Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 01:48 PM   #16
HSsportsstar 1

Send a message via AIM to HSsportsstar 1

Yea please continue, this is great, i cant wait for more
Old 06-06-2009, 12:12 PM   #17
quidproquo

Default Chapter Two: Breaking New Ground and Walking on Thin Ice

Hey guys, sorry to take so long. This chapter was really hard to write. I tried to make it 'sexy' without being unfaithful to Leah's character, which was really hard. I always appreciate feedback. This is the first chapter with any 'action' so please let me know what you think. I'm new to this, so I'm not sure how this is. Ideas for the future of the story are also appreciated in PM. Thanks guys!

Chapter Two: Breaking New Ground and Walking on Thin Ice

Leah looked worried again and thought for a moment. “Umm... truth.”

I hesitated. I didn't want to freak her out by asking something too personal. If I did we might never play again. On the other hand, I didn't want her to be bored. I decided to start slow.

“What is your favorite feature?”

“What do you mean?”

“Like, what part of your body do you like the best?”

“Umm, I'm really glad I'm thin, even if I'm not as curvy as other girls, because fat girl get made fun of all the time, and I'd probably be really insecure if I were a little bit heavy.”

“Okay, but that's not a part.”

“Oh, come on, that's close enough.”

“Nope.”

“Alright, umm... Man, this is really hard. I don't like much about me.”

“If you can't think of anything I'm going to be worried about you.”

“Umm, okay, I like my hair.”

“Why?”

“You don't like it?”

“No, I just asked why.”

“Umm, I dunno, I like having long hair, and I like that it's pretty light but not blonde. It's kinda unique I guess.”

“Okay.”

“Okay, my turn, truth or dare?”

I hesitated. Some of Leah's shyness must have worn off on me, because suddenly I wasn't sure I wanted to do a dare. “Umm, truth,” I said.

Leah thought for a minute. “What's your favorite feature on me?”

“I really like it when you smile, but I guess that's like a mixture of your cheeks and your freckles and your teeth and lips and your dimples. Is that cheating?”

“No, that's okay.” Leah smiled extra wide, and I held her for a moment.”

“Truth or dare?”

“Truth.”

I decided to push us just a little. “What color is your underwear?”

Leah paused for a moment, and I tried to read the expression her face, but it was no good. She could have just been trying to remember what color her panties were, or she could have been having a deep internal conflict about answering the question. Her face was blank, I couldn't tell.

I was so tense I think I held my breath, because I started to pass out. Suddenly, Leah laughed.

“You know, I can't remember!” She lifted up the bottom of her shirt and reach into her shorts. She pulled out the top of her underwear, showing light green cotton panties. She laughed again, “Green!” She pushed her panties back into her shorts and put her shirt back down. I sighed, I was safe. She was having fun. I gave her a kiss.

She looked up at me. “Truth or dare?”

“Hmm, dare.”

Leah spoke right away. It was obvious she had already thought through this.

“Show me your underwear.”

I hesitated. I wasn't very comfortable around this new, more open Leah. I didn't know where her limits were.

“You mean you want me to take my pants off?”

Leah blushed. “Oh, no. Umm, sorry. I just wanted you to pull your up like I did.” She looked worried, like I would be mad or something.

I tried to put her at ease. I smiled, “Oh, sure.” I pulled up a few inches of my blue boxer-briefs. Leah blushed again, but she smiled too.

“Do you wear briefs?”

“No. These are boxer-briefs.”

“Oh. What are those?”

“They're like boxers— ” I paused. “Do you know what those are?”

“I think so. They're like baggy shorts, right?”

“Yea, except they have a fly in front so you can pee without pulling them down.”

“Oh, okay.”

“So, they're like boxers except they are usually a little tighter and have have a pouch to support your balls, and it helps keep you from hurting them when you run or sit down wrong or something.”

Leah looked embarrassed. “Okay.”

“So, anyway, truth or dare?”

“Umm, truth.”

“Hey, are you ever going to choose dare?”

“Umm, maybe.”

“How about we make a rule?”

“What?”

“No more than two truths in a row”

“Okay. But I already chose truth. I'll pick dare next time.”

“Alright. What's your bra size?” Five minutes ago I never would have asked Leah this, but since she'd just asked to see my underwear, I figured I was safe.

“Umm, 28 A.”

“Really?”

“Yea. I'm sorry.”

“Sorry?”

“Well, don't guys like girls with bigger boobs?”

“Leah, I think you're really hot how you are. Don't worry about it, okay? I was just surprised because I think you have pretty nice boobs, and I thought you'd wear a B or something.”

“I tried for awhile, I have a couple bras that have B cups, but they're really loose. I thought I would grow into them, but that was a few years ago, and I'm still an A. Oh well.”

“Well, I'm happy with them.” I held her for a long time without either of us saying anything. I knew she most be feeling very vulnerable, and I wanted to reassure her. I felt very uncomfortable. I was sure that, sooner or later, we were going to get somewhere that Leah was uncomfortable with, and she was going to freak out. On the other hand, I had been waiting for her to open up a little for almost a year, and this was fun. It was obvious that she was finally feeling comfortable with me, I just didn't think it would happen all at once.

Finally I spoke up. “So, it's your turn to ask me.”

“Oh, right. Truth or dare?”

“Truth.”

“Have you ever measure your, umm, penis?”

“Yea, I think most guys have.”

Leah blushed. “How long is it?”

“Ah, that's two questions.”

“Oh, come on.”

“Nope, you'll have to wait for next time.”

“Alright, fine.” She seemed to be having fun again.”

“Truth or dare?”

“Well, I guess I have to pick dare.”

“It's about time.”

Leah made a face at me.

“I dare you to put an ice cube in each bra cup and leave them there til they melt.”

Obediently, Leah got up from the couch and walked across her basement to the spare refrigerator. She walked back to me with a tray of ice cubes, and took out two. She stuck her hand down the v in her shirt and put one in. She grimaced at me.

“Oww, it's really cold.”

“That's the point sweetheart.”

She glared at me and put the other one in, and sat back down. I could see the ice cups making two large lumps near where I imagined her nipples were.

“Your turn, truth or dare?”

“Dare.”

“Take your shirt off, and put ice on your nipples until next turn, but you have to keep your shirt off until I say.” Leah and I had never gone swimming together, so I don't think she'd ever seen me with my shirt off. I was decently muscular with a little definition in my abs, but not a stud or anything.

I took my shirt off, and Leah stared at my chest. I took a sharp little breath as I put the ice on my nipples.

“Now you know how I feel,” Leah said and grinned.

“Okay, let's hurry this up. Truth or dare?”

“Truth”

“Have you ever worn a thong?”

“No. I think it's be uncomfortable. I thought about about buying one to find out, but I am afraid my mom will find it or something.”

“If you are ever afraid of your parents finding something, you can keep it at my house. My parents never come in my room or anything.”

“Okay, I'll keep that in mind. Truth or dare?” I took the ice off my nipples.

“Truth.”

“How long is your penis?” Leah tried to act casual about it, but I could tell she was really excited to hear the answer to her question.

“Umm, it's a little under 7 inches, the last time I checked.” I was sure Leah had never seen a penis in her life, and had no idea if that was a good or bad size. Nevertheless, she looked really impressed.

She hugged me, and I got wet spot on my shirt from the melting ice in her bra. “That's cool,” she said. I could tell she wanted me to know she approved.

“Truth or dare?” I asked.

“Hmm, dare.”

“I dare you to show me all your tan lines from your vacation.” Leah hesitated. “It's not like I'm going to see much more of you than the guys at the beach did.”

“Yea, I guess that's a good point.” Leah pulled on her v-neck so it stretched down and exposed part of her bra. I had never seen her cleavage or even her bra straps. I got hard instantly. The bikini her cousins got her was apparently pretty skimpy, because the exposed part of her boob was still tan. She pulled her bra down until most of her boobs were showing, and finally I saw about half an inch of pale skin.

“You're really hot.”

Leah smiled. “Thanks.” She stood up and hooked her thumbs in her shorts. She pulled them down slowly along with her panties until I could see her tan line. I also noticed a few dirty-blonde pubes sticking out, but she didn't seem to notice, so I didn't say anything. She turned around so I could see her butt, and started to pull her shorts down again.

“Can you see it yet?”

“No.”

“Okay.”

She pulled them down some more, and I could see the top of her buttcrack.

“Now?”

“No.”

“Really?”

“Yes.”

“Alright. Tell me when you do.”

“I will.”

She pulled them down again, and I could clearly see the top of her buttcheeks, and then I saw her tanline. I thought about taking advantage of the situation and not tell her, but I decided to be honest.

“I can see it.”

“Okay, can I pull them up now?”

“Yea.”

Leah pulled up her shorts and sat back down. “Hold on,” I said. “You're missing two tan lines.”

“What?” I pointed to where her tan legs bet her short shorts, and then to the bottom of her boobs.

“Oh, no, please, I can't show you that, that's SO much skin!”

“Well, if you don't want to do the dare you agreed to, you could always take a forfeit.”

“What's that?”

“It's a punishment for not finishing a dare?”

“Like what?”

“I dunno, depends on who's playing and what works.”

“Well, what do you think a good forfeit would be?”

“I think a spanking is a good punishment.”

Leah thought for a moment. “Okay. How many?”

“Hmm... I think 50.”

“Fifty! That's a lot.”

“Well, you know...”

“Can I take half if I show you one more tan line?”

“Okay.”

Leah stood up again and lifted up her shirt to her bra. Then she pulled her bra up to show the bottom part of her boobs. I told her when I could see her tan line, and she put her shirt down. It was obvious that Leah had been spanked by her parents, because she was not awkward about it at all.

I was sitting on the edge of the couch, and she laid across them with her lower stomach on my knees. This left her with her elbows and feet on the floor and her ass prominently displayed.

“You ready?”

“Yea, just stop staring at my ass and get it over with.” She had a hint of excitement in her voice. I sighed; she was still enjoying herself.

“But I like staring at your ass. It's a nice ass,” I teased, “So, how hard should I do this?”

Leah looked up at me, very sincerely, “I didn't finish the dare, do it as hard as you want.”

I spanked her, and I expect her to squeal, or something, but she was completely silent through the whole thing. Her butt was more toned than I expected, and by the end my end was probably as sore as her ass.

When I finished she looked up meekly and asked, “Is that it?”

“Yea,” I answered gently.

“Okay,” she said and got back up.

“Okay, so, do you want to keep going?”

Leah smiled again, “Yea, truth or dare?”

“Truth.”

“Did spanking me turn you on?”

I froze, embarrassed, but I realized my silence had already given me away, so I might as well be honest.

“Yea, it did, sorry.”

Leah leaned into me, “Don't be sorry, I take it as a compliment.”

“Oh, okay. Umm, truth or dare?”

“Dare.”

“I dare you to bring your bikini down here and change into it, in front of me. You can turn your back to me so I don't see your boobs, and you can use a skirt to change your bottoms so I don't see your ass, but you have to be here when you change.” I said this very quickly, in one breath.

“Umm, okay.”

Leah disappeared upstairs for a few minutes and returned with a skirt and her bikini. She stood in front of me with her back to me and pulled off her shirt. I gazed at her smooth, tan skin. She unclasped her bra and dropped it on the floor next to her shirt. I could see the sides of her breasts from behind her. They jiggled slightly as she pulled on her bikini, adjusted the cups, and then tied the the straps around the back of her neck.

Next she pulled on the skirt and reached her hands down the front. A moment later and her shorts lid to her feet. She kicked them off. After some difficulty her green panties slid to her feet also. She kicked them off and stepped into her bikini bottoms.

She pulled them up to her thighs, but as she pulled them up her skirt rode up with them, and she stopped. Then she let the skirt fall back, covering her bikini bottoms. She reach down inside the skirt and pulled the bottoms up the rest of the way without letting me see anything. Finally, she pulled the skirt off and stepped out of it, leaving her standing in front of me in her bikini.

The bikini was a light metallic blue. It shone in the incandescent light as she walked towards me. I'd seen plenty of girls in bikinis, and I'd seen them in nothing at all on the internet, but seeing Leah like this was so different. I didn't just think she was hot and want to do her, I also thought she was beautiful, and I wanted to hold her.

She sat in my lap and kissed me. I put my arms around her and was surprised by the feeling of so much skin and so little clothing. She wrapped her arms around me, clearly enjoying the feel of my skin as well. Her face was an inch or two from mine.

“So, truth or dare,” she whispered.

“Dare.”

“I dare you to let me feel your dick through your pants.” Leah looked more excited than ever, but also really nervous. I could have imagined it, but I thought the crotch of her bikini looked wet. I guided her hand down to my crotch.

She hand felt my shaft through my pants, and she rubbed it for a second, and suddenly, she froze. She looked really scared. I put my arms around her, but she was stiff. She wouldn't look me in the eye. She stared off into space.

“Leah, what's wrong?”

She didn't answer me.

“Leah!” I gave her a light shake. She snapped out of it.

She looked at me. Her eyes looked watery.

“I... I dunno...”

“Don't know what?”

“I, umm, I'm just not sure if this is right.”

“What do you mean?”

“Like, I dunno, I just should have thought about this more, and I didn't at all. Maybe this is too fast.”

“Okay, we can slow down.”

“I'm sorry, I shouldn't be doing this.”

“I though you were having fun.”

“I was, I am, I just, I think... I think you should go.”

“What?”

“I'm sorry, I know this must be really confusing for you.”

“Yea, it is.”

“I just, I just need to think about us and stuff and I just need some space. I'm really sorry.”

“You mean you don't want to be with me.”

“No! No!” Leah cried out and held on to me. “I want to be with you, I just need to think some. Okay? Please? Please don't be angry with me. I just, I don't know what I'm doing, and I need to think and know this is okay, okay?”

I was silent for a long time.

“Yea, I understand. I'm sorry I rushed you.”

“No, it's okay. I enjoyed it. Just, let me think awhile, okay? I'm sorry.”

“Okay. Let me know when you want to talk. I'll be around.”

She held me again. “No, not like that. Not that much space.”

“What then?”

“Could you just call me, like, the day after tomorrow?”

“Yea, okay.”

“I'm really sorry.”

“It's okay.”

“Okay, umm, could you go now?”

“Yea, I'll talk to you later. Bye.”

I put my shirt on, kissed her, and walked out the front door, feeling like I was going to vomit. I had had a great time, but it wasn't worth it if I had lost Leah over it. I hoped she was just freaked out, and things would be normal when she calmed down. But honestly, I had no idea what was going on...

To Be Continued...

Last edited by quidproquo; 06-08-2009 at 06:23 PM.
Old 06-06-2009, 04:59 PM   #18
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Wow, I really like this story, it's original and brilliantly written, I think I shall subscribe to this thread. I hope you continue.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 06-06-2009, 05:06 PM   #19
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

I love this story.

It is so well written. I too am adding a subscription. Please, keep writing!
Old 06-06-2009, 09:25 PM   #20
nich

This is soo good, I hope the next chapter will be done soon
Old 06-07-2009, 03:58 AM   #21
balderdash

I think this story is AWESOME! It best feature is that it is very realistic and something quite similar (up to this point,) has happened to me... It turned out to be ok in my situation though. Another subscription to this thread from me too I really do hope you continue this story!
Old 06-07-2009, 08:21 PM   #22
quidproquo

I have plans to write at least 3 more chapters, and I will continue after that if I have more (good) ideas. Thanks so much for your support! I am working on the next chapter now, but I don't think I can finish it tonight.
Old 06-07-2009, 08:46 PM   #23
Person
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Person Send a message via Yahoo to Person

Very good story!!
Old 06-07-2009, 10:51 PM   #24
MetalGreek
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to MetalGreek

i like it! really really good! keep up the good work
~If being powerless is evil, is having power justice? Is revenge evil? Can friendship coexist with justice?
Lelouch Vi Britannia

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 06-08-2009, 11:59 AM   #25
John332
getDare Sweetheart

great story, more please!
Old 06-08-2009, 05:13 PM   #26
cameem
Account Banned

this is really good and its not like the other stories here i really like this please continue!!!
Old 06-08-2009, 07:16 PM   #27
MasFresco

Just gotta say quidproquo, you sir, are fucking awesome. Keep up the good work.

Limits: Anything. I don't do dares. I only enjoy reading creative ideas.
Old 06-09-2009, 01:33 AM   #28
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

this is a very good story, I hope you continue soon

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
Old 06-09-2009, 02:59 AM   #29
blackcurran

I like this story lots.
Old 06-09-2009, 03:33 AM   #30
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

Please... write more!