Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-16-2023, 03:07 PM   #1
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Default Get Me Extremely Messy

As part of my recent poll one of the winning extreme dares was to set up this extremely messy thread which anyone can post any form of messy task and ill have to complete as long as its within limits. It can be as messy as you like and have me to whatever you want and ill find a way to get it done. Ive always enjoyed getting messy but never have done too much extremely messy stuff so this will basically be a first for me.

This thread stays open forever and no matter when someone makes a post ill still have to complete the dare no matter what. The post could be in a months time or could be a years time, ill still have to complete the dare.

I think its time for me to get very messy and lets start leaving ideas below in regards to how you want me to get messy. If you have kik I am more than happy to send picture proof upon completion of the dare.
These dares dont just have to be done inside I can do stuff like diaper filling and similar stuff outside as long as its not too risky.

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Welcome Back Dares

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2023, 07:53 PM   #2
zeph

This dare is going to require a bit of prep. Drink several cups of water let’s say about 2L or as much as you can drink and then take a laxative. Put on a diaper and put duct tape around the edges to seal it to you body, we don’t want anything leaking out! Then go run some errands. When you inevitably have to go, make sure you’re in the presence of at least one person. Then wait 30 minutes before you return home. Once home you may use your wand vibe over your messy diaper. You may remove the diaper and clean up after you cum.

Last orgasm: 04/25/2024

Want to be my mistress? Check out this ad!

Want an orgasm? We can loan you one here!

Submission add thread progress

Likes, Dislikes, LimitsMy PM DaresOrgasm LogMy rules

Add me as a friend if you’re non-binary!!

zeph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2023, 05:07 AM   #3
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeph View Post
This dare is going to require a bit of prep. Drink several cups of water let’s say about 2L or as much as you can drink and then take a laxative. Put on a diaper and put duct tape around the edges to seal it to you body, we don’t want anything leaking out! Then go run some errands. When you inevitably have to go, make sure you’re in the presence of at least one person. Then wait 30 minutes before you return home. Once home you may use your wand vibe over your messy diaper. You may remove the diaper and clean up after you cum.
Didnt expect this type of messy, but that will be sorted as soon as I can. Thank you very much for getting this thread started

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Welcome Back Dares

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Old 06-17-2023, 07:39 AM   #4
bling

Let's go with something relatively classic combined with some bondage.

You'll start with a tar and feathering, cover yourself head to toe in molasses and then pour a large amount of feathers over your self ( can use flour instead if feathers are hard to source).

Then to enjoy your mess more hogtie yourself for an hour before you can clean up.

Likes:WAM,Bondage,X-dress,Humiliation,Dominating Subs,Hidden Public,Costumes,Embarrassing,Silly Tasks, Making Bets,Gunge

Limits:Public,Friends/Family,Scat,Pics

PM me "bound" and I will tie myself up as you instruct for up to 30 min
PM me "Sissy" and I will X-dress for up to 4 hours
PM me "Messy" and I will gunge myself in what you say
bling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2023, 10:20 AM   #5
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bling View Post

You'll start with a tar and feathering, cover yourself head to toe in molasses and then pour a large amount of feathers over your self ( can use flour instead if feathers are hard to source).

Then to enjoy your mess more hogtie yourself for an hour before you can clean up.
Thank you very much, I will get looking for feathers. I don't think they should be too bad to find from Amazon. Seen a 100g back for a few quid so I'll get a few of them and then I'll get some treacle as that's the UK equivalent.
Thank you keep them coming

Welcome Back Dares

Old 06-17-2023, 10:48 PM   #6
totesnotjojo

Hm... Maybe not super extreme but it's semi public and not super-risky, but you'd have no excuse not to do it...

Dress in tight jeans or tie off the ends off the cuffs of regular ones. Drive off to a store in a different city/town and order a pie, a small, cake, or a tray of cupcakes... On your drive home, you are going to start filling your pants with whatever you bought. Make sure everything gets mashed, fill every crevice.

Stop at a drive through before you get home. Order a large shake, fries. drive away and add it to the mix.

Then... Have fun figuring out how to clean it all up... Or how to get back to your place if you don't have a garage.

I recommend lining your car and bringing a towel.
totesnotjojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2023, 02:58 AM   #7
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by totesnotjojo View Post
Hm... Maybe not super extreme but it's semi public and not super-risky, but you'd have no excuse not to do it...

Dress in tight jeans or tie off the ends off the cuffs of regular ones. Drive off to a store in a different city/town and order a pie, a small, cake, or a tray of cupcakes... On your drive home, you are going to start filling your pants with whatever you bought. Make sure everything gets mashed, fill every crevice.

Stop at a drive through before you get home. Order a large shake, fries. drive away and add it to the mix.

Then... Have fun figuring out how to clean it all up... Or how to get back to your place if you don't have a garage.

I recommend lining your car and bringing a towel.
I can't really do this one unfortunately as I don't drive. If you'd like to make an alternative dares or make changes then I'll be more than happy to do it. Sorry

Welcome Back Dares

Old 06-23-2023, 05:03 AM   #8
totesnotjojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanmessy View Post
I can't really do this one unfortunately as I don't drive. If you'd like to make an alternative dares or make changes then I'll be more than happy to do it. Sorry
Oh that's fair. Instead of going for a drive, order in or take-out something for the task (sweet and mashable). Instead of going for a drive, perform the stuffing at home tying off the ends of your shorts/pants.

You must still mash everything all over your legs and crotch and crack, but the challenge for this variant is that you may NOT use your hands except to cram more food in there. Happy humping
totesnotjojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2023, 05:09 PM   #9
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Oh that's fair. Instead of going for a drive, order in or take-out something for the task (sweet and mashable). Instead of going for a drive, perform the stuffing at home tying off the ends of your shorts/pants.

You must still mash everything all over your legs and crotch and crack, but the challenge for this variant is that you may NOT use your hands except to cram more food in there. Happy humping
This should be perfectly doable thank you very much for the update and I'll be doing this on Monday I reckon.

I will be getting round to the other dares within the next few days aswell as I've got a few days off work
Remember to keep the dares coming in and remember they can be as messy as you'd like

Welcome Back Dares

Old 06-25-2023, 12:32 AM   #10
whatever1199

Let's get you covered in some gross condiments. A jar each of ketchup, mustard and ranch dressing over your head. Start with one, wait 5 minutes, do the next one, wait another 5 minutes to do the third one and then wait at least another 5 minutes to clean up.

You can wear clothing or not -- your choice. Feel free to send proof picture to my kik if you want. Hope you have fun!

Likes: control my Lovense, getting wet/messy, semi-private pool dares, underwear, pee, strip games (on cam), cross dressing/sissy dares

Limits: permanent, family+friends, scat, blood, poo, diapers, shaving, enema, body writing, full public, blackmail, illegal, financial, ID, heavy pain
whatever1199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2023, 05:32 AM   #11
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever1199 View Post
Let's get you covered in some gross condiments. A jar each of ketchup, mustard and ranch dressing over your head. Start with one, wait 5 minutes, do the next one, wait another 5 minutes to do the third one and then wait at least another 5 minutes to clean up.

You can wear clothing or not -- your choice. Feel free to send proof picture to my kik if you want. Hope you have fun!
I will make it to the shops tomorrow or see what I have in the house already. I know I have ketchup, not too sure about mustard or I guess it will be mayo for me as I don't think we can get ranch dressing. I will happily send a picture on kik

Welcome Back Dares

Old 06-28-2023, 03:02 AM   #12
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever1199 View Post

Going to be doing this one tomorrow and I'll hopefully get a picture to you tomorrow afternoon

Welcome Back Dares

Old 06-28-2023, 03:04 AM   #13
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:

Going to buy a cake tomorrow for this and I'll let you know how it goes

Welcome Back Dares

Old 06-28-2023, 03:04 AM   #14
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bling View Post

Waiting for the feathers to arrive before doing this one

Welcome Back Dares

Old 06-28-2023, 03:05 AM   #15
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeph View Post
Just waiting for the diapers to arrive as the last one I have doesn't have tabs on it

Welcome Back Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk