Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-27-2022, 05:33 AM   #16
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
Humiliation and Mild Exposure

Set up delayed email /text for 15 minute going to your ex.
It should have something like"choose.me./ take me back" with a few explicit photos of you attached. (I'm sure he already has some so it shouldn't matter he has a few more)

Start edging you need to get 10 edges before checking your phone and stopping the message.

To add a public element to the above dare! Extend it to an hour and make each edge be in a new location around your uni, but you must need naked while edging.

Cum early and you must send it yourself as a punishment.
This is going to be so humiliating! And im terribly excited for it!

I think I'll do it privately first, 15 mins one. If I succeed and don't make a fool of myself then I'll amp it up and do it once again in public with one hour.

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Drippingsub for this post:
Old 04-27-2022, 05:36 AM   #17
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirStephen76 View Post
In fact, once you've taken it why don't you tell us how she's hotter and how you need to improve? You can edge while comparing them too.
I'm on it x

I am alone in my dorm right now, my roommate is out for classes. I still have some time for mine.

So I'll put on the bikini now, take the picture, compare, edge and report in a while!

PM DARES

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

The following user says Thank You to Drippingsub for this post:
Old 04-27-2022, 05:43 AM   #18
carbiliantaz

Umh... It would be more fun if you only came from the notes. It would provide incentive for you to take the risk.

However, I don't want to ruin other people's fun. Here's what I propose. You are allowed to cum if another task from this thread requires you to, but either

1. You cannot ask permission yourself, the person giving you the task/rule must offer it of their own initiative.

2. If you orgasm from another task or accidentally, you must ask for a punishment by leaving a note like this: "I orgasmed without permission and this is my punishment. I will spank my pussy 5 times and my ass 10 times for every signature on this note. One signature per person. Maximum 5 in total. Please specify the spanking implement of your choice." You can retrieve the note whenever you want, within 24 hours. If nobody signed the note when you retrieve it, or if someone took it away, you get the maximum penalty of 50 ass spanks and 25 pussy spanks.

You can chose option 1, option 2 or both

Last edited by carbiliantaz; 04-27-2022 at 05:51 AM.
carbiliantaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 05:58 AM   #19
DoYourLaundry
Baby Member

Warning: this will be humiliating. Do your roommate's laundry while she is away. Get naked and lick clean every pair of dirty underwear she left at your place.
DoYourLaundry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 06:42 AM   #20
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

You'll need a new picture every 3 days, next task is to call her up on the phone and say how much you miss him and how could she do this... Say you know she's hotter but it's not fairmto steal him .... Ohh and make sure to edge on the phone

Dislikes: Meanieheads, even though I am one sometimes

Ask my subby anything! Each question = 1 edge!
aussiedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 08:52 AM   #21
Izon
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to Izon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drippingsub View Post
I'm on it x

I am alone in my dorm right now, my roommate is out for classes. I still have some time for mine.

So I'll put on the bikini now, take the picture, compare, edge and report in a while!
I'd say go one step further. You are only allowed to cum while looking at her picture. Spend the time thinking about how she is so much better looking than you and how you really can't blame him for wanting to be with her.
Izon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 12:43 PM   #22
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Both x

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbiliantaz View Post
Umh... It would be more fun if you only came from the notes. It would provide incentive for you to take the risk.

However, I don't want to ruin other people's fun. Here's what I propose. You are allowed to cum if another task from this thread requires you to, but either

1. You cannot ask permission yourself, the person giving you the task/rule must offer it of their own initiative.

2. If you orgasm from another task or accidentally, you must ask for a punishment by leaving a note like this: "I orgasmed without permission and this is my punishment. I will spank my pussy 5 times and my ass 10 times for every signature on this note. One signature per person. Maximum 5 in total. Please specify the spanking implement of your choice." You can retrieve the note whenever you want, within 24 hours. If nobody signed the note when you retrieve it, or if someone took it away, you get the maximum penalty of 50 ass spanks and 25 pussy spanks.

You can chose option 1, option 2 or both
I obviously chose both xx

And i hope I really don't land up in punishment because that is really embarrassing x

I couldn't post anything after yesterday as I got a little busy with assignments but I did do most of the tasks. Reports coming up now

PM DARES

Old 04-28-2022, 01:07 PM   #23
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirStephen76 View Post
In fact, once you've taken it why don't you tell us how she's hotter and how you need to improve? You can edge while comparing them too.
Quote:
I'm on it x

I was alone in my dorm. I put on my blue beach bikini, nothing else and took the picture.

I'll try to describe her pose. She was on the beach, sitting on a mat on the sand. Her hands were on the mat behind her ass which made her breasts pop out. Her legs were bent at the knees with her feet flat on the mat and she was smiling at the camera.

I put my phone camera on timer and tried to recreate the same pose on the floor of my room. Once the picture was done, I decided to edge in the same bikini outfit right there in that position on the floor spreading my legs.

It was getting very humiliating to finger fuck my wet pussy under my bikini panties while looking at the pictures and comparing them. I hate her so strongly and to think of ways she was better was driving me crazy. Fortunately I was alone in the dorm because I moaned out so loud while at the edge and then stopped touching.

I hate to say this but since I'm told to say how she's hotter than me, here I go. She's really really sexy. Like any guy would want to fuck her kind of sexy. Her breasts are definitely bigger than mine. Mine aren't small but her cleavage through the bikini top was highly distracting. Her body is also in general more toned than me I guess? She has full lips, I have always found mine a bit thinner. Her ass is only visible from the side in the picture but that's in a tight good shape too.

I swear it took all of my self control to not delete her picture as my phone background because seeing her smile is filling me with so much anger and humiliation xx

PM DARES

Old 04-28-2022, 01:14 PM   #24
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I was alone in my dorm. I put on my blue beach bikini, nothing else and took the picture.

I'll try to describe her pose. She was on the beach, sitting on a mat on the sand. Her hands were on the mat behind her ass which made her breasts pop out. Her legs were bent at the knees with her feet flat on the mat and she was smiling at the camera.

I put my phone camera on timer and tried to recreate the same pose on the floor of my room. Once the picture was done, I decided to edge in the same bikini outfit right there in that position on the floor spreading my legs.

It was getting very humiliating to finger fuck my wet pussy under my bikini panties while looking at the pictures and comparing them. I hate her so strongly and to think of ways she was better was driving me crazy. Fortunately I was alone in the dorm because I moaned out so loud while at the edge and then stopped touching.

I hate to say this but since I'm told to say how she's hotter than me, here I go. She's really really sexy. Like any guy would want to fuck her kind of sexy. Her breasts are definitely bigger than mine. Mine aren't small but her cleavage through the bikini top was highly distracting. Her body is also in general more toned than me I guess? She has full lips, I have always found mine a bit thinner. Her ass is only visible from the side in the picture but that's in a tight good shape too.
So what are you going to do to improve yourself?

Quote:
I swear it took all of my self control to not delete her picture as my phone background because seeing her smile is filling me with so much anger and humiliation xx
Imagine that she's laughing at you. She's better than you, you know it, she knows it and she knows you know it. She took your man and he didn't stand a chance. And you can't put up a fight for him.

You can only delete it if you swap it for a different picture of her, and edge again while looking at her and comparing her to you. Bonus points if you dress like her in the new pic while you do so.

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976

Last edited by SirStephen76; 04-28-2022 at 01:25 PM.
SirStephen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 01:26 PM   #25
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Barefoot today. Wear denim…overalls or cutoffs (best is overall cutoffs)…home made if possible. Feel free to buy used denim at a thrift store (if you need to buy something then wear the outfit the day after you are able to get it). Even better, beg friends for the outfit…(that gives me an idea too) Torn/ripped T-shirt that shows your midriff as a top.

No other clothing. All day if possible. At least one class and one public chore.

If anyone asks why you are dressed his way…reveal your kinky life to them or say “to be laughed at”.

Enjoy! One full day. Exceptions allowed, but must have a good reason.

Dare two: Ask a friend (enemy?) to loan you their sluttiest outfit. Wear it for a day no matter what. You have two days to get an outfit. If you can’t get one, then you have to beg me to tell you what to wear…knowing you have failed, and the outfit will be worse than the one in the first dare. Everything you wear must be borrowed. It must be slutty as well. Also you are not allowed to give further instruction if they ask what it means simply reply “What you imagine is your most slutty outfit. I need clothes that are almost humiliating in how they will expose me and make me look like a slut. Do you have anything like that? Please?”

That is it.

Enjoy. Denim outfit today or tomorrow. Two days to get a borrowed slut outfit or be punished.

Hahaha. Have fun.
I completed the denim outfit dare yesterday. Sat through two classes and then also did some grocery shopping. Not wearing any underwear was keeping me constantly wet because of the reminder of this thread but other than that it went okay. The outfit was kind of cute so no one really said anything.

Yes it was a little embarrassing to go about uni barefoot and I'm just glad no one asked me about it.

About the second outfit, last night I finally gathered courage and asked my roommate for the sluttiest outfit she had. She didn't ask me the reason because believed that I was in a post breakup rebound phase. She even actively encouraged me to party and get laid to get over the guy. If only she knew this secret side of mine xx

The outfit she has given me has me scared shitless.

It's a semi sheer glittery silver short dress, really really short. Only about 3 fingers below my ass. It has spaghetti straps and has a cutout at the back. Now it's a great dress but she didn't obviously give me any bra or panties because she must have assumed I'll use mine and I obviously couldn't ask her. It is practically impossible to wear that dress without anything underneath and face any person, it will leave nothing to imagination!!

I'll wear this outfit tomorrow and manage to keep it on for a day even but I can't step out of the dorm without anything either under or over it. So I'm begging you to let me use something, bra and panties or a coat/jacket above. Just something please. I'll take a punishment if you feel like but please allow me to add on to the outfit xxx

PM DARES

Old 04-28-2022, 01:29 PM   #26
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I completed the denim outfit dare yesterday. Sat through two classes and then also did some grocery shopping. Not wearing any underwear was keeping me constantly wet because of the reminder of this thread but other than that it went okay. The outfit was kind of cute so no one really said anything.

Yes it was a little embarrassing to go about uni barefoot and I'm just glad no one asked me about it.

About the second outfit, last night I finally gathered courage and asked my roommate for the sluttiest outfit she had. She didn't ask me the reason because believed that I was in a post breakup rebound phase. She even actively encouraged me to party and get laid to get over the guy. If only she knew this secret side of mine xx

The outfit she has given me has me scared shitless.

It's a semi sheer glittery silver short dress, really really short. Only about 3 fingers below my ass. It has spaghetti straps and has a cutout at the back. Now it's a great dress but she didn't obviously give me any bra or panties because she must have assumed I'll use mine and I obviously couldn't ask her. It is practically impossible to wear that dress without anything underneath and face any person, it will leave nothing to imagination!!

I'll wear this outfit tomorrow and manage to keep it on for a day even but I can't step out of the dorm without anything either under or over it. So I'm begging you to let me use something, bra and panties or a coat/jacket above. Just something please. I'll take a punishment if you feel like but please allow me to add on to the outfit xxx
It's not my task and not up to me, but I'd suggest allowing a tiny thong with it if you give up panties for good after that.

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976
SirStephen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 01:32 PM   #27
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbiliantaz View Post
Rule: you are denied for one month. You will need to get written and signed permission from complete strangers to get yourself off.

Write a note explaining your situation and print it. Something along those lines:

"Hello kind stranger. My name is xxx, (feel free to chose a fake name)
I am currently only allowed to orgasm if you give me permission.
Please sign below this line to allow me to get myself off. Feel free to add any instructions or conditions to earn that permission. Leave this note where you found it, so I can collect it later."

Print that note and leave it in strategic places (e.g a campus restroom, inside a book at the library, on an auditorium table,...)
Come back later to collect back the (hopefully) signed notes. If the signer left any extra instructions, you can either follow them or renounce your orgasm.

Signed notes are valid for 4h, from the moment you collect them. You will need to get creative, since you cannot hide a note at the same location more than once.

Good luck
I did this yesterday afternoon. I have planted 5 notes. This was so exciting, I was dripping wet all along x

I put 3 notes in 3 different campus washrooms near the sinks. 4th note on a computer table in the tech lab as it was empty. 5th note on a corner table in the library.

It's about 4:30 pm now and I'll go back to these places later today to collect the notes. I'm super scared and super excited. My only hope is that no one sees me collecting the notes x

I'll post the responses soon.

PM DARES

Old 04-28-2022, 01:46 PM   #28
bagofun

Quote:
She didn't ask me the reason because believed that I was in a post breakup rebound phase. She even actively encouraged me to party and get laid to get over the guy. If only she knew this secret side of mine xx
This was making me wonder why you're keeping this side of you from your roommate who obviously only wants the best for you.

After doing the task, you need to let her know how much you really enjoyed being able to go out and be a slut and that you want to start doing it more.

With a little luck and time, maybe she'll even be able to help you "get over your ex" by fucking your way through the rest of the university.
bagofun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 02:04 PM   #29
MistressP

Video record yourself at 5 different places in university speaking out loud "I am a slut and i need to be fucked".

Also, on paper, list down 5 ways in which you are better than new girl and 5 ways in which she is better. You will also read these out loud in the video.

If you like, do share us the pointers with us.

Mistress P

If you want to reach out for details about my slave Married Slut, then you can PM me
I am not looking for any more slaves or sluts to own.

Likes: Dominating older girls, Degradation, Humiliation, Total Power Exchange

Limits: Pet, Babygirl, Diaper, Pee, Scat, Blood, Involving Family
MistressP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 08:03 PM   #30
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

I am considering a punishment..,I will let you wear a coat. Loosely. No closing the front, though you may hold it closed. Nice report. Always would like more details, but it was good. Enjoy the dress! Hahahaha
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum challenge, edge dare, humilaition, public dare, spanking dare