Old 05-11-2018, 06:27 PM   #77
Luna Feather

Default Rolled a 4

Time to get some practice in.
Luna Feather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 01:59 AM   #78
Luna Feather

Default Rolled a 4

This time I hit 20 and was at the next checkpoint so to speak.
I rolled another 4.
This makes my slut specialty stripping. Guess I'll get really good at removing my clothes which I'm sure will help down the road.
Luna Feather is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Luna Feather for this post:
Old 01-25-2019, 06:11 PM   #79
SilverBlue

Default Said I was, so.

I got a random dice generator to do my rolls. If a dice roll reaches a 10/20/30/ etc.. the next dice roll is used for that dare (10a/10b/etc...)

Results

4 (Avg: 4.0)

1 (Avg: 1.0)

3 (Avg: 3.0)

6 (Avg: 6.0)

2 (Avg: 2.0)

5 (Avg: 5.0)

Now I'll have to check what I've got myself into

Last edited by SilverBlue; 01-25-2019 at 06:49 PM. Reason: added more dice rolls
SilverBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 03:55 AM   #80
SilverBlue

Default Week 1

Result
Start: Picking up the pace now! - 3 times a week
I chose Sunday, Wednesday, Friday

Sunday Roll: New clothes! Buy at least 2 microkinis - Throw out all other bikinis
My old swimwear needed replacement anyway, I did shop around to find two micro bikinis, I ended up buying both online. I really don’t think I could wear these in public!

Wednesday Roll: New clothes! Buy at least 5 slutty tops (cleavage, underboob, sideboob, shear) - throw out anything baggy!
Only tops? Boo. I bought some body conform tube tops and a couple of lower cut tops. Sexy, not slutty though.
FYI micro bikinis arrived during the week. I tried them on at home and OMG, I doubt I’ll ever wear these to the beach.

Friday Roll: Stopped at 10. Rolled [Can only cum] Whilst you are watched – Hope you like the attention.
Ok, then just sex it is I suppose?
Old 02-04-2019, 09:44 PM   #81
SilverBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBlue View Post
Result
Start: Picking up the pace now! - 3 times a week
I chose Sunday, Wednesday, Friday
So I'm into my second week now and I looked at my dice rolls (not the dares yet, I'm trying not to get spoilers) and it looks like this challenge might take about 7 weeks to complete with roughly 2 - 3 dares a week. If other comments appear in the forum, I feel like they could split my posts and make it harder to follow. I also felt like posting in the forum might reveal the dares to anyone else and I think the goal is to find out as I go.

To that end, I've decided to post the full details of each dare on my blog, so all my dares can be followed more easily. I'll post a comment in this forum when I have revealed the dares for the week, and how they'll go. I can also choose to restrict a blog to my friends and contacts if privacy becomes a concern, but hopefully it won't be.

week 1 report here https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89208

week 2 report here https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89238

Last edited by SilverBlue; 02-09-2019 at 04:23 AM. Reason: updated dare reports
The following user says Thank You to SilverBlue for this post:
Old 02-15-2019, 04:25 PM   #82
SilverBlue

I've typed up my latest dare report, https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89303 this week was a step up from Week 2 and I don't think I wrote it all down very well sorry everyone.
Old 02-16-2019, 02:59 AM   #83
Sumati
getDare Sweetheart

Default Wonderful game

Wonderful game which I would want to play. But self rolls are boring. Someone should roll and have the control
Sumati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 11:56 AM   #84
Sletje_Marco

Default Sumati

Sumati lets get some dice rolling for you!

hit me up so we can roll together on rolz.org
Sletje_Marco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 08:56 PM   #85
SilverBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumati View Post
Wonderful game which I would want to play. But self rolls are boring. Someone should roll and have the control
The tasks so far have been anything but boring.
Old 02-24-2019, 11:00 PM   #86
SilverBlue

I think if I were accepting every request for sex, I'd have no time to do my blogs... or anything else.

I've got reports for week 3 and 4 up now:

Week 3 https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89303
Week 4 (part 1of2) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89361
Week 4 (part 2of2) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89372

Week 5 may be my last week, as I'll be reaching the end of the normal difficulty section.
Old 05-02-2019, 04:52 AM   #87
SilverBlue

Award Star As someone who is going through this dare...

I have some feedback, mostly to do with how tasks don't build on each other. I found myself with items of clothing that I was never required to wear, and another item I... hmm "didn't want" to use.

As I get on with the tasks I would like the option to post an updated version of this dare and the related tasks, based on my experiences with this dare. I also noticed some errors with the ordering of tasks along the way, which no one else so far seems to have mentioned
Old 05-20-2019, 12:49 PM   #88
lisabigboobs

0 How often to roll:
Spoiler:
Speedrun – Roll all your rolls now – try and complete them all as fast as possible! If you take longer than a week, look at the bottom for your punishment!

Start Here
Spoiler:
New clothes! Buy at least 5 slutty tops (cleavage, underboob, sideboob, shear) - throw out anything baggy!

10 STOP HERE – Cum Control! Whilst you are learning to be a slut, you may only make yourself cum according to this rule: (a=1, b=2, c=3, etc...)
10b.
Spoiler:
Once for each time you make a guy cum – no stockpiling though, you must cum once before you can earn another

Spoiler:
NEW RULE – No sleepwear allowed! You must always sleep nude, whether with a partner or solo!

Spoiler:
NEW RULE – From now on your have to keep a little black book of every guy you fuck – make sure to keep a tally & give each a rating!

20 STOP HERE Slut speciality: Roll to see your chosen subject
20a.
Spoiler:
Blowjobs -You must spend 15 mins a day practising deepthroating a sex toy, and give a guy a bj once a week

23 [SPOILER]Risky Travelling – You must go for a nude drive! Make sure it lasts at least half an hour, and no clothes may be in the car If you can't drive, then take a taxi in only a coat – still ask the driver if he minds you stripping off

Spoiler:
Going Commando - Wear a short skirt and no underwear - make sure at least 10 guys get a good look upskirt whilst you are out!

30 STOP HERE Show yourself off! Get in your best slutty outfit - shortest skirt, sexiest top, and highest heels and go out to: (roll for location). Stay out till you give 25 guys your number, and make at least one of them cum
30e.
Spoiler:
A major service station

34 [SPOILER]Practise your art! - Show off your new speciality to 3 different guys. If you choose to double up, it must be 3 pairs of guys! If you are Jack of all trades, you must do 6 guys - One for each speciality, and 2 for the double up!

39 [SPOILER]Showing off - Go out in the thinnest white t shirt you own - No bra, no coat. Either spend 30 minutes walking through the rain, or spill a big bottle of water over yourself and walk around till it dries!

40 STOP HERE Webslut - The internet is a vital tool for any slut!
40c.
Spoiler:
Find hookups! - You must meet a guy once a week that you meet through the internet for a fuck - your choice of site

Spoiler:
Fingered on the dance floor – Just as it sounds, get 1 guy to finger you in a club – wear a short skirt!

50 STOP HERE - Not enough cocks! If only going to 50, your dare ends once you fuck a guy in each of the places below. If on any other difficulty, roll below, and fuck two guys a week at that location
50c.
Spoiler:
At the side of a busy road - Hope no-one looks over!

Spoiler:
Body Mod - Get a word that describes you (whore, slut, cumdump etc) tattooed on you. Choose any language/place
!

Spoiler:
NEW RULE – A Slut doesn't tease – any guy you intentionally turn on you must make cum! No leaving guys hanging

Spoiler:
NEW RULE - On the edge! Each morning when you wake, and each night before you sleep, edge!

60 STOP HERE Training length - after passing the final exam, how long do the rules apply to you? If you ever have to reroll this – choose the lower of your two rolls!)
60a.
Spoiler:
Forever - a slut is a slut for life!

Spoiler:
Variety is the spice of life – Suck 15 different cocks

68 [SPOILER]Mini orgy – Fuck 3 guys at once – Mouth, pussy and ass!

70 STOP HERE Hard mode activate! These last 10 will stretch your limits as a slut, so let's start off right! If you don't think you are the sluttiest of sluts, go straight to challenge 80, and your final exam
70d.
Spoiler:
Cum slut – If you don't already swallow every guys load, you now do so! Also, suck off a guy a day to get your cum intake – If you miss a day, go down a number!

Spoiler:
Hot on the dancefloor! You must spend a night naked in a club or pub! Enjoy the attention.

77 [SPOILER]Bukkake walk - Go out and get 5 guys to cum over your face - now no going home until it is completely dry! (if you have to always swallow, you must suck off another guy after the first cum dries before you can return home)

80 STOP HERE Final Exam - Have sex with at least 5 guys at once - that's one guy for your pussy, ass, mouth and both hands!
lisabigboobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 06:30 PM   #89
SilverBlue

Trophy Consider the number of rolls and the time it takes before starting

This dare may seem like it can be done quickly, but the amount of sex involved in the later parts of the dare make it very time consuming if you have a full-time job and personal life outside of the dare. It's not for the shy or introverted - well you won't be shy or introverted by the end of it.

I've been doing this dare for some time, actually I only have the final exam left. Which I may be doing rubber-free with 5 or 6 clean guys over the course of about 3 hours (with breaks of course!)

I've discussed the dare with another user on getdare, and we've decided we can do a revision of the dare, maybe make it even more varied and exciting!

You can check out my blog for my progress on the task I was given in the dare if you want to get an idea what you might be in for before tackling the dare.

Fucktoy Dare reports Snapchat profile: -. Likes & Dislikes. Only on Getdare + Snapchat (accept no imitations!)

Last edited by SilverBlue; 01-03-2020 at 06:33 PM.
Old 02-23-2021, 04:26 AM   #90
dirtnz

im in from 0 - 50 if someone wants to roll for me
Limits:Scat, Blood, Illegal, Social suicide, Crossdressing, Family
dirtnz is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk