Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2012, 12:08 PM   #1
ShadowFox

Default Friendship (MxM)

Sorry I forgot to include it in the title, [Fiction]
Just a small preface before I start the story. I love writing, but I don't normally share my stories because I am self-conscious, if you would like character descriptions let me know and I will see what I can do. There will be some MxM scenes later in the story, you have been warned. Let me know what you think please :-)

-----Chapter 1: The Setup-----

“It was a dark and stormy night…” The words blinked on the screen repeatedly as Tyler sat at his computer desk.

“Are you really going to start your short story like that?” Alex said as he was looking on over Tyler’s shoulder. “Maybe you should take a break, something will come to you later I am sure.” Alex continued.

“Yeah, I guess you are right, I’ll come back to it later.” Tyler answered him. Tyler and Alex hurried outside to catch the last few hours of daylight. Together they decided on playing a couple of games of basketball. The first game was extremely close; Alex won the game by 2 points leaving Tyler stunned. “You’re getting better,” He said, “You’ve never beaten me before, how loser of the next game does a dare for the winner?” Tyler smiled, showing off his dazzlingly white smile. He took off his shirt revealing a toned, but not overly muscular chest and shoulders. ‘Will he go for it?’ Tyler wondered to himself impatiently.

“Hmmm, sure sounds like fun!” Alex said suddenly, “But you better be ready to lose!” Alex didn’t feel nearly as confidant as he sounded, ‘Why did Tyler have to be so hot?’ Alex wondered to himself. His sandy brown hair, his perfect teeth, everything about Tyler was perfect. Alex found something stirring down below and dumped his entire water bottle over his head. ‘You can’t be thinking stuff like that Alex,’ he told himself, ‘Tyler is obviously straight and has no interest in you.’ Alex had known he was gay for 3 years, however he never told anyone. He was terrified of what people would think about him if they found out.

The game was going smoothly, they traded point for point until Alex had 18 and Tyler had 19. “You ready for this?” Alex said breathing heavily as he setup for a two pointer. Tyler saw what was happening and leaped towards him to block the shot, his hand swatted the ball away just in time.

“Ready for what? I didn’t see anything” Tyler said sticking his tongue out at Alex. He grabbed the ball took it back to the end of the driveway and went in for a layup. “19 All” Tyler said excited. Alex checked the ball and went straight for Tyler’s left side before crossing it up between his legs and spinning trying his best to trip Tyler up. The second Alex went to the left Tyler decided he was going to be risky, he took a step to his right to leave the side wide open, expecting a trick so that when Alex spun all he had to do was reach out and take the ball. As soon as he did he took the ball out to the edge of the driveway and shot. The ball arced through the air and sailed right through the net. “Swish!” Tyler called out pumping his fists excitedly. “So what’s that? I think that means I win right?”

Alex was nervous all of a sudden, how did he do that? How did he know which direction I was going? However he answered,” Yeah, I guess you do.”

“Hmmm, I dare you to….” Tyler said thinking, “I dare you to run strip to your underwear and run around your house!”

Alex’s face turned red, ‘how could he dare me to do something like that?' Alex thought to himself. Alex’s face was a deeper shade of red then his short hair as he took off his shirt. His abs weren’t as defined as Tyler’s however you could make out faint lines of his muscles. He had an adorable spattering of freckles on his shoulders, but not nearly as many or as cute as the ones on his face. Alex’s hands moved to his belt and he slowly took undid it and took off his pants shoes and socks. Standing there in baby blue colored briefs Tyler looked quite vulnerable, and indeed he felt vulnerable as well, he found that he liked the feeling, perhaps too much as he was trying not to let his arousal show. “Well… What are you waiting for?” Shouted Tyler, and with that Alex quickly ran around his house and then rushed back into his clothes.

“Happy?” Alex said his face still red as he tightened his belt, “Let’s go inside, and play some games!” Alex decided that there was no way Tyler was going to get the last laugh, and as he walked inside he tried to think of the dares he was going to give Tyler when he beat him.

Likes: Humiliation, Cum, Bondage, Tickling, Masturbation, Truth, Spanking, Anal, Mild Pain, Wedgies

Dislikes: Edging excessively, Extreme Heat or Cold

Limits: Public, Family, Extreme Pain, Permanent, Illegal

Yes, I am gay, get over it!

Last edited by ShadowFox; 05-12-2012 at 02:12 PM.
ShadowFox is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to ShadowFox for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk