to like the crowd she was hanging out with. so i ended it, couple years later and too many under the breathe comments i found out that she shared certain videos of me with people we both knew. Then to top it off she showed my family. yes brrother, sisters and mom saw it later.
Likes:nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / masturbation/non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / toys (house hold, few sex) / light bondage / toilet control/ anal/ bi comfortable / humiliation/ outdoors / masturbation / open for new likes

DISLIKES; illegal / permanent / anything I cant explain / not sure what else but will inform before i do anything'
BIGTENCountry12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 09:10 PM   #4
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

yes i did but it went no where for me
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk