Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

View Poll Results: When do I have to go in bondage?
Tonight 29th of December 0 0%
1st of January 6 100.00%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-29-2011, 05:30 AM   #1
SneakerSlave

Default When should I go into bondage?

I am going to play a game with dices to decide how long a dominant guy in my neighbourhood can tie me down. The outcome can vary between 2 and 18 hours. There are two options when this can take place.

Or tonight from 8pm after a normal day. Or on the 1st of January after an evening with friends and work from 1am till 11am. I will have a few (read: quite some) alcoholic drinks during and at the end of work. I have to go to the dominant straight after work then.

What do you think is best for a slave like me? Tonight or at new years day?
Cum, outdoor, public, bit pain, bondage, sneakers, clothing and sneaker assignments (risk-damage), integrating assignments in real life, anal, feet, spanking, masturbation control, piss, dice games & dares.

No turn on, but possible:

Scat, messy

Limits:
Blood, unsafe & physically dangerous, skin damage, femdom & female clothes, diapers, extreme pain, family & Friends

I have a Yahoo group which contains all my clohing, which a dom could use to determine what I need to wear/risk
SneakerSlave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk