Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-10-2008, 12:17 PM   #1
BeX25

Default Bex - A night in a hotel [fiction]

Hiya,

She sat behind the reception desk, bored as usual. It was 2.00 am and the night shift was dragging. She had worked at the Brighton hotel for about a year, earning money to support herself whilst at University. She just worked the Saturday night shift as no body else wanted to do it. Her idea being, that by working Saturday night she wouldn’t spend money she didn’t have. She was 19, and she considered herself attractive, indeed people had often told her so. She had long jet black hair half way down her back. Her face was shapely with Green eyes, a small button nose and a smiling mouth, with full lips. She had a slim build, long slim legs and arms. The only part of her body she did not like was her breasts, for she had not been blessed in this department. Sometimes she looked at herself in the mirror and wondered how guys could find her attractive? She had a complex about them, sometimes thinking her bra was pointless, hardly supporting anything. She was not completely flat chested, having some breast profile, just not a lot. She had tiny small nipples and she could encompass all of a boob in one hand.
There were 2 people on the night shift. They took turns in manning the reception, whilst the other tried to get some sleep or just bummed about. She was on with Chris tonight. She thought him an arrogant, smarmy self opinionated twat, but he didn’t know that, and she was always polite to him.
He walked up the corridor reading a comic book, saddo, she thought. He said ‘Hannah, do you want to get off for an hour?’ and he sat down behind the reception desk. She stood up said ‘thanks’ and wandered down the corridor to the small bar, ‘knob’ she said to herself. She sat on a bar stool and began day dreaming. Sometimes on her break she liked to go to the crockery store, shutting herself in the small room. She liked to sit on a table in there naked and read her book. She never played with herself, just sat and read whilst naked.
Suddenly she was overcome by the urge that she sometimes had. She had done it many times, always varying the location. She knew Chris could not leave reception and at this time, no guests were around, they were the only staff, until about 5am when kitchen staff started arriving.
She jumped up off the chair and thought about where she could do it. She always dared herself to do it in a different location and for a longer time than before. She recalled she had done it in the bar, kitchens and dining room and once in an unoccupied bedroom. She walked out the bar and down the corridor. On her left she past some double doors, which lead to a stair case leading up to the 2 floors above. Opposite the doors the other side of the corridor and on her right was a lift. She went through the double doors and stood at the base of the steps. She began to feel aroused, her body feeling a stirring within. She noticed a cleaner’s cupboard located under the stairs, which she had never seen before. She opened the door and was surprised by how big it was. Turning on the light she noticed the things she expected, a Hoover, mop, brushes and noticed that there was even a sink. Subconsciously she decided this was where she would do it. She stood and listened for a moment hearing nothing. Her heart raced in anticipation of what she was about to do. She unbuttoned the white blouse, the hotel made her wear. Taking it off she placed it on the floor. She kicked her shoes off and unzipped her black skirt at the side, letting go of it with her hands it dropped to the floor. She was stood in just her small bra and panties and she began to feel her body nervously shake. She grabbed the panties and slowly slid them down her long slender legs. Then she unclasped her bra, adding it to the pile of her clothes.
She crept out of the cupboard and along standing at the bottom of the staircase. How far up dare she go? How far from the safety of her clothes, she thought? She placed a foot on the first step and held the banister. She cautiously began climbing the stairs constantly listening for noise. She reached the top of the first flight where the stairs turned 180 degrees on themselves. It was not the first floor though; she had to go the same distance again to reach that. She was aware of her cheeks becoming warm and guessed she was blushing, embarrassed, and feeling exposed. She gingerly crept to the first floor. Reaching it she stood there, halfway up, halfway down. This was the point of no return, her clothes were nearby she thought, but from here on the further she climbed the further away they became.
She thought about creeping down the first floor corridor. The thought of walking down it past the guests rooms whilst they were in them dead to the world aroused her.
No she thought, she dared herself to go further up. She now began to feel a lump in her throat, almost feeling nauseous which she often felt whilst doing this. She always found though that these feelings were far outweighed by the adrenalin rush and feelings of pleasure, exhilaration and the thrill of doing it.
She warily climbed the next flight of stairs, eventually reaching the top floor. She looked down the gap between the stairs, noticing the ground floor faraway below; she came over in a flush of pleasure at the thrill of being stood there naked with her clothes so far away from her, she glanced down at her nakedness and trembled. This was the furthest she had ever dared to go. She suddenly thought of something. What if she went back to the ground floor in the lift! That would be a big thrill. Someone might be waiting, stood there when the doors opened, she thought. No not at this time of night. Her mind told her to do it, dare she? She opened the double doors at the top of the stairs and stuck her head around looking towards the left and right. As she expected the coast was clear. The lift doors were across the corridor; she crossed it and pressed the button to call the lift. She waited as it approached the second floor, her tummy churning with excitement. The lift arrived with a ding. The doors opened and she stood there frozen to the spot. In the lift stood in front of her, big doe eyes wide open, like a rabbit caught in a pair of approaching car head lights was a girl, and she too was naked.

The 2 girls looked at each other, neither knowing who should try to explain their nakedness first. The girl in the lift said ‘get in quick’ Hannah got in and the other girl pressed a button and the lift moved down. Neither girl spoke. Hannah tried not to look at the girl, through embarrassment more than anything. However the mirrored lift meant that wherever she did look, she saw the girl’s naked body. She had a body not dissimilar to Hannah’s own. She was about 24 and just short of about 6 ft with a slender body and pert bum. She had slightly bigger breasts, which were long in shape, well rounded and had large nipples that pointed upwards. The doors opened on the first floor and the girl got out. ‘Follow me’ she said to Hannah and ran down the corridor, Hannah ran behind. The girl stopped at a door and opening it went in, holding it open for Hannah.
BeX25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 12:19 PM   #2
BeX25

The sound of a group of girls cheering greeted Hannah as she entered, but then the room went silent when they saw her. Hannah looked around the room and saw 4 other girls sat on the bed, floor and a chair all in differing states of undress. On the floor was a dice and pack of playing cards.
Hannah closed the door behind her and looked startled. The girls in the room looked questioningly at Hannah. A girl sat on the bed wearing only had a pair of black panties, showing off her enormous breasts, said to the girl from the lift ‘Sophie we just dared you to take the lift, naked and you return with a girl, who is also naked, how?’ Sophie, the lift girl replied; ‘Emma, you will not believe this. The lift doors opened and she was just stood there, naked’. So I brought her here.
Sophie turned to Hannah and said ‘I am still in shock from meeting you, sorry I am Sophie. We are all here having a girly weekend, your quite safe. What is your story? And what were you doing riding lifts naked?’
Hannah replied ‘well I could well ask the same about you? She looked at the people in the room ‘Hi all’ she said. ‘I ‘m Hannah, believe it or not I work here’. Sophie said ‘they should give you uniforms’ and laughed at her own comment. Hannah said ‘they do, mines on the ground floor’. ‘Any particular reason’ said a girl sat in a chair who was wearing just her underwear. ‘I dare myself to do it at night, it turns me on, and there is never any one around. This was the first time I ever went up the stairs though.’ Sophie said, ‘sorry Hannah, let me introduce you to the gang. That’s Emma, you just spoke to, on the bed, and on the chair there is Jo. Sat on the floor are Bex and Evie, I am Sophie’. Hannah looked around the room ‘pleased to meet you all’ she said.
‘What are you playing?’ Hannah asked. ‘We just like love getting naked and daring each other’ Bex said. ‘We are playing a strip game’ she added, however you seen so be naked already, but you can join us if you wish?’ Hannah thought for a moment, stood by the door nude. Evie looked at her naked body and seeing it as some virgin territory she wanted it. Her mind began to wander, her tongue exploring Hannah’s, young body. Her small tits clasped in her hands, her fingers probing between her legs. She felt sexy and wanted her.
Jo said to Hannah, ‘sit down and join us’. Hannah just stood staring. She had always dreamt of having parties like this, with her friend, parties where they stripped naked and explored each others bodies. She thought that was what wildly went on at university. However she had never been approached. No girl had even kissed her. She thought herself a lesbian but had never been with a girl, not in that way. She secretly wanted, more than ever to be probed and explored by all the girls in this room, with them kissing her and doing things to her. She felt her legs turn to jelly.
Hannah sat on the edge of the bed. Jo said ‘take a card, off that pile’ Hannah took the top card and turned it over. It was a Jack. Bex said, ‘That’s a truth question’. So we can ask you anything and you have to answer’. Sophie said ‘I know a question’. ‘Hannah, I caught you sneaking around naked. Your head is obviously full of mischievousness and excitement and you obviously seek thrills, how far would you be prepared to go?’ Hannah sat on the edge of the bed, naked and exposed. The other girls could see her small tits and trimmed pussy mound. What she wanted to say, she could not manage to. Let’s face it they were relative strangers. She tried to force her words out but they remained unspoken. She noticed a pad of hotel note paper and a pen by the bed. She took it and wrote:

I am young and inexperienced, only ever having dreamt of being at parties like this. How far would I go?
I would love to give my body to this room, as long as you promised not to hurt or injure me then I would dream of you all having my body and doing what you want with it. That thought makes me shudder, that’s what I dream of and that’s what I want.

She gave the piece of paper to Emma, sat next to her on the bed and said ‘don’t read this allowed but pass it on’. Emma read it and raised her eyebrows. She passed it on and the note was soon read by everyone.
‘Well Hannah’ Emma said, ‘I think we can help you’. She stood up and told Hannah to lie down on the bed. Emma went over to a bag on the floor and took out a silk scarf, placing it around Hannah’s head, covering her eyes.
The girls went to town on their young willing victim and used just about everything in their arsenal. They placed a leather neck cuff around her, which had attached hand cuffs. Hannah’s hands were cuffed; folded double against her collar bone. One of the girls opened her legs wide and tied each ankle to the bed. They placed a vibrating nipple clamp on one breast allowing the nipple to vibrate with pleasure, whilst clasping a long metal nipple stick on the other nipple allowing Hannah to sense the excruciatingly ecstatic feeling delivered by this toy.
All the girls were involved, discussing idea as if Hannah was some toy they had found to play with and abuse. Hannah unable to move, feeling pleasure pulsing through her nipples, lay there taking what she was given. She was thinking of what exactly it was they were doing, unable to see she was relying on her other senses to tell her. Then her breath was taken away as she felt something penetrate her filling her pussy. The object was big and stretched her, but she accepted it.
Bex knelt in front of Hannah’s wide open legs, fucking her with a large black dildo, ramming it inside her wet pussy fast and furiously, she had started gently but Hannah was wet now and her pussy easily devoured the toy’s length. When she had made Hannah cum, she licked her there, gobbling up her juices and exploring the folds of her pussy.
Then all the girls took it in turns to finger fuck her. Jo took her phone, and began rubbing it against Hannah’s pussy, watching it stretch her as she slowly inserted the device inside her, Jo found herself becoming excited doing this. Whilst she was teasing and fucking Hannah with it, Sophie took her phone and rang Jo’s. When it started to ring and vibrate inside the girl tied to the bed, Jo watched as Hannah hips bucked and writhed with pleasure at the vibrations she was receiving. Jo nearly came.
Hannah lay there feeling something moist touching her lips, she was unaware at first that Evie was crouching over her head, and Hannah was being presented with her pussy. She began to explore the thing she could feel there, using her tongue. She tasted it and realised what it was. She then nibbled Evie’s pussy, taking its soft folds in her mouth. The taste was unique and she savoured it.
Before she knew it she was being untied and felt the nipple toys being removed. She felt herself being sat up and then led somewhere. The floor turned cold and she felt her leg being lifted up and placed onto an even colder surface. Then her other leg was lifted and both feet were standing on the cold surface. She felt a hand on her shoulder pushing her body slowly down. She reached out her hands, instinctively feeling for something to hold and felt a cold ledge at her sides with each hand. She supported her body with the ledge and continued lowering herself down. Suddenly she could go no further and she realised she was crouched down. Someone said ‘put you feet out in front of you’. She did this, sliding her feet forward until she dropped a little more and the back of her legs and bottom felt cold too. Someone gently guided her back down which was also suddenly cold. She lay there wondering where she was and what was happening.
Just then she felt a warm liquid splattering down onto her tits. She opened her mouth and tasted a warm strong smelling liquid, she swallowed a little and thought it seems to slightly burn her throat, but it was quite lovely and she enjoyed the sensation.
Emma squatted over the bath next, resting a leg on each side. She was sat over Hannah’s body which was lying in the bath. She had here legs wide open over her; releasing her bladder muscles she watched as she pissed over Hannah’s naked body. The sight turned her on watching her piss run over her body, trickling down her sides into the bath. Afterwards Evie covered her face whilst Bex flooded between her legs, her pussy and her tummy with her piss.
Old 01-10-2008, 12:20 PM   #3
BeX25

Hannah lay there, presuming she had worked out what was happening. She felt unclean and humiliated however she also felt aroused and contented at being the centre of attention and having no control over what was happening to her body. She was aware of her sides trickling with warm liquid and felt it running beneath her back. Then she heard the door shut and it went quiet. She lay there for a while waiting but felt alone, she put her hand to her blindfold and took it off. She noticed that she was lying on her back in a bath, the bath plug was in and it was filled with about half a cm of golden coloured warm liquid. It was piss she thought. Instead of pulling the plug, she turned over, lying on her front with her legs in the air. She felt the warm piss all over her body know and inserted a finger between her legs. For a while she lay there, fingering herself in a bath of pee. She moved her body up and down the bath as she fingered herself; the motion of her body caused the piss to start slopping in the bath, moving like waves around her body, backwards and forwards. She could feel it washing against her pussy and face. She felt her body spasm and clenched all her muscles as she climaxed and came. She had never felt such an exhilarating feeling before in her life.
She showered and dried herself and walked into the bedroom. All the girls were sat on the bed, now all naked. ‘Did you enjoy that?’ one asked. Hannah replied ‘oh, fuck yes, that has to have been the best experience of my life, I was so horny.’. One of the other girls said, ‘you were awesome, an inspiration to us, thank you so much, you made our night’.
Hannah said ‘what’s the time?’ and was informed it was 3.45 am. ‘Fuck’ she said, ‘I have to go, Love you all’ and she kissed each girl in turn and left the room.
She made her way down the corridor and stood at the top of the stairs. She could see the bottom where she had to reach. It held safety and her clothes. She tip-toed down the stairs, reaching her goal she hurriedly dressed aware that her pussy was feeling stretched, tender, abused and ruined. She smiled to herself, she did not care.
She went back to the reception and apologized for being so long, telling Chris she fell asleep. He left her alone and she sat there dazed and daydreaming, reflecting on what she had just been involved with.
She finished work that morning and went home. It was only when she awoke in the afternoon that she realised she had no way of contacting the girls, ever again. Maybe she could get there details from the booking information on the computer at the hotel. The following week on her next Saturday night shift, there was a package awaiting Hannah. She did not know who it was from and was not expecting anything. It was addressed to, ‘Hannah the receptionist, who worked Saturday night’ and then the date. C/O the hotel address.
She opened it to find a disk. It was a computer disk, and then she saw it was a DVD. There was a letter in it, signed by all the 5 girls. It simply said:

Many thanks for the loan of you. Enclosed is something to remember us by.
Love

Emma, Jo, Sophie, Evie and Bex.

A telephone number was written on the top of the page looking like it had been done as an afterthought.
When she got home, Hannah could not wait to see what the DVD was. She inserted it and was shocked, delighted and aroused at what she saw. It was a home movie, and as it began Hannah watched seeing herself being tied to a bed. She sat watching as thought it was some out of body experience seeing her body be used and abused. She never even realised they filmed it. She watched agog as her pussy was finger fucked and shafted by dildos, watching things she did not even realise had happened to her. She was aghast as she watched a mobile phone be inserted inside her; she had thought it a vibrating dildo. She was unaware one of the girls had used a strap on dildo and that a high heel of one of the girl’s shoes had also been used to frig her off. She watched the whole thing, scenes unfolding before her eyes. She became aroused watching herself be fucked in this way and then when she saw herself being led to the bathroom and helped into the bath she felt ashamed. She thought that if it had not been her on the film, then she would have felt sorry for the person, who she would have though were being put through this humiliation against their will. She probably would have turned off in disgust, But as she watched herself go through this humiliation she felt gratification at the though of what she had been part of.
She wondered if she would ever encounter the girls again, or if she would ever dare to do anything like it again in her life.

Bex
Old 01-10-2008, 12:38 PM   #4
vivala_dare
Distinguished Member

that was good you write some good stories i cant wait for more
vivala_dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 11:41 AM   #5
slave456
Account Banned

gr8 story! the gals could of blackmailed her with the dvd and made her be a slave if nt wud do sumat with film!
slave456 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk