Old 05-06-2015, 10:00 PM   #166
phanmail
Distinguished Member

Location: In the depths of a bunker deep beneath the artic ice caps

this is indeed a great story, I command you to finish it! lol
phanmail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 01:29 AM   #167
steve987654

Definitely finish it! I can't wait to see what will happen to Lindsay and Pat!

likes: light pain (spanks, cock and balls tie), games and bets, crossdressing
dislikes: hard pain, ruin, cum eating, wax, ice in ass, nettles, naked exercise, to much edging, piss gargling, qtip
limits: no face, no scat, piss drinking or anything health damaging like soap, no anal, no balls torture, no public, no family, no real life things, messy, diaper
steve987654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 09:19 AM   #168
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Yes, I would very much want this to continue

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 06:29 AM   #169
FLCL

As promised, here is chapter 29. Thank you to everyone who posted that you want to see me finish this story. I'm going to try to set aside a half hour every day to work on it until it is finished. That means I should be posting one or two chapters every week. If you have any thoughts on this chapter or the story in general, don't hesitate to post them. Reader feedback keeps me motivated to continue. Thanks.

Chapter 29

The first thing I remember is the scent and then the flavor. It's impossible to describe because there's nothing else like it. Pussy just has its own aroma, and this was my first time experiencing it. I remember it surprised me at first. It wasn't what I expected, but then I didn't really have much expectation. The surprise was immediately replaced by intense arousal. My dick throbbed harder, reaching up my stomach, fighting its way out of Dakota's panties, which pulled tighter around my waist and up the crack of my ass. The reminder of the panties and then the thought of the girls watching me further intensified my arousal.

As my tongue became acquainted with Dakota's juicy bits, my hands moved up to Dakota's hips and then back to the top of her thighs, looking for a comfortable spot. Dakota's breathing deepened and slowed; her hips swiveled slightly. I began by moving my tongue from top to bottom, trying to get a lay of the landscape. I could feel her body stiffen as I passed over her clit. She was letting out little moans and when I found a good spot, her thighs would close upon my ears and her back would arch, raising her butt off the sofa and pressing her pussy harder into my face.

As things were heating up, the other girls must have been getting bored or aroused or jealous because they started messing with me. At first, I felt a light pinch on my butt. The girls behind me started to giggle. I tried to ignore it and continue working on Dakota. As I was getting back into my groove, I felt a hard pinch on my butt. This one seriously hurt and whoever was doing it wasn't letting go. I pulled my tongue back from Dakota's clit for a second and let out an "uhnnn!" as I swayed my hips away from the pain. A chorus of laughter erupted from the girls behind me. I wished I had known who was responsible so I could exact some revenge.

Dakota came to my defense, "Come on, stop it! Don't ruin this!" The laughter stopped and I was able to get back to business. The series of events had seriously aroused me. The pain and embarrassment of the girls pinching my butt in Dakota's thong was sending an electric combination of shame and excitement through my entire body. Then hearing Dakota scold the other girls to let me eat her out in peace, it was like she was saying, "Back off, this one belongs to me!" And in that moment I did belong to her. I wanted nothing more than to give her best orgasm she would ever have. I wanted to make her explode in a rush of sexual ecstasy.

I moved my tongue in circles around her clit and up and down across it. Dakota began to writhe gently. She placed her hands on the back of my head and pulled me harder into her. She was moaning, "Aah aah uhnn uhnn uhnn." It was getting higher and higher in pitch. I knew that these sounds were involuntary. The pleasure I was giving her was so much that it was overflowing out of her mouth. The sounds that she was making were the abundance of ecstasy made audible. I loved those sounds.

Suddenly, I felt a hand reaching under me. It began gently rubbing the tip of my cock protruding out of the top of Dakota's panties. I didn't look to see who it was. "Keep it together," I told myself, "Block it out. Stay focused on Dakota." And I did the best I could, even though the mystery hand was very distracting. My back drooped, my legs wobbled, and my jaw loosened. My dick wanted to explode. But my tongue kept it going. My tongue was on a mission and it would not fail in spite of overwhelming odds. I focused on my tongue, on Dakota.

Dakota's moaning changed to "Uh ah aahhhhhh!" Her thighs closed tightly on my ears and her hands pulled my face into her pussy hard. I knew it was happening. Her back arched as far as it would and her entire body shook like it was about to fly apart. She was grinding on my mouth. I gave her little licks on her clit to keep the orgasm going as long as it would. Each lick sent a shock throughout her body.

Then it came to an end. Her legs collapsed bouncing off my shoulders before her feet landed on the floor. Her arms fell limp on the couch beside her. Her head lay back against the couch, turned to the side with her eyes closed. She drew long deep breaths.

I was still on my hands and knees. My face between her legs, an inch from her pussy. The mystery hand had gone, and I couldn't remember it leaving. I gave Dakota one last lick. Her body tensed and her hands clasped around my ears as she let out an "ah!" She smiled down between her legs at my face in her hands and said "thank you" in a heavy breath.
Old 05-08-2015, 09:30 AM   #170
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Amazing! Its been so long!

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 04:16 PM   #171
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Come back soon.Enjoy your trip!
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 04:53 AM   #172
sexyhoe

Amazing story. Congrats on starting to post again. Also anyone no how to follow threads. I would like to do it with this one

Likes: Anal, BDSM, Pain, Vibrators, Semi-Public, Exhibitionism, Chastity.

Punishments: Electricity, Forced Orgasms.

Limits: Scat, Blood, Family, Social Suicide.

Kik is eohgd1

PM DARES

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84380
sexyhoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 11:37 AM   #173
FLCL

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyhoe View Post
Amazing story. Congrats on starting to post again. Also anyone no how to follow threads. I would like to do it with this one
Thank you!

At the top of this page in the Thread Tools drop down, select Subscribe to this Thread.
Old 05-13-2015, 11:01 PM   #174
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Yes! I really want more please.

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)

Limits:

Likes & Limits explained
Old 05-14-2015, 02:25 AM   #175
FLCL

Chapter 30

Dakota stayed on the couch for a moment. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply, enjoying the sense of gratification. I waited, standing beside her, until she got up and deleted the picture from her phone. As she began to get dressed, I made my way to the washroom. There I removed Dakota's thong from around my waist. It fell to the floor so lightly compared to the boxers that I normally wear. I raised my eyes to look at myself in the mirror.

My mouth and chin were glistening with a mixture Dakota's juices and my saliva. I was reminded that I still had "LOSER" scrawled down the length of my torso and my shame boner grew a little. After a moment of quiet introspection, I looked in the mirror and told myself aloud, "This is almost over." Then I started to wash up. I rinsed the fluids from my face in the sink before brushing my teeth. I looked myself in the mirror and said, "That's better." Then I took notice of my chest and stomach again. I ran my fingers over the black letters and prayed, "I really hope this comes off."

I walked back to the living room with Dakota's thong in my hand. I held it out to her, gesturing that she should take it back. "You can keep it," she told me, "think of it as a souvenir." I chuckled and tossed it near the base of the steps where I could grab it when I went back to my room. I smiled at Dakota and thanked her.

"All right, last but not least," I said while turning to Lindsay, "what must I do for you to delete your copy of the picture, Lindsay?"

Lindsay responded with a question, "Is that really what you want?"

I hesitated a moment before asking her, "What do you mean?"

"Just what I said. Do you actually want me to delete the picture from my phone?"

"Why would I not want you to delete the picture?"

Lindsay's face wore a sexy, devious smile as she explained, "I don't know Pat, but your dick has been hard all night. You're clearly enjoying yourself. I'm guessing that it turns you on to be at our mercy. I think that tonight has been the best night of your life. Right now, this picture is the only evidence that all of this went down. Maybe you don't want it to be destroyed forever. Maybe you would prefer that I keep it and enjoy looking at it from time to time. Maybe you want me to hold it over your head."

My mind was racing. I never expected Lindsay to say this to me. I had been so focused on getting out of my predicament that I hadn't thought about how much I enjoyed it. But she was at least partly right. I was having the best night of my life. I really loved the way the girls looked at my body and they way they toyed with me. Just thinking about it again made my whole naked body tingle. I could feel my face getting warm and I knew I was starting to blush.

Lindsay continued, "So it's up to you Pat. I'll give you one last dare and then delete the picture if that's what you want. This can all be over. Or you can tell me that you want me to keep the picture and do whatever I want with it and with you."

I didn't know how to respond. I thought to myself, "Should I let Lindsay keep the picture? I mean, I do like her. I don't think she would actually share it with anybody. And she probably wouldn't threaten me with anything too extreme. God, why am I even considering this? That picture is so embarassing! I should probably just tell Lindsay to delete it. The girls would never let me here the end of it if I let her keep it. Oh God, the girls are all grinning at me. I took too long to answer and now they know that I'm considering it. I should have told Lindsay no straight away... But, I do want her to have it... I do want her to use me and play with me. I want her so bad. And if she wants me then I guess she can have me. All of me."

But I was still embarassed. I couldn't look her in the eye so I stared at Lindsay's knees as I said those fateful words, "All right Lindsay... you can keep the picture."
Old 05-18-2015, 05:49 AM   #176
CurvedDickSub
getDare Sweetheart

Nice, can't wait to find out what she is planning

Limits: scat/diaper, social suicide & illegal.

PM dares
CurvedDickSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 10:30 PM   #177
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

It sounds like there will be a little more to come then. Hey I'm not complaining though. Keep it going it is one of the best active stories.

Limits:

Likes & Limits explained
Old 05-24-2015, 04:03 AM   #178
FLCL

Chapter 31

All of the girls squealed with glee. All of them except Lindsay, who just stared at me with half a smirk. I immediately began to regret the decision. What had I gotten myself into? I was so close to freedom and I just threw it away. My face started to turn red again and my hands slowly drifted in front of my erect penis.

Sarah started to say, "Pat, what the-" but Lindsay cut her off, "That's not good enough, Pat. First, you must tell me that you want me to keep the picture. Then, you will tell me why you want me to keep the picture."

The other girls began to chatter and giggle quietly while I contemplated backing out for a couple seconds. Then a voice in my head said, "Fuck it. You've come this far. Put your cards on the table." After another second to collect my thoughts, I dropped my hands to my sides and looked Lindsay directly in the eyes. The rest of the room fell silent as I spoke, "Lindsay, I want you to keep the embarrassing photo that you have of me on your phone. I want you to keep it and I want you to do whatever you want with it. The dares that all of you have given me have been humiliating at times. For most of the night, I just wanted to get out from under your thumbs. But you're right that it has been the most exciting night of my life. I've felt embarrassed and used, but for some reason I like it. I will never forget this night.

"But that isn't the only reason I want you to keep the picture, Lindsay. The truth is that I like you. I mean I like like you. Every moment with you and watching you, it's been magic. You're smart and funny and cute and so so sexy. I want you. I would give you anything you ask from me. And so, I want you to keep the picture. You can do whatever you want with it and with me."

Lindsay clapped her hands together giddily and exclaimed, "Yay!" She smiled as she spoke to me, "Oh Pat, that was even better than I expected! You must really have the hots for me. You've made me blush! Oh! I need pictures to commemorate this moment!"

Lindsay handed her phone to Brittany and said, "Will you?" Brittany grabbed Lindsay's phone and got ready to take pictures. Lindsay noticed that Rachel was picking up her phone too and said, "No! This is just for me Rachel! Put your phone down already!"

Rachel frowned and put her phone in her pocket, "Jeez, bite my head off why don't you? I don't even see why you care. You're being super selfish, but whatever."

"Um, do we really need to take more pictures?" I asked

Lindsay scoffed, "Oh come on Pat, these pictures won't be nearly as embarrassing as the one I already have. Plus, you just got done saying that I can do whatever I want to you, so there's no point in fighting it now. And I'm going to be in these ones with you!"

Lindsay walked up next to me, threw her arm across my shoulders, looked towards Brittany, and told me to "smile!" I reflexively smiled awkwardly in Brittany's direction. Lindsay's phone made a clicking noise, letting me know that there now existed a picture of Lindsay fully clothed with her arm around my naked body; awkwardly grinning, face bright red, full erection, and "LOSER" written down my torso.

Lindsay turned and kissed me on my cheek. The girls standing on either side of Brittany began to laugh as the phone clicked again. Then she moved one hand to my penis and gripped it tightly while still kissing my cheek. The girls' laughter grew and the phone clicked again. Then she put both arms around my neck, said "catch me," and leaped into my arms. She turned her head to smile at Brittany and the phone clicked one more time.

Lindsay said, "Thanks Pat," as I put her back on the ground. She patted me twice on the chest before collecting her phone from Brittany. She laughed as she thumbed through the pictures, "These are so awesome! Thanks Brit."

"Oh wait, I want one more," Lindsay said as she handed her phone back to Brittany. Lindsay lifted her left foot off the ground and removed her sock. She told me, "Come here Pat. Kiss my foot."

"Really?" I protested

"Yep," Lindsay confirmed

I got down on my knees. I put one hand on he carpet and my other hand on the bottom of Lindsay's lifted foot. Then I pressed my lips to the top of Lindsay's foot. I cringed as the room erupted into raucous laughter. Sarah literally rolled on the floor with tears running down her face. Lindsay's foot shook in my hand and I knew she was laughing at me too. Brittany was laughing too hard to hold the camera steady. Sarah caught her breath for long enough to say, "Oh my God Pat, I can't believe you asked for this. That makes it so much funnier. You're a pathetic little attention whore!" Sarah's voice transitioned back into cackling laughter.

I could hear Brittany breathing deeply as she tried to fight back the laughter. She said, "All right, all right, I've got this." She got the phone pointed at us; then she held her breath and took the picture. When she saw the final product on the phone screen, she closed her eyes and started laughing again.

"Let me see, let me see!" Dakota said, grabbing the phone from Brittany. When she saw it, she smiled from ear to ear. "Ha ha, I can't wait until Pat makes Lindsay mad and she sends this to the rest of us!"

The thought of the picture going beyond Lindsay's phone filled me with anxiety. I had removed my lips from Lindsay's foot at this point, but I was still on my hand and knees, holding Lindsay's foot and watching the chaos unfold around me. Then I felt two hands reach between my legs. One grabbed around my balls and the other grabbed the shaft and then both pulled back through my legs. The pain of pulling on my balls and pulling my erect dick in the wrong direction made me moan and close my eyes. I heard Rachel's laughing voice say, "Dakota... Dakota, get one like this."

When the other girls saw what Rachel was doing, the laughter picked back up to its loudest levels. Lindsay moved her foot, still in my hand, so that is was pressed against my mouth and I heard the phone click again. "Got it!" Dakota said with glee, "Oh my God, this is the best one yet!"

After one hard pull, my cock and balls were released suddenly and swung violently back between my legs. I exhaled in relief as my dick swung to safety. Lindsay pulled her foot from my hand and then took her phone back from Dakota before putting her sock back on. I moved from my hands and knees to my stomach and laid there, flat on the floor. I was a little worried that one of the girls would mess with me there, naked with my ass pointed up, but I was mentally and emotionally exhausted. I silently hoped that the girls would just forget I existed and let me fall asleep there.

The girls were still laughing intermittently and making quiet comments to each other about how funny they they thought all of this was. I was able to steal a few moments of peace and quiet there on the floor. But then I heard Lindsay's voice commanding me again, "Get up Pat. You aren't done yet."
Old 05-24-2015, 05:27 AM   #179
dare00

Really good story!

I'm updating my PM Dares (last update: 11th February 2020)
PM DARES
dare00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 01:25 PM   #180
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

This is going so much better than I thought it would!!

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk