Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 09-02-2020, 09:30 AM   #16
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

A sexy plant sprouts among us! Welcome, SexyPlant!
I can see we're going to get some fabulous blogs this season. I can't wait!

I hope all of you are excited and having fun! My week and the weather are keeping me busy, but I've definitely noticed and appreciated the impact of starting on these, even in these first two days. I can't wait to be able to immerse myself in it even more deeply soon.
kurious kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 02:43 PM   #17
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

How is anal autumn going for everyone?

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 02:11 PM   #18
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

What a great question! How *ARE* your goals coming along so far? Any trouble? Anything amazing and fun?

I hit a little hiccup for the first week and a half that made it much more challenging than I'd planned, but I'm in better shape again now. It's important to take care of yourself!

This week I've hit the point where I kiiiinda want to do things the easy way... but it's autumn, so there is only one way. I enjoy the disjunction between that habitual instinct and the options at hand, so this seems like where it starts to get fun. Even if I still can't find my chastity belt's lock, I'm thinking about it a lot...

I also got to make Fil a thank you card for his supportive welcome email and his contributions to the thread! The cards are intended to be personal, so I'll only share them with the rest of you if the individual recipients want that -- but I really enjoyed taking some time to create a little hand-drawn art as a gift of appreciate for his hard work that first week.

I believe in all of you, and am excited to see who hasn't yet regretted joining! Feel free to post your updates, successes, or lessons learned. And if you know someone who wanted to join, but found this too late -- official Fall begins next week, and I feel like we could take a second batch of people if they wanted to start then!
The following user says Thank You to kurious kat for this post:
Old 09-17-2020, 07:57 PM   #19
Shadowice
getDare Addict

This sounds like such a fun idea!! Id love to participate but my sub doesnt enjoy anal quite that much Plug drives her wild occasionally but anything more is to much still

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 10:56 AM   #20
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

The first month of fall has been such a busy one - so I don't have a lot of fantastic stories to report. Doing the challenge in my own bubble has been not quite as inspiring as I hoped... but there's still plenty of time before winter comes!

If you are still participating, do pop by, say hello, and let us know! It's almost time for my end-of-month posting session, so I'm excited to see who's still with me.

Advertisements
Kink Talk