Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-06-2011, 04:26 PM   #1
GetMeon44

Default Chris & Friends.

Hi, my name is Chris. I am your average fifteen year old boy. I like playing sports, hanging with friends, and playing video games. I do well in school when I try but, I tend to get distracted easily. I have three good friends, their names are Tom, Patrick, and Jim.

I met Tom in first grade at a baseball camp. We played together until seventh grade when we decided to do track together. He is just under six-feet tall and weighs around 140 pounds. He very muscular and people tend to think he is scary, because of his size. Only a few people know the read Teddy Bear he is. He has a little bit of fat on him but, he is very self confident and doesn't care at all.

Patrick, Pat, and Rick. I met him in fifth grade at school. We don't play any sports together other than soccer. Although I don't see him much after soccer, we always find a way to meet up on weekends. He is always a laugh, he is willing to do anything you tell him. He is about 5' 8" and 140 pounds. He has a little bit of fat on him. He is trying to work it off, and has really slimmed down recently, since high school started.

Jim. Jim is my best friend out of this group. I met him in Pre-K and we have only been separated once since. For two years in grade school he moved away for his dad's job, but then he moved back. It took us only a week to become best friends again. He plays basketball, soccer, and track. Just like I do. He is only 5' 6" and about 110 pounds. He has flat abs but, his six pack hasn't came in yet. He is very talkative and funny. He is very smooth with the ladies but, has never actually dated anyone. Even though he's kissed what seems like half the grade.

__________________________________________________ ______________

*Texting*

"Hey, whats good?" I sent to Jim.

"Hey hotshot, nothing much watching the Spurs, you?" Jim responded.

"Nice, I'm getting ready for friday night b-ball, your not going?" I sad.

"Oh shit! I forgot, whens it start?" Jim texted back.

"Twenty five, dude. No way you get there." I sent.

"I gotta' fucking run dude." Jim said back.

"Cool, cya there. Maybe. Haha" I said.

"Peace." Jim said back.

*End text*

I walked over to my door and unhooked my basketball bag from the knob. Then I took it over to my dresser and opened the top drawer. I pushed aside various pairs of boxers and socks looking for my white compression shorts. I found them and put them in my bag along with a pair of socks. I dropped down the the next drawer. I pulled out my favorite jersey, a white Kobe Bryant Lakers jersey. I put that in my bag also. The next drawer I grabbed a pair of White basketball shorts that fell just below the knee. Lastly I walked over to my closet and put my Nike Hyper dunks into the bag. I walked out the door into the car in all sweats and sprinted to the car with my mom awaiting.

"No coat?" She said, it was 15 degrees outside.

"I'm good. Let's go!." I said pointing at the car's clock.

"Ok." She responded.

I flipped through our area's various radio stations until I found a song I liked.

After the many, Taylor Swift, and Justin Bieber songs I found one I liked.

Right Above It - Lil Wayne.

"You know your at the top when only heavens right above it." The sound came out of the crappy mini van speakers.

"Here we are." My mom said.

"Bye." I said jumping out of the car with my bag in hand running into the gym.

I walked into the complex showing my team card to get into the basketball wing of the place. They take security very seriously and don't want anyone to get in free or to vandalize.

I walked passed where we would be playing later and saw only a few kids passing the ball around and taking some shots. The coach still wasn't there so I was safe. I walked into the locker room.

It was filled with my team mates putting on their shoes etc. I walked over to my locker and slapped Greg, the guy with the locker next to me, on the ass. Just a friendly hello. I took off my shoes first and slid them in my locker's top shelf. I dropped my sweat pants and took off my long sleeved shirt and stood there in just my boxers.

"Two minutes ladies!" Coach yelled from the door.

Everyone stood up and ran to the gym.

I was left there alone getting ready. I hustled to get my compression shots. I slipped off my boxers and looked down at my hair dick. I was happy with the size of it. Then I pulled my my shorts over the compression shorts.

"Hey." Jim came in the locker room out of breath.

"Sup, you got liked one minute." I said now lacing my shoes up.

"Shit!" Jim said.

"Hurry up man see you out there." I said.

"No jersey?" He laughed holding up my Kobe jersey.

"Toss it, thanks." I said

"No problem." He said as he threw it over to me. I slid it on as I ran to the gym.

"Just in time." Coach said looking at his watch.

"Lay-ups boys. Two minutes to make fifty. GO!." He said.

The clock buzzed and we got into lines and started to run and make lay ups. Fifty was our easy goal. Seventy is what we would usually do during practice.

Buzz.

"Ok good job boys, 61 is good." Coach said.

"Just take some shots and get rested. Short practice today." He added.

"Sorry I'm late Coach!" Jim said out of breath running in through the door.

"Not so fast. Men come here." Coach said.

"Now you see here, Jim is late. We will be running. Twenty suicides." Coach said.

"All of us?" Hans said. Hans is one of the bench players.

"Thirty-Five. Gets going. Practice will be over when you are done."

Coach walked over to the clock and set it to one minute.

"Finish in this time or one minute gets added on. Everyone must finish." Coach said.

"Fuck You."

"Ass hole."

These were only a few words said to Jim on the way to the line. His face was just pure sadness and horror.

__________________________________________________ _________

Hope you like. Not much "sexy" in this part. Sorry.

Ask Me Anything + Dares

Send Me PM's with dares or if you just want to talk, I'm always open for a nice chat.

<3 Chris

18/M/US
GetMeon44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 08:07 PM   #2
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Nice start! There's no rule saying that there has to be sex in the first part (it's usually better if there isn't!!) and don't push the pace.
I like the detail, and I think that this has great potential!!

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 09:48 PM   #3
dirtylittleboy

Send a message via AIM to dirtylittleboy Send a message via MSN to dirtylittleboy Send a message via Yahoo to dirtylittleboy

could be a very good story. keep going

skype. webcam, guys 18-25.

Just got into hypno files. pm if you wanna help me out

Likes and Limits

KinkTalk profile
dirtylittleboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 11:38 PM   #4
GetMeon44

Default Section 2

Comments are AWESOME! Love all of you.

__________________________________________________ ________________

*Fast Forward To End Of Practice*

"Good runs boys, your free to go." Coach said smiling at how tired everyone was.

We all walked slowly and helping each other up as we stumbled into the locker rooms. People were were lying every were massaging their thighs and calfs.

As people walked passed Jim they would push him into his locker and call him names like, "Fucker" and "Ass Hole". He just hung his head in shame. He was usually very social and when people ignored him and wouldn't talk to him he got very sad. I never liked seeing him this way at all.

"Wanna' sleep over tonight?" I typed out on my phone and showed him.

He just looked him in the eyes and smiled at me. As a thank you. Then he nodded his head and began to get ready to go to the showers.

After basketball everyone showered together in one big room. There were stalls that went up to just above the hip and were about three feet wide. There were only about five or six so most of the time you would have to shower with someone else. The first few days it was awkward but, now mid season we have become familiar with each other and it doesn't matter.

"Later boys. Next week same time. 6:30 that is." Coach said mocking Jim.

We never showered before coach left. It just was always that way. People would wait around sitting on the bench and floors waiting and talking. When he said he was gone everyone stripped down and walked to the showers with their towels. Jim and I both got undressed and walked over. Everyone was already in except for the few kids that would always wait for everyone to finish then they would go in. I got in the same "stall" as Jim and turned up the shower on to the hottest setting.

"Good?" I asked.

"Yeah." Jim responded already washing himself.

Although I almost always showered with Jim there is an unspoken rule about looking down.

"Light Out. Get Them." Greg yelled.

The lights were off though the locker room. The mist from the hot showers made it almost impossible to see anything that wasn't an outline. I saw Jim get pushed into the arms of someone and it looked like he was being really roughed around.

People were yelling names and pushing each other all over the place. I just stood back and tried to get my in touch with my surrounding. This has happened once before in my life. It was in sixth grade and the kid who made us run got whipped in the ass with a towel twice. He never came back to basketball or school.

"Get the fuck off!" I yelled and kicked as I was being held with my arms behind my back like a convict hold. I felt a towel being tied around my hands making it so i couldn't move. I was pushed to my knees and the lights turned on.

The light burned and I was blinded for about twenty seconds. Then I could see through the mist of the showers.

The whole team was standing in a semi-circle around me and Jim kneeling on the floor. Jim's legs were tied together unlike mine. His face was filled with fear. He knew what could happen.

"Well faggots, you two like running?" Greg said standing in control two steps out of the circle of boys watching.

"No." Jim said.

"No." I added.

"I thought so, neither do we." Greg said.

"Right boys?" He said looking at the rest of the team of about ten boys."

"Hell no!" They all said in unison.

"Now you have two options to get out of this. One: You two are going to let us do what we wish with you for ten minutes until the parents get here. Two: You two will go home in just compression shorts." Greg finished.

The other boys just laughed and nodded at Greg's options discussing what they would do in the situation.

Jim and I looked at each other. He mouthed the number two to me and I agreed with his decision. What these guys could do to us in ten minutes would not be worth it at all.

"Two." Jim said.

I nodded in acceptance of the choice.

"Alright boys. You two have some fun we will leave you here in peace." Greg said.

The team started to file out quickly doing what the ever powerful Greg ordered of them.

"Wait a second." Greg said making every one freeze where they were.

"Everyone gets one free hit." Greg said smiling.

"Fred, You first."

He walked up and got his towel ready. It was still very steamy so it was hard to see his facial expressions from the distance he was at. Then he stepped up and took his hits.

Smack.

Smack.

He took one hit on Jim and one on Me. Jim was standing strong at the one that his his flat abs. I was hit right in the nipple and was grinding my teeth in pain.

They boys went one by one. Hitting each of us once. They hit us in the butt, nipples, abs, and once in the face to Jim. The only one left was Greg. It was us three left in the locker room because people's parents had already showed up to take them home.

We had welts all over our bodies but we awaiting the wrath of Greg. The mist had cleared and we could see Greg perfectly. He was standing there in front of us in a pair of boxers he had put on. His semi was easily noticed I looked at Jim and laughed slightly.

"What funny?" He asked angry.

"N-N-Nothing" Jim stuttered.

Smack.

"Ugh..." Jim groaned. I heard him whimpering I had no idea where it hit him, but i hurt. A ton. Greg walked over and untied him. He immediately clutched his balls. Now I knew were it hit him. Greg got in front of me and let the same wrath out of me. I closed my eyes.

Smack.

"Fuck!" I yelled. He had hit me perfectly i the head of my dick. He untied my hands and walked out. All I could do was grab my dick and hope for the pain to go away.

Jim was standing, but hunched over.

"Standing helps." He said.

"Thanks." I said getting to my feet.

"Let's go Chris!" My Mom was yelling form the hallway.

"Dude, they took our pants and boxers." Jim said.

"Well we gotta' go." I said.

We slipped on our sweaty compression shorts and our jerseys.

"We going out like this?" Jim said.

"Dude take these." I said.

I got two pairs of short running shorts that would pass as pants for now, from the Lost & Found.

"Dude, your so good at getting out of shit." Jim said.

"I know." I smiled at him as I walked out with him following.

Ask Me Anything + Dares

Send Me PM's with dares or if you just want to talk, I'm always open for a nice chat.

<3 Chris

18/M/US
Old 02-06-2011, 11:55 PM   #5
dirtylittleboy

Send a message via AIM to dirtylittleboy Send a message via MSN to dirtylittleboy Send a message via Yahoo to dirtylittleboy

nice so far. they going to 'nurse' each others wounds?

Likes and Limits

KinkTalk profile
Old 02-07-2011, 07:38 AM   #6
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

I like this this story has potential , keep writing
I'm looking forward to the next part!
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 12:20 PM   #7
GetMeon44

Default Section 3

Comments = <3

*Fast forward to my house*

"Boys pizza will be here in 45 minutes." My mom said as we got inside.

"Thanks Mom." I said walking up the stairs, Jim following.

"Jim are you staying over?" She asked.

"Can I?" Jim asked.

"Sure, anytime you know that." She really liked Jim.

"Thanks!" He said and smiled.

We got to the top of the stairs and took a left into my bedroom. I had one queen sized bed easily big enough for two people to sleep in. I had a small closet in the corner were I kept things i didn't use anymore. i kept my clothes in a dresser in front of my bed. I had a normal room, nothing special.

"Can I shower?" Jim asked.

"Yeah, I'm going to also." I said.

"What shower you want." I asked.

"I guess the hallway." He said.

"Ok, I'll use the one in the game room.

"Cya later." He said as he walked into the bathroom and I heard the water start to flow.

I walked into the game room bathroom. It was normal size and had one of the showers that was also a bathtub things. It was nice after a long practice. I stripped down out of my compression shorts and borrowed running shorts. Then I took of my shirt leaving me naked.

I looked at my toned abdominals and flexed in the mirror. My six pack showed and I got on the floor of the shower while I waited for it to warm up and did thirty push-ups. My body aced from the running but, I knew you couldn't have a nice body without some commitment. I easily did the push ups and then got into the shower.

I sat in the bathtub with the shower head on very warm. It was very relaxing. The warm water pounding on my body was almost like a massage. I sat there eyes closed and thought about school, sports, what happened today, and girls.

My hormones started to rage sexual thoughts into my head. The water was acting as a stimulant to my dick. I was soon hard sitting in my shower. I was thinking of oral and hand jobs. I had never had any form of sex but I had heard all about it and seen it at times.

I started to stroke up and down my shaft slowly. Thoughts of girls were replaced with thoughts of the locker room today. I thought of what could of happened in those ten minutes. The sexual torture they could have done. I started to stroke faster and faster. I wanted to cum but, I could not get to the point. I was teasing my ass with my left hand running up and down. I slid my index finger in and jammed it up as far as possible. I slid it in and out my right hand now stroking as fast as ever. I slipped my middle finger in my ass, now two fingers sliding in and out. I could feel the cum coming. Next my ring finger slid in, a slight pain shot through my body. It was soon replaced with the sexual enjoyment. I was almost there. I slid my pinky finger in and shoved all four fingers as far as I could into my ass.

"Ah..." I let out a quiet moan now wanting anyone to hear me.

"Ah..." A second wave came.

It was an amazing feeling. But, I had never thought of guys during jacking off. Was I gay? It felt so wrong and dirty. Why did I enjoy that? All these questions ran through my head as I finished showering and dried off.

_________Comment- I love my fans- You guys are awesome ________

Ask Me Anything + Dares

<3 Chris

18/M/US
Old 02-07-2011, 11:00 PM   #8
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Great update! I like the pace that you are going at, don't rush!! Good amount of detail, and thank you for proofreading it. Love the story! It's fabulous!

Live like you were dying

Old 02-08-2011, 02:46 AM   #9
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue

simply an amazing story\!!!!!

9.9/10

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 02:51 PM   #10
GetMeon44

Default Section 4

Nudity, Thanks for the complement. But, I don't even proof read it. I mist have a good english teacher. Mr. L!

Glue - Thanks bro, only a 99%.... Awww, C'mon! Just playing, <3 You

Fill in the lyrics here for a prize.... I am the _____. Mad deep song.

__________________________________________________ _______________

I wrapped the towel around my waist showing off my toned self. I walked back into my room.

"Hey." Jim said.

"Uh. Hi?" I replied. He was sitting on my bed in just a towel same as me.

"Yeah, sorry I only got sweaty clothes." Jim said turning red.

"Don't worry I got you." I said making him feel comfortable.

"Thanks, Your a life savor." Jim said.

"Don't get you boner sweat on my clothes." I said tossing him over a pair of boxers, shorts, and a T-Shirt.

Jim now became completely flushed. I could tell that he had a boner from a mile away. He had had one when I walked in. I was just waiting to call him out on it.

"Yeah.. Um. Thanks for the clothes." Jim said.

"Dude don't worry we all get them at bad times." I said.

I walked over to my dresser and dropped my towel. I tuned around and gave Jim a playful wink.

He whistled back at me.

I took that as a signal to keep going with it.

I pulled out a pair of boxers and slid them on. I did a twirl showing them off to him. Then I quickly put of a pair of gym shorts and walked over to him still shirtless.

"Faggot." I said slapping him lightly in the face.

"Dude, you were good at that." Jim said.

"Wasn't the first time." I said.

"Really?" Jim asked.

"Yeah, for a guy it was." I added.

"Wanna' play a game or something?" Jim said.

"What were you thinking?" I asked.

"Well its like Truth or Dare, but no Dares." Jim said timidly.

"Alright." I said excited because I never have played this before.

"Whose first?" I asked.

"I'll ask first I guess." He said.

"Ok, Um... Who was your first kiss?" Jim asked.

He already knew the answer.

"Jessica, I told you." I said.

"Oh yeah... I forgot." Jim said with a thinking facial expression.

"Ok, has a girl ever seen you naked?" I asked.

"No." Jim said sadly, but he smirked when he herd the question originally.

"Same for you." Jim said.

"That's cheating!" I said just messing with him, I didn't care about the question.

"Fine. Last time you jacked?" He asked.

"Today." I said.

"When?" He added.

"Wow. One at a time." I said not wanting to answer that.

"How about we just do dares." I added, not wanting him to know the answer.

"Cool with me." He said.

"Jim, Chris, Pizza!" Mother yelled.

"Coming!" We said at the same time.

"Finish this later." Jim said.

"Cool with me." I said.

Ask Me Anything + Dares

<3 Chris

18/M/US
Old 02-08-2011, 03:19 PM   #11
immaeatu

this story is goin amazingly im definately into it!

Newly in a relationship with my David <3
immaeatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 08:56 PM   #12
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Great chapter! And hooray for awesome English teachers! I've had some awesome ones (especially last year and this year).
Anyway, good update, and I'm glad that you are keeping a nice pace!
Keep it up!!!!

Live like you were dying

Old 02-09-2011, 06:54 AM   #13
Dylan xX
Distinguished Member

Bro! Would that be the "unintentional" seduction method?

You're doing a pretty amazing job on this dude, keep it up!
Old 02-09-2011, 07:08 PM   #14
GetMeon44

Default Section 4?

Hey, I am a starving. My fuel is your comments. Rating *5* stars is like a Christmas Dinner.

Thanks to my <3's - Dylan, immae

__________________________________________________ ________________

(Make Sure You Read Whats Above This, Its about sex.)

*All you horny monkeys looked* (Don't Kid Yourself)

*Fast forward to after the usual pizza and dinner talk*

"When are you guys going to bed?" Mom asked.

"We aren't sure why?" Jim asked.

"I don't want you up all night." She said.

"Fine." Jim said.

"Bye." We said running up the stairs.

"So... Back to the game?" I asked.

"Yeah, but how about we change it bit." Jim proposed.

"Sounds good. What you thinking?" I asked.

"We both write five dares on separate pieces of paper. Then choose out of a hat." Jim said.

"Sounds good. Intense dares or like pussy dares?" I asked.

"Intense dude, we are men." He laughed.

I just laughed and started writing.

*Five minutes pass of silence and thinking*

"Done." Jim said.

"Same." I said as I was waiting for him to finish for a minute or two.

"Ok, I'll go first." I said in a cocky voice.

"Go for it." Jim said shaking the hat we put them in.

I pulled out one and laughed. It was one of mine.

"Read it aloud." Jim said.

"Ok... If you think it's too much then. We can change it." I said.

"Just read it." Jim said.

"Strip naked and hump a pillow for thirty seconds, FAST." I read.

"Nice one." He smiled.

"So... I have to do it." I asked not really wanting to do it.

"Yep." He said still smiling at me.

"Alright..." I said.

I took of my shirt and gym pants quickly then I stood there in just my boxers. I was just stalling for what I knew would happen.

"While were still young." Jim joked.

"Shut up." I said laughing.

I wrapped my thumps around my boxer-breifs. I pulled them out from my stomach and looked down at me semi-erect dick. I pulled slowly reveling my dick. I kicked my boxers aside and stood there while Jim looked me up and down.

He just remained there staring. No facial expression. A small tent though.

I walked over to a large pillow on the floor. I positioned myself on all fours with the pillow just below my dick. I did a practice thrust to make sure I wouldn't bash into the floor. I moved it a bit so I would go into the middle of the pillow.

I started off at a quick pace. Thrusting up and down into the pillow. My dick became very hard very quickly. I closed my eyes and thought of earlier in the shower and back at basketball. All about guys. The more I thought the faster and faster I went. I was sweating from every pore in my body. I could feel my boner getting closer and closer to edge.

"Stop!" Jim said.

I just collapsed over the pillow. My boner moved to the side and I laid there comfortably.

Ask Me Anything + Dares

<3 Chris

18/M/US
Old 02-09-2011, 09:29 PM   #15
dirtylittleboy

this is very good. keep going

Likes and Limits

KinkTalk profile

Advertisements
Kink Talk