Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 09-05-2023, 01:19 PM   #31
Noldo

For the next weekend you are only allowed 4 hours with shoes and 1 hour with socks on - you can choose how your split your time between outside and at home

Likes: edging, orgasm control, pain, humiliation, pee holding, bondage, challenges, being gagged, ice, line writing, corner time

Dislikes (punishments): messy

Limits: family, illegal, obvious public, diapers, cross-dressing, scat

Toys: handcuffs, flogger, buttplug, hood, nipple clamps, gag

Love reports about dares I gave - if your report is really good I will repeat the dare myself.
Noldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2023, 01:28 PM   #32
Fredblogs

Spend the next three days outside barefoot or wear open toed female shoes.

(Dislikes / use as punishments my barefeet outside public /semi public, cum eating, corner time, toothpaste and hogtie.

Limits: friends,family, permanent damage and anything illegal

PM DARES BELOW.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77043
Fredblogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2023, 04:12 PM   #33
Metamask

Wear closed toes shoes without socks and remove them in a public place with people nearby for 10 minutes

Kik: metamask_gd

Likes: Feet, sockless, sneakers, smelly feet, bondage, body writing, feet pain, tickle
Want to try: barefeet in public, shoes removal without socks in public
Dislikes: cum dares, extreme pain, public
Limits: Public, Blood, Extreme Pain

Pic friendly
Metamask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2023, 11:31 PM   #34
tklTy

Find a nice gravel trail that’s at least a mile long and walk through the entire thing barefoot!

Likes: Tickling, Foot worshipping, pain, barefooting, edging and denial, chastity, anal, bdsm

Dislikes: Public Exposure, Long term, Pet play, watersports

Limits: Blood/Piercing, permanent rules, scat

PM dares pls!
tklTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2023, 10:13 AM   #35
madeapuddle

For this dare you will find yourself in a situation where you find yourself barefoot in public due to a shoe malfunction. The shoes in question will be flip flops. I recommend you buy a cheap dollar store pair as you are going to intentionally break them as part of the dare.

You have 2 paths to choose from:

1. You break the flip flops prior by ripping a side strap out of each one, so that you have only the toe piece and other strap in place, rendering then useless. Obviously you'd now need a second pair of matching flip flops you can wear to your location, and a bag with a lock to put your good ones in once there.

2. You wear them to your location, then break them as detailed in 1 once there. You will not need the bag for this option.

Whichever you choose, you now need to pick a location. It does not matter where so long as it is done outdoors in a public setting. You can go for a walk around your block, or you can stage this in a park- either way you must be at least 45 minutes by foot away from either your house, vehicle, or store that sells shoes.

When its time to do the deed, you will either switch out your good flip flops for the broken ones in your bag, then lock it, or you will break them on the spot. Now you simply have to walk back in bare feet carrying your broken flip flops in hand. You must not avoid mud, dirt, or terrain encountered. Keep off of grass as much as possible. If you can provide proof of performing dare, you can make me do the same dare or a variation thereof.

No: Pain, illegal, drinking bodily fluids, anal play, family, walks around my block (can drive somewhere else), cross dress, social suicide

Last edited by madeapuddle; 09-12-2023 at 08:07 PM.
madeapuddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 03:12 PM   #36
Fredblogs

Take your bare feet through a hidden public place and wet yourself then stand in your mess then continue on your walk barefoot once you reach the end take a picture of the soles of your feet for your profile pic on GD. Then wipe your feet up your legs once done cum on your feet walk back barefoot to where you started then your done.

(Dislikes / use as punishments my barefeet outside public /semi public, cum eating, corner time, toothpaste and hogtie.

PM DARES BELOW.
Old 09-15-2023, 06:23 AM   #37
madeapuddle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredblogs View Post
Take your bare feet through a hidden public place and wet yourself then stand in your mess then continue on your walk barefoot once you reach the end take a picture of the soles of your feet for your profile pic on GD. Then wipe your feet up your legs once done cum on your feet walk back barefoot to where you started then your done.
Wowza! This one is beyond my limits on the last part, not risking fapping even in hidden public... rest might be doable with the right location though.

(Next dare goes to previous poster)

No: Pain, illegal, drinking bodily fluids, anal play, family, walks around my block (can drive somewhere else), cross dress, social suicide
madeapuddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2023, 03:53 PM   #38
dmd

The next time it rains, you will go outside barefoot in the mud for 10 minutes - take a picture and make it your avatar for a week minimum

Scottish switch - will take you up on any bet, no matter how unfair to me

Denied until 20/03/2024 - please edge me

Desperate for your feet pics

PM DARES

BDSM TEST

LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS

Limited in tasks and have no toys, as I live with family. Showing my face or ass is situational.

Kik - dmd0.2
dmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2023, 02:50 PM   #39
Fredblogs

wear wellies without any socks for 4 hours while filled with three substances of mushy peas, custard & sardines you will create an album of your barefeet before and after wearing the wellies.

PM DARES BELOW.
Old 10-05-2023, 03:04 PM   #40
Surfsop3

Send a message via Yahoo to Surfsop3

Take a nice hike through a muddy path. Take at least three pictures and add them to your gallery.

PM Dares

Likes: chastity, rules, challenges, pup play, piss control, rubber, socks, feet, sneakers, toe shoes, messy, bondage, degredation, humiliation, underwear, sleep deprivation, dice dares, pics, control,

Limits:scat, blood, needles, anal,

Locked in chastity
Kik: surfsop3
Surfsop3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2023, 02:30 PM   #41
Metamask

Wear closed toes shoes without socks and remove them in a public place with people nearby for 10 minutes

Likes: Feet, sockless, sneakers, smelly feet, bondage, body writing, feet pain, tickle

Pic friendly
Old 12-07-2023, 11:21 AM   #42
Rb123

Find somewhere outdoors where you can leave your shoes and socks. You must walk until they are out of sight and then return. Once you return you have to option to either put back on your socks or shoes but not both and then go home

Kik = R.b.1818

Likes: humiliation, cross-dress, self-bondage, masturbation, messy, exercise, feet/socks, sissy, food, anal, gag, being degraded, pictures

Dislikes: spanking, pee, bodywriting, diaper, cum play, nipple play, hidden public

Limits: scat, videos, showing face, public, ball busting, extreme pain, family/friends,

I'm open to trying new things that are not mentioned...

Items available: butt plugs, female clothes, dildo, timed lock, nipple clamps, diapers
Rb123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 11:59 AM   #43
Fredblogs

Put toothpaste on the soles of your feet and then take them outside for a nice jog to warm them up for at least 30mins.
Take a picture of the soles for your album that you will create for everyone to look at.hope your soles don't get too messy.

PM DARES BELOW.
Old 12-14-2023, 03:46 PM   #44
Fredblogs

Bumping up.....
Come on people give it your best

PM DARES BELOW.
Old 01-08-2024, 05:30 PM   #45
Metamask

Very simple: wear only flip flops for the next 7 days

Pic friendly

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
barefeet, barefoot, feet, foot, person above