Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-01-2014, 01:13 AM   #1
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Sport Soccer World Cup tasks

A selection of tasks to choose from to keep you entertained during the Soccer World Cup in Brasil.

Task 1 - Spanking and masturbation task.

Flip a coin to see whether you need to bind your breasts (balls for guys) or not before the match. During the 15 minute break, you can remove the bondage, and then flip a coin again for the second half.
During the match you will spank yourself on your ass, pussy (balls for guys), and breasts depending on what happens during the match. Also you can choose to do some or all masturbation tasks which done in pairs.

Yellow card - 5 slaps
Red card - 10 slaps. (20 for a straight red)
Goal - 10 slaps (25 if the player scores hat trick)
Own goal - 15 slaps

Pause or added time - masturbate (girls allowed to cum if you can, guys allowed to ruin)
Your team scored a goal - the edge.
Your team won - you are allowed to cum.

Your team holding the ball - masturbate (no cumming or edging)
Opposite team own the ball - fuck your ass non-stop

The opposing team is in the lead of the match - put the clamps on your nipples.
Your team took the lead - you can use a vibrator on low.

Task 2 - show your colours humiliation task

You will write over your body at least ten humiliating phrases you feel apply to yourself (whore, sissy slut, pain bitch etc) along with the name of the country you’re supporting or if you’re feeling artistic the flag of the nation you’re supporting. If you’re feeling especially enthusiastic, go for a body paint of the kit
Can be combined with the previous task.

Task 3 - chastity
Remain locked up in chastity or if you don’t have one refrain from any orgasms until either of the following.
Easy - your nation has played its second game.
Moderate - the end of the group stages
Hard - until the 90th minute of the final game.

Task 4 - Edging.
From kick off you will start to play with yourself, you will attempt to edge as much as you can until half time. At half time you can choose to either ruin or rest and then repeat for the second half to earn a full orgasm.

Enjoy these tasks and let me know if you enjoy them and how you manage, depending on how popular this is I may add more tasks or do more themed tasks like this.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, football, spanking, task, world cup