Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-09-2017, 10:59 PM   #1
bb_dprs

Default Battleshits Diaper "Face" Off

Trying to piece together a new duel that I will be setting up soon. Any and all feedback welcome.

Similar to a my previous Battleships dare this dare will involve diapers, suppositories (multiple kinds), and a few hours for the loser.

There are no outs, no rebuttals or overtime, first to mess loses.

Rules:
Prior to the game each player should have a completely soaked (not messy, unless you're into extra punishments) diaper saved.

Contestants must drink 32 oz of water before starting and must also piss in the toilet beforehand to "break the seal".

Players will play battleship until one person wins 7 times or one player messes.

Forfeits:
1st loss - 2 glycerin suppositories
2nd loss - 16 oz of water
3rd loss - 32 oz of water
4th loss - Biascodyl Suppository
5th loss - Squatting position (Catcher's stance) for final rounds
6th loss - Liquid Glycerin Suppository (or Mini Enema)
7th loss - You lose

If you mess, you lose. If you wet, it counts as your next loss, forfeit applied immediately. Wetting can only count as a loss once.

Players must admit when they wet or mess.

Water rounds mean finished amount before the next round start. You cannot have water left after a loss. (Yup water chugging)

Max time between rounds is 2 minutes. (Don't try to say you need a bathroom break...)

The losers prize? 4 hours in your messy diaper with a wet diaper wrapped around your face. Bonus points (which mean nothing) for using someone elses diaper. At least 2 hours of the 4 the diaper should be a blindfold, the other time the diaper should act as a collar, gag, or bonnet.

Strategy note: Wetting becomes an advantage as a delay of game tactic in later rounds, if your opponent looks close to messing and you're next loss is a suppository you are allowed to wet mid-game and insert the suppository which could push your opponent over the edge. Max time 60 seconds for any loss, including water. If player exceeds max time a loss is added.

Legit punishments - Prolonged wearing, CBT, Cross-dressing, dulcolax, and enemas

Will NOT - Scat, Showers, Show Pics of Face

I'm 1 and 1 in this challenge. PM me to give it a shot.

PM Dares
bb_dprs is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenge, diaper, duel, messy