Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-27-2012, 04:00 AM   #1
Lui-Kyi

Default Money Troubles;A teen's problems.

Alejandro was just a regular guy. He wasn’t really that hot, being slightly chubby and hairy. But that’s not really important in the setting of this tale. What’s important is to get across the point that Alejandro is a poor student. When he was 4, his father left him and his mother for a younger blond. As he grew up, his mother started to get more and more stressed over money issues. And well, one thing lead to another, and Alejandro never had any money to spend.

This meant that he had to go to the worst of public schools, and living in an urban metropolis, this meant that his school was rather dodgy. He had a few friends, but he was never able to go out and hang around with friends, since they always wanted to get the underground to a different place and he could never afford to go. He’d never had a girlfriend or a boyfriend, and wanted nobody to know that he was bisexual. His only refuge was at home, on the internet, or in his bed. So; you get the picture. Poor kid in a bad environment. Our story begins come October, as Alejandro, now 16, started the new year of school.

I got up in the morning, complete with bedraggled hair and a tired look. I remember that I glanced at the clock, and scowled as it said 7:19am. See, I have to walk to school from here, and it takes at least two hours. I can do it in an hour and a half if I run part of the way, but I’d rather not do that. Not like I have any choice, hah. After hurriedly throwing my old pair of jeans on, I made my way downstairs and out the door.

Anyway, if you havn’t guessed, i’m Alejandro. The leading man and that lot. I’d rather you didn’t make fun of me or laugh at me, but seeing as you’re probably just another imaginary friend of mine, you can do whatever you want. The morning breeze ruffles my loose t-shirt, and I sigh, remembering that i’ve got physical education this morning. I mean, everyone in my class always laughs at me, not being able to afford the uniform or those overly priced football boots. It’s not my fault that my families poor, right? Right?

When I arrive at school, out of breath and exhausted, I wonder just why I bothered. Jeers of “Hey, it’s the hobo!” and “Nice night in your box?” greet me. Just from seeing what it’s like at the school gates will give you the impression of what my life at school is like, so i’m not going to recount all of it for you. Just use your imagination to recount the laughs and mockery I get when I have to ask for some paper, or to borrow the school kit from my P.E teacher. Pissed off and fed up, I sat in the changing room after P.E, in the little corner that nobody goes near. There’s a story behind why nobody comes in the corner, but that’s for another time.
“Hey, hobo. I saw your mom in a club last night. Damn, she’s cheap. I kept her moaning for hours for just a tenner.” Edward, a rather odd kid, walked over to me as the changing room was emptying with a jeer.
“Don’t talk about my mom like that!” I raged, climbing to my feet like an angry tiger.
“Why not? You gonna stop me, faggot? Maybe I should teach you some manners.” A smirk spread across Edwards face, as I could feel his eyes looking me up and down “Or maybe you’re too low class for manners.”
I said nothing, angrily hanging my head. If I said anything, it would just make the situation worse.
“Want some cash? I suppose that I should take pity on people like you.”
“I...i do.” I muttered in a quiet voice, looking down.
“Then take your clothes off, hobo.” He snarled in a cold voice, waving a handtwenty dollar bills in front of me.
“What?!”
“You heard me. Or do I need to do it for you?”
Mixed feelings were running through my head. If I did this and he gave me that money, i’d have enough to buy the school supplies and kit, and even have some to spare. But I didn’t want to degrade myself like this.
“I..”
“Ten. Nine. Eight. Seven. Si-“
“I’ll do it!” I pulled my shirt off, revealing my chest to some laughter from Edward and the guy behind him.
“How do you eat enough to get that layer of flab, you homeless faggot”. He ran his hand up my chest and grabbed my chin, almost like he was examining my face. He dropped his hand with a smile. “Do everything that I say, and you can have the 120 dollars i’m waving in front of you.
120 dollars. But...i’d be humiliated. It’s worth it...
I slid my jeans down, to gales of laughter. Blushing, I pulled them off my legs, along with my socks, and my boxers. I was standing in front of Edward and Steve, stark naked for 120 dollars.
“Ooh...you’re not that bad, hobo. You’ll probably do well to please me. On your knees.” He smirked in a slightly evil manner, and watched me get onto my knees. “Steve. Join him.”
“Yes, my lord." Steve closed his eyes and stripped his clothes off, dropping to his knees alongside me.
Smiling at the confused look on my face, Edward spoke. “Steve is in the same situation as you. He’s in my employment.”

Wait. What have I gotten myself into? Kneeling naked in the changing rooms with Steve next to me, and Edward looking down on me, feelings of panic started to run through my veins.
Old 01-27-2012, 04:52 AM   #2
Lui-Kyi

Chapter 1

I left you last time as I was on my knees, naked, with the shock of having another naked teenager next to me. And he was actually pretty hot. I couldn’t control myself as my cock grew slightly at the sight and prospect of another naked guy.

“Pfft...you’re a true faggot, Handro. Aren’t you?” I remember clenching my teeth as the blood rushed to my head at this point, and I don’t think that I said anything in return. “No? Then let’s play horsie. Steve, get on his back. Handro, kneel.” I closed my eyes and kneeled, as I felt soft skin rubbing against me and a weight on my back. “Aww, you two look sweet together. Now...crawl to the door and back.”

My cheeks flushed bright red as I slowly started crawling along the dirty changing room floor. Laughter came from Edward, and I felt a sharp pain in my ass as he kicked me along. I felt hands on my head, pushing it down to the floor, dragging it through the muddy floor and the puddles of water from our last session. I said nothing, blushing and boiling with rage, but containing myself.

It’s for the money. It’s for the money. I kept reminding myself.

That was when things got a little out of hand. I felt a pair of hands on my rear as Steve got up, and I collapsed, lying on the floor.
“Stand.” A cold voice compelled me to rise to my feet, and the moment I did, I felt a pair of hands on my back, constraining my hands with some sort of rope. There was a tug on the rope, and I noticed that my hands couldn’t move at all. It was probably tied to a beam in the ceiling or something. “So, Handro. Do you understand the situation you’re in now?”
“L-let me go” I shyly stuttered, feeling a pair of hands rubbing my ass and my back. I tried to turn my head to look, but Edward grabbed my hair and forced me to look at him. And he was shirtless. Now that I get a proper look at him, he’s kinda hot.
“I said, do you understand the situation you’re in? And i’m Sir or Master. Don’t ever address me like your peer again.” He spat at my cheek, and I nodded. I could feel his spit rolling down my cheek and dripping onto the floor, and I gulped. “Steve, go secure the door. Stand outside and tell people that it’s locked.”
“Yes, Mr. Edward. Right away.” Steve walked over to the pile of clothes, threw his on and walked out the door.

I guess that means that I won’t have any hope of escaping, or anyone coming to stop this.

No...what am I saying? I want to do this. I want to make money.

“Handro...” I felt Edward walking behind me, running his hands all over me “Prepare yourself.” And then it happened. You see, I was a virgin. So this was my first time having someone inside of me. But that doesn’t mean that it hurt any less. It was like any feeling i’ve never had before. Pleasure. Pain. And humiliation. And I cried. Tears ran down my cheeks as he violated me, and I screamed. This wasn’t worth any amount of money. I kept screaming and crying until I felt him shoot inside me, and he pulled out of me with a laugh.

“That was good...you’ve got a lovely ass.” He walked in front of me, and I saw his naked body. And it was stunning. He grabbed my chin, and spoke “How would you like to work for me? I’ll pay you more than you could ever imagine. But don’t answer now.I’ll come to your house after school...to give you back your clothes.” He smiled in a twisted manner “See you later, Handro. The next class is here soon, so don’t take too long.” He kicked me in my balls, and I cried out in pain. When I next looked up, I was all alone in the changing rooms, and the pile of clothes had disappeared.There was, however, a wad of cash where they used to be. I tried to wiggle my arms, but nothing happened. They wouldn’t move.

...oh. This was when the depth of the situation finally hit me. I was naked in the changing room, with my arms secured in place by something out of sight. And I think i’d just become Edwards plaything. Tears still stained my face, as I squirmed violently and tried to escape.
Old 01-27-2012, 02:14 PM   #3
daremaster 1
getDare God

Good intro, love the grammer! Looks good.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 09:20 PM   #4
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

A truely great story i do hope that you will finish
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 12:39 AM   #5
Roller

Loving this story, can't wait for an update!
Roller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 12:36 AM   #6
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I like it so far. Hope he gets out of there before someone walks in.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 09:14 PM   #7
Kitten
The One & Only

Looking forward to another update!
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk