Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-02-2018, 04:03 PM   #16
Sklavenhalter
getDare Sweetheart

Default First punishment

For a first punishment you will get a spanking

You will spank your ass, your inner and back thights, your feetsoles and your opend pussy and clit.

You will use your hand, the sole of a sneaker, a hairbrush, a belt and the charger cable of your cell phone.

With each item you will spank yourself 35 times - each spank fully hard and no break.
If you stop and need a break you will restart with this imolement.

If you are not doing all strokes you will ask for a punishment.

Report in details
Sklavenhalter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 04:10 PM   #17
hornyslut_

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
On Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and sundays wear a crotch rope. On Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays wear a rope bra / chest harness.
Thank you sir, I致e just put on a crotch rope. Would I have to wear the crotch rope/harness while sleeping?

Dislikes:: clit pain, bathroom control, toothpaste,

Limits: public, permanent damage, illegal, involving others, scat/piss, pics/vids

Toys: common household items such as ropes, clothespins, belt, toothpaste
hornyslut_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 04:13 PM   #18
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

No just during waking hours will be fine. Have you ever worn a crotch rope before? If so what's the longest you've worn one? How do you like the feel?

How is your ass looking / feeling? You should have quite a few spanks since you started this thread.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 04:26 PM   #19
getdaring
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyslut_ View Post
Yes, I have a mall, library, parks, restaurants etc nearby. As I said, I知 willing to do hidden public as it isn稚 a limit although I知 not really into being messy.. wedgies are fine though I値l try my best to go sometime this month if I知 not too busy
ok, so would you be able to do a wedgie and spend the day out and go to the mall or walk around somewhere, like to the park.
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 05:56 PM   #20
hornyslut_

Quote:
For every post this thread gets spank your ass 10 times on each cheek.
Quick report:

Originally, I wanted to wait until tonight to start my first set of spankings, however the numbers were quickly piling up so I figured I would do them now so that I wouldn't have too many spanks at the same time later on.

Before beginning the spanking, I had 8 posts which equals 80 slaps per cheek and 160 spanks total.

Going into my bedroom, I took off my pants and panties and chose to use my paddle brush as my spanking device. Since 160 is quite a lot, I opted to do quick but firm spanks. 10 spanks on the right cheek, then 10 spanks on the left and so on. About halfway through I had to take about a 15 second break to catch my breath... My ass felt like it was on fire and it was stinging so badly. I admit I was much slower and was more gentle on the last half, but I finished the 160 spanks.

Because I'm a horny slut my pussy got wet from the spanking, and I'm pretty sure my ass is going to be sore for awhile.
Old 07-02-2018, 06:02 PM   #21
hornyslut_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklavenhalter View Post
You want to de degrated so you will clean all of your shoes by licking with your tongue.
10 mins each shoe you have, including soles and inside.

You will repeat this once a week until januar.

After each cleaning you will give detailed report
Unfortunately I'm not comfortable doing this - I don't want to get sick by licking shoes that have been outside and are dirty.

I'll accept a punishment for not being able to do this, or another rule.
Old 07-02-2018, 06:50 PM   #22
SirD
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyslut_ View Post
Quick report:

Originally, I wanted to wait until tonight to start my first set of spankings, however the numbers were quickly piling up so I figured I would do them now so that I wouldn't have too many spanks at the same time later on.

Before beginning the spanking, I had 8 posts which equals 80 slaps per cheek and 160 spanks total.

Going into my bedroom, I took off my pants and panties and chose to use my paddle brush as my spanking device. Since 160 is quite a lot, I opted to do quick but firm spanks. 10 spanks on the right cheek, then 10 spanks on the left and so on. About halfway through I had to take about a 15 second break to catch my breath... My ass felt like it was on fire and it was stinging so badly. I admit I was much slower and was more gentle on the last half, but I finished the 160 spanks.

Because I'm a horny slut my pussy got wet from the spanking, and I'm pretty sure my ass is going to be sore for awhile.
Very good report slut. Looks like you took good notes on how to perform tasks and report on them while you were lurking. I wish more newbies would follow your example and provide detailed reports.

The following user says Thank You to SirD for this post:
Old 07-02-2018, 09:14 PM   #23
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Well a few simple rules for you for the next year.

1. No panties to be worn except for specific purposes such as a monthly cycle if needed or at the command of a master for a task.

2. No clothing to to be worn while home alone and must strip down as soon as you get home to one clothing item if someone else is at home with you.

3. Must always sleep naked with same exceptions as rule one.

4. Must keep window blinds fully open at all times.

5. Must masturbate blindfolded directly in front of a window at least once a day.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 09:47 AM   #24
hornyslut_

Quote:
No just during waking hours will be fine. Have you ever worn a crotch rope before? If so what's the longest you've worn one? How do you like the feel?

How is your ass looking / feeling? You should have quite a few spanks since you started this thread.
Yes Sir, I致e worn one in the past however it was only for around an hour. It can be a little uncomfortable, but the sensation of the rope rubbing on my pussy, clit and ass keeps me wet.

Last edited by hornyslut_; 07-03-2018 at 09:51 AM.
Old 07-03-2018, 09:50 AM   #25
hornyslut_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklavenhalter View Post
For a first punishment you will get a spanking

You will spank your ass, your inner and back thights, your feetsoles and your opend pussy and clit.

You will use your hand, the sole of a sneaker, a hairbrush, a belt and the charger cable of your cell phone.

With each item you will spank yourself 35 times - each spank fully hard and no break.
If you stop and need a break you will restart with this imolement.

If you are not doing all strokes you will ask for a punishment.

Report in details
Thank you Sir, I値l complete this and report back as soon as I知 done.
Old 07-03-2018, 09:55 AM   #26
hornyslut_

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
Well a few simple rules for you for the next year.

1. No panties to be worn except for specific purposes such as a monthly cycle if needed or at the command of a master for a task.

2. No clothing to to be worn while home alone and must strip down as soon as you get home to one clothing item if someone else is at home with you.

3. Must always sleep naked with same exceptions as rule one.

4. Must keep window blinds fully open at all times.

5. Must masturbate blindfolded directly in front of a window at least once a day.
Thank you sir. For rule 5, may I edge while I masturbate?
Old 07-03-2018, 10:04 AM   #27
SirD
getDare Succubus

How is that rope bra feeling today? Which tie did you go with? What size are your tits? How is not wearing a bra?

Next rule: for all waking hours you must have something in your pussy or ass at all times.

Old 07-03-2018, 10:18 AM   #28
MsterG
getDare Sweetheart

Each time you go into a restroom, you have to masterbate for 3 minutes. You have to strip, and get dressed after you are done masterbating.

limits: extensive harm, self harm, ignorrant girls

https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=4275054

https://www.ropebox.club/ads/100

https://dirtycode.io/2DPY
MsterG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 01:00 PM   #29
hornyslut_

Quote:
How is that rope bra feeling today? Which tie did you go with? What size are your tits? How is not wearing a bra?

Next rule: for all waking hours you must have something in your pussy or ass at all times.
Thank you for the new rule!

I went with this one, minus the restraints

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/UTsr1

This is my first time wearing a chest harness, but it is again, a nice sensation that reminds me of my place as a slut

My bra size is a 34C Sir
Old 07-03-2018, 01:02 PM   #30
hornyslut_

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsterG View Post
Each time you go into a restroom, you have to masterbate for 3 minutes. You have to strip, and get dressed after you are done masterbating.
Thank you for the rule Sir, does this apply when I知 using a public bathroom?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punish, slave, slut