Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-09-2022, 12:56 AM   #1
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Default Type a response while doing one of the following ....

I dare you to type a reply to this post while at the same time actively engaging in one of the following activities. Unless otherwise specified the activity must actively go on during the entire duration of typing and submitting your reply. Also try to make your reply as long as possible.

Make sure to include what you are doing in your reply itself.

You may of course do multiple from the following list, but each must be done in a separate reply.
  • Masturbating. Actively stroking your penis or fingering your pussy/clit.
  • Getting fucked by someone in the ass or pussy.
  • Receiving oral from someone on your genitals. They must be actively sucking/licking.
  • Have a vibrator continuously buzzing on your clit or cock head.
  • Sucking on someone else's or (if you're flexible enough) your own toes. At least one toe in your mouth at all times.
  • Peeing. There must be a stream of piss at least during most of typing your reply.
  • Being completely naked somewhere where at least two other people see you live.
  • Getting spanked by someone. Multiple hits must land on your body while you type your response.
  • Having one of your fingers as deep inside your asshole as you can get it.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Last edited by Jaro; 07-09-2022 at 12:59 AM.
Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 07-14-2022, 08:23 PM   #2
Jaro

I'm typing this as I'm peeing right now at this moment. I'm still peeing and now I'm going to finish this sentence as pee is still exiting my penis.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Old 07-14-2022, 11:51 PM   #3
Cstelle
gD Curio

It's housecleaning day, Friday, and I've just finished the hoovering and dusting and wiping and swabbing and (which I really love) watering and spraying of my plants. (I'm so proud that they are still alive!) I'm now drip-drying after a nice, long shower, and because I'm naked, clean, and relaxed I'm also a little horny. So what better occasion for this dare? (Is it a dare? it's not very daring even though I am sitting nude and masturbating in front of the window: even if I were to stand up my bits wouldn't be visible to anyone without very expensive technology !)

I don't plan to "wank to completion"; I'm just drip-drying, sipping tea, and relaxing after an energetic morning.

I took my tea mug to the kitchen and took my hand off my half-stiffy, but I think it's within the rules of the 'dare' because at that moment I passed the only window in my home where I can be seen by neighbours and passersby. It's a dark, rainy day and the window isn't a big one, so the chance of anybody actually seeing me was minimal, but even the small potential risk made it exciting. Especially as an observant neighbour might have learnt that I do pass that window quite often...

My half-stiffy has turned into a full-stiffy and the pleasure is increasing. I still don't plan to "wank to completion" but I think I'll take it to the edge. And I'm not far. It has become very difficult to type... too many typos... typing so slowly... now the typing disturbs the wanking... in fact, I don't think I can reach the edge while typing...

Ending the dare here. Whee...! My typing got really slow: that last para took longer to type than all the previous ones toghether. I was typing with one finger, letter by letter, then having to correct typos. I don't think I'm very good at multi-tasking!

Thanks, Jaro! That was fun!

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Cstelle for this post:
Old 07-15-2022, 09:17 PM   #4
Jaro

I commend you and thank you for this excellent write up and contribution to my thread. It sounds like you had a lot of fun and it was certainly a great dare you did there.

However I must say that this was not my intention of the dare. The idea was that at least 2 people would actually see you, not that they just might see you.
Maybe I could have worded this better.

Anyways, no need to do it over. I gracefully accept your contribution. Thank you!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Old 07-15-2022, 11:45 PM   #5
Cstelle
gD Curio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
However I must say that this was not my intention of the dare. The idea was that at least 2 people would actually see you, not that they just might see you
Ah, no, you misunderstood: the dare I did was typing while masturbating, not being naked while being seen by two people! The walking past the window was just a bonus because I had to put away my tea mug !

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Old 07-16-2022, 03:38 AM   #6
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cstelle View Post
Ah, no, you misunderstood: the dare I did was typing while masturbating, not being naked while being seen by two people! The walking past the window was just a bonus because I had to put away my tea mug !
Ahh!! Gotha!
Here I am, ashamed for not remembering my own dare.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Old 07-16-2022, 09:44 AM   #7
Cstelle
gD Curio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
Ahh!! Gotha!
Here I am, ashamed for not remembering my own dare.
Hah! So how will you make amends? Maybe you should do the dare that you thought I did?

(To be honest: I actually noticed, as I was doing the thing, that I hadn't been very clear about which dare I was doing until I was well into it. I considered starting over from the beginning, but then I thought stopping would also count as a failure...! And then I was struggling to think and spell anything at all...)

You came up with a good dare! I'll probably do another of the tasks soon!

The following user says Thank You to Cstelle for this post:
Old 07-22-2022, 08:08 AM   #8
Lukeadil
Account Banned

Currently drunk and jerking kik is lukeadil63, 18 male.
Lukeadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2022, 08:00 PM   #9
Jaro

Okay I have my left middle finger inside my butt hole now. My hand is between my legs and I'm sitting on it while I'm moving my finger inside my warm butt. My finger is about 2/3 inside my warm asshole. I can't get it in further because of the angle that I just can't make. My ass feels rather nice and mushy. This is fun.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Old 07-28-2022, 01:34 PM   #10

Currently I am masturbating.

I typically use my foot to masturbate, so at least I have both hands free. What I don't have free is much brain lol.

I rub the heel of my foot against my d*ck. Currently I am trying to keep moving with no pauses. I hope I don't cum too soon! Usually I pause from time to time, it's hard to focus on keeping moving without stopping at all. I've already stopped a few times and right now it feels like I'm close to cumming so I'm slowing down a lot and going very slowly.

Although this also isn't too unusual for me. I often masturbate/edge for a long time.

Picking up the speed again now. Wondering if there's anything else I should say.

Mostly gay, mostly dominant, mid-20s, slightly muscular but not very

Please read my likes/limits page before giving me a dare in a public thread. If you give me a dare that is outside my limits then you will likely be ignored.
20171020 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to 20171020 for this post:
Old 07-28-2022, 01:43 PM   #11

I re-read the original post and saw that sucking toes was an option so I am doimg that now. Obviously I had to stop masturbating. I'm also using one hand to hold my foot up to mu mouth so I'm having to type this with one hand, which is quite slow and difficult.

I like sniffing and licking my own feet. I tend to not pay too much attention to my toes though, mostly the thick soles of my feet that I have developed by walking barefoot everywhere.

Right now I have the first and second toes of my left foot in my mouth. I am sucking on them and licking them with my toungue. Also reaching out with my tongue to lick the ball of my foot just behind the toes, which I love.

I was outside earlier and my toes feel and taste a bit dusty. I hope I don't get sick!

Please read my likes/limits page before giving me a dare in a public thread. If you give me a dare that is outside my limits then you will likely be ignored.
The following user says Thank You to 20171020 for this post:
Old 08-04-2022, 07:55 AM   #12
Electraa

I thought I'd try this out, it seems a pretty easy and fun dare to start with. I decided to use a vibrator on my clit while I type this post. So far it's on a low rumble but I'm already feeling flustered. I don't intend to orgasm only tease myself a bit. I'll see how it goes, I'm also inbetween other things as I type this post so I'll come back in a bit and update.

Hm the distraction seemed to of lessened my arousal so I turned my vibrator up, it's on a wave pattern and it's really turning me on. It's only about half it's full strength but my nipples are already getting hard and I can feel my pussy getting wetter.

I made the pattern stronger and my clit is getting more sensitive it's a delicious feeling, I origionally only intended to tease myself a little while posting this but it's starting to turn into a masturbation session.

I'm now typing with one hand while I play with my nipples with the other. I feel so naughty. I've currently abandoned my other tasks and am fully concentrating on pleasuring myself. It's frustrating having to type when I just want to fondle myself, I just repositioned my vibe on my clit and have it pressed hard against my bed so I can feel it as strongly as possible without holding it against myself. I am loving the dilemma of getting worked up but then losing focus trying to think and type.

I'm getting close to the edge, but it's going painfully slow it feel like I could cry. Ah I have to turn it down or I'll cum any second, I'm riding the vibe close to the edge. Frustrating trying to type and touch myself and not cum too. My clit is on fire ah oh mmm I can't think ohh I'm thrusting into the vibe I'm so close I want to edge I turned it up mmm ah I can feel it. Ooh yes my nipples feel good too, oooh riding the edge now ohhhhhh I'm going to turn it down!! I almost came, I got carried away~ I feel nice and tingly.

My vibe is back on low, I'm debating whether to edge again or not. My nipples are stiff but feel underappreciated with only one hand and half focus from my brain, they're more of an afterthought. Even the low setting is building me up again, I'm going to switch back to a medium pace now. Mmm feels nice and rumbly, I'm using my free hand to push it tight against my clit for a bit while I sit here with my tits hanging out. It's hard to get it to stay put because I'm so wet.

I turned my vibe up to full again and decided to slip the vibe into my wet cunt. My mind is melting I'm rocking my hips to get the best sensations it almost feels like im being fucked. Now I'm imagining someone shoving their thick, juicy cock inside me, shoving it in and out from behind while they play with my titties. Ahh I'm squeezing against the vibe, oh its so nice I can feel myself buildiing to another edge but its so tantalisingly slow.

I'm rubbing my nipples, pulling and twisting them while I try to still focus on the sensations in my pussy it's hard I want to edge but I'm struggling to get right there. I'm so horny I'm almost moaing but not quite there, it's such a slow build up.

Mmm I abandoned my nipples to yank on the vibe! I'm getting fucked by it now ahh oh I can't think and fuck myself it's so hard. Ooo I'm close, I'm so close it's making my insides all mushy. Ah edging now, on the edge ooooooo. I just had to stop the vibrations or I would of cum, it was so hard and now my pussy is aching and protesting but in a good way.

That was really fun but it took longer than I expected, it was really hard to concentrate on typing while also trying to concentrate on the pleasure I was feeling. A nice little dilemma. I almost cried with how frsutratingly slow it was to get to the edge. I'm still sitting here with the vibrator inside my cunt and my breasts hanging out but I think I'll end things now and go to sleep frustratingly aroused. I'll just try and edit all the typos!

While I editted my post I left the vibrator on low, it was nice but because I was concentrating again not too much of a distraction. I noticed my spelling and grammer got worse the closer I got to the edge haha. All fixed now, hopefully there's not too many errors, I'd go over it again but I'm too tired. Thanks for the fun dare Jaro.

Likes: Edging, Erotica, Hidden Public, Humiliation, Hypnosis, Nipple Play, No Touch, Orgasm Denial, Pee Holding, Teasing
Dislikes: Extreme Pain, Orgasms, Writing Lines
Limits: Anal, Friends/Family, Illegal, Messy, Pics/Vids
Electraa is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Electraa for this post:
Old 08-19-2022, 10:28 PM   #13
Smokey girl79

Having to edge before going to sleep, I am rubbing my clothes with my left hand as I am typing this. Finding it very difficult.
Old 04-23-2024, 09:53 AM   #14

I am currently masturbating. I was told to cum in my shorts and then wear them for 30 minutes afterwards as part of a PM dare, so I'm working on that now hehe.

I'm rubbing through my clothes, because I need to cum in them. I used to do that more often but I haven't for a while so I'm less sensitive and it's taking me a while.

Advertisements
Kink Talk