Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-20-2021, 01:56 PM   #1
Raziel78
Distinguished Member

Default Kiku first meets her Master

Hello all,

Not sure if any of you have enjoyed the stories of Kiku (some, most, not very well written) but here's how they first met in person.

Part 1

She couldn't stop herself looking round as she sat at the table with her coffee at the cafe they'd agreed to meet at. She was waiting for her Master, she felt so nervous but so excited at the same time. He'd seen her in all her glory but she'd never seen him, her heart was beating fast with anticipation. She took afew more mouthfulls of her coffe to try and calm down then felt a touch on her shoulder and a whisper in her ear.

'Hello PlayfullKitty'. She turned her head to finally see her Master. He was more then she thought he'd be. He sat down opposite her with a coffee in hand, a carry case over his shoulder and smiled at her. She couldn't stop smiling, he was here! He was really here in front of her!

'H-hello M...Luca. It's so nice to finally meet you in person' She stuttured and felt her face going red with embarrasment. He merely smiled at her and reached for her hand

'Relax, i'm not going to bite.....well, not yet'. That made her smile and laugh, he was always good at that. He gently hel her hand until she finally relaxed.

'I hope you weren't waiting long' He said, still holding her hand

'Oh no, just afew minutes' She replied and again felt her cheeks going red. He looked at her coffee, then at her and gave her an 'i know' look. Before she could reply he squeezed her hand and smiled. She loved the next hour, just chatting, laughing and enjoying his company. He'd not let go of her hand except to get another coffee for them both. Shortly after they'd finished their second coffee, he gestured to leave and she quickly agree. He hooked her arm and quickly placed her other hand on his arm, walking along, still talking and laughing.

After about 30 minutes he leaned in close and whispered in her ear 'it's time for your photoshoot'. Her mind raced and her heart started beating again, she'd fanatasized about having pictures taken of her as she stripped in public, was he really going to do it?

She looked at him, bit her lip and only managed to whisper 'R-Really? Daddy wants me to pose for him?. Since they'd started a Dom/slave relationship she knew he liked Master, Sir or Daddy depending on the situation. Playtime was Daddy. She smiled as he kissed her lips gently and looked towards a secluded alley, her heart began to beat faster. They walked down the alley, both making sure no-one was looking. She was thankful the alley had a right angle turn so no-one could see. He pulled out a camera fromthe carry case and began taking pictures of her, she smiled and made different poses.

'Turn round my little slut', everytime he called her his little slut she got so turned on. She did what he asked and turned round, she instinctly began pulling her skirt up, showing more of her legs and finally her pink panties. She was so turned on as he kept taking more pictures

He lowered the camera for a moment 'Perfect, so hot and beautiful' She smiled and looked at him, hoping he'd tell her to what she wanted.

Thanks for reading

Raziel78
Raziel78 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Raziel78 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk