Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-16-2021, 07:11 PM   #1
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Hand Public Foot Torture Adventure

This dare is inspired by, and customized for Sole Destroyer, but anyone interested is more than welcome to do it and supply me with a report!

The Setup:

Take off your shoes and socks, if you aren't already barefoot.

Make sure your feet look nice; shave/file off any dead skin, trim your toenails neatly, maybe buff them up a bit, and put some lotion on your soles. Any good foot slave should do this anyway, so it's a good habit to form.

[Optional: Take a photo of each sparkly-clean sole, and of your feet from above, for posterity's sake.]

The rest of what you wear is up to you, but it may not ever conceal any part of your bare feet, ending at most at the ankle without touching the top of either foot while standing normally. You can roll up your pants to achieve this, but if you do, make sure they're nice and secure.

You'll likely be outside for... quite a while, so make sure what you choose to wear is warm enough for wherever you are.
Protip: If it's below freezing wherever you are, dress warmly and cut the toes off of a pair of socks to wear doubled-over around your ankles. This will keep the blood as hot as possible as long as possible before entering your feet, and enables basically indefinite barefooting in cold weather down to around -10 or so.
You'll need to bring a permanent marker with you, so go ahead and find one now. Verify that it works, like you probably normally would, only using your skin instead of paper. For most, you can choose where... for Sole Destroyer, I think your foreskin seems like a good test slip to scribble meaninglessly on, don't you?

The Adventure:

Now... barefoot and otherwise properly dressed, go outside. You're going to go on a little adventure to seek an ideal spot to torture your feet for me!

What you're looking for is a metal grate big enough for you to stand on with both feet fully supported by only the grate.

It should have small, square holes, tightly spaced, with thin metal edges between them. The spacing from the center of one hole to the center of the next should be no more than 1cm (1/3 inch) across, and the grating should be at least half hole/void by area by your estimation. Shower drains are often like this, but are sadly too small, and indoors, so you'll need to get more creative than that in your search!

Catwalks, ladders (think slides), utility covers, grating over the root areas of urban-landscaped trees in sidewalks, and the occasional gutter drain cover are examples of things you might find outside with this kind of grating on them.

No excuses, now... I know this might be difficult to find, but I did warn you you might be out on this adventure for quite a while, didn't I? Go exploring! I'm sure you'll find one sooner or later as you put some hopefully pleasant miles on those naked soles of yours for me.

Found your grate? Wonderful! Congratulations! You're half way there! Well, almost.

The Torture

Now stand on your grate. Align your feet so that the squares run as close to perfectly along your soles as you can, from the centers of your heels to the pads of your middle toes.

How does it feel? I want it uncomfortable at first, but not agonizing.

Count to ten. Now lift up each foot and check the bottoms of them to see how the grid looks as it slowly fades from your skin. Is it aligned nicely? I want there to be at least a 4x6 grid that's clearly visible somewhere on each sole.

Once you've found your spot, and tested that the lattice imprint on your soles is going to look good, put your feet carefully back in place, and now stand there for thirty minutes.

You're not allowed to move from your spot, shuffle or shift your feet in any way for the full thirty minutes. Try to make sure your weight is nicely distributed across both soles, heels and forefeet, instep to outstep. Every few minutes, rock your weight slowly from side to side, forward and backward, to make sure the metal is digging as deeply into your soles as possible.

The Public:

Once your thirty minutes are up, sit down on the spot. Do not walk anywhere, do not touch the ground with your soles in any situation or position other than exactly where they've been pressed for the past half an hour.

Sit cross-legged, preferably in a lotus-like pose with both soles facing upward toward you. If you chose a good grate and followed instructions well, there should be a dramatic grid pattern imprinted into the soles of your feet, kind of like the pattern of elastic of your underwear or socks imprints on your skin at the end of the day.

You may brush any loose dirt off of your bumpy, grid-imprinted soles, but don't rub them hard enough to damage the grid.

[Optional: Take a photo of each imprinted sole. Quickly, now! The imprints won't last terribly long.]

Take out your marker. You're going to create a pixelated image for me, using the small 'screens' you've now imprinted into your feet, by coloring in the little squares (being sure to not push too deep into the imprints; you may only color on the protruding bumps of skin)! What image?

My initials, of course!

On your left foot, make a pixelated capital B. On your right, make a pixelated capital F. Orient the letters so they're legible with your toes upward.

[Optional: If you have enough of a grid on your heels, make the same initials on them, oriented to be legible to someone walking behind you.]

Now sit there to let the ink dry thoroughly. Test it with your fingers to make sure it won't rub off, and re-apply if necessary to make sure each pixel is nice and dark.

[Optional: Once you're happy with your hard-won, pain-earned, manually-rendered font, take a picture of your soles. Both together if you can, plus one close-up of each sole.]

Now you may walk home!

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to BarefootAlien for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bare feet, body writing, foot torture, outdoor dare, public dare