Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-31-2023, 05:52 AM   #1
iHudson

Post Kinky and teasing ideas for self- locked guys in chastity😈

Let me first explain the idea behind this thread:
I have met a single locked guy who doesn’t want to have a keyholder or a mistress to tease, deny, punish him if he’s not doing well. But unfortunately it is quite hard to do. And they get bored and unlock prematurely, cum to soon, or doesn’t find it that mush interesting and quit chastity prematurely.

Sooo I talked with a guy who is experiencing this and giving him some suggestions and teasing tasks. And I came up with the idea of creating a thread where everyone can post their own ideas on the topic. And this doesn’t include only guys know some ladies you partake in this kink!

KEEP IN MIND: this thread is only for posting ideas, tasks, dares, advice, rules and so on. Not for asking for one or posting that you are looking for a keyholder

So go ahead and tell everyone what do you have to say on the topic!
I will post some ideas on the next post.

My loves,likes,dislikes,limits
PM Dares

Kik group:A year in Denial
iHudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2023, 06:05 AM   #2
iHudson

First idea:
If you have already spent some time in the cage or you have a large cage for your dick and you need a smaller one. You can destroy the keys to the current one after it has been locked on you if it wasn’t. And order a different cage with the same lock from an overseas store or from a store close to you if you are not experienced with prolonged wear. Wait for your cage to arrive and hope that the key from the lock works with your current lock😁.
(You always have to practice safe play and keep an emergency key somewhere where it is hard to get but relatively fast!)

Second idea:
Decide how long you want to be teased and denied, caged. Or use a random number generator to do so. Then you can generate some more random numbers between 1 and chosen one in the beginning and set them as your ruined orgasm days/ edging days/ full orgasms and so on.
One example you can choose to be denied for a year but still cum sometimes during it maybe 6. So you generate 6 random numbers between 1 and 365 and those would be the days you can do so. Imagine all 6 numbers to be in the beginning of the year and being forced to cum then and being totally denied for the rest of the year😈

My loves,likes,dislikes,limits
PM Dares

Kik group:A year in Denial
iHudson is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, keyholding, tease, tease & denial