Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-21-2007, 09:08 PM   #1
yhcompuser

Default i am my gf's slave now

i made a couple of bad mistakes so as a punishment, i will be my gf's slave for the next ten days. my gf wants me to start a new thread to gather ideas on how to make me suffer for the next ten days. because this is my punishments, i cannot have any limits. i will try to do ALL dares posted here and post stories on how they went. i'm willing to accept triple punishment for every dare that i cannot do.

below are the rules my gf set for me for the next ten days:
-at all times when i am at home without my parents, i must be nude totally.
-i am not allowed to use the toilet. i have to pee in a cup and drink my own urine. if i need to shit, i need to seek permission from her to use the toilet.
-i cannot masturbate without her permission. if i need to masturbate, i must seek her permission and collect my cum in a shotglass. she will then decide what to do with my cum.
-i have to orally pleasure her daily. if she's not happy with it, she will spank my genitals.
yhcompuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 09:16 PM   #2
zeketheorc
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to zeketheorc Send a message via Yahoo to zeketheorc

have her dress you up in a thong bra miniskirt and tube top but no makeup and go to the mall. There you are required to try on any girls clothes she wants, get a make over, get a brazilian wax, get your hair cut/styled however she wants and let her take pics of everything. You are then required to give a fashion show when you get back in girls clothes for her to take more pics. You are also to let her have her gfs over for a party where you will serve them in just a bra and thong.
zeketheorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 10:05 PM   #3
yhcompuser

ok i will do the mall dare tomorrow after school. for the party dare, i need to check with my gf on when she can invite her friends over.
Old 10-21-2007, 11:47 PM   #4
Judex

Buy a dog collar and leash. For extra points, also get an engraved dog tag that says "Slave". Put the collar on, attach the leash, and approach your girlfriend with the leash in your mouth. On all fours, of course. Let her take you for a walk wherever she'd like.
Judex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 08:17 AM   #5
zeketheorc
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to zeketheorc Send a message via Yahoo to zeketheorc

Quote:
Originally Posted by yhcompuser View Post
ok i will do the mall dare tomorrow after school. for the party dare, i need to check with my gf on when she can invite her friends over.
Let me know what you and your gf think of the mall dare
zeketheorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 09:14 AM   #6
Sumanitu

Have a fashion show for your gf friends. Change in front of all her friends. Wear anything they want. Have them take pics of every outfit you are wearing. Then give them all oral pleasure. Then ask for permission in front of everypne to jack off and eat your own cum
Sumanitu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 09:52 AM   #7
misslionessqueen

Shave off all hair below your neck and let yir gf and her friends write messages anywhere they want, and write whatever they want. They can only write where your normal clothes cover up.

Last edited by misslionessqueen; 10-22-2007 at 08:07 PM.
misslionessqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 11:03 AM   #8
anayguy

and you have to pleasure them too each day you see them(her friends)
anayguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 11:57 PM   #9
yhcompuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeketheorc View Post
have her dress you up in a thong bra miniskirt and tube top but no makeup and go to the mall. There you are required to try on any girls clothes she wants, get a make over, get a brazilian wax, get your hair cut/styled however she wants and let her take pics of everything. You are then required to give a fashion show when you get back in girls clothes for her to take more pics. You are also to let her have her gfs over for a party where you will serve them in just a bra and thong.
i dressed us exactly as told using my gf's clothes and went to the mall with her. at the mall, she made me remove my tube top and bra to try other bras with different designs. she made me try about 10 different bras and it was so embarrassing for me, as an 18 year old male trying out bras. then came the worse part, she made me remove my thong which i wore under my miniskirt. and she made me try other skirts without wearing a underwear. throughout this whole process, she was taking pictures of me and threathened to show to her friends if i refuse to change to what she wants. after this changing parade, she made to enter a shop to get my legs waxed. then, before we went home, she made me wear a tube top and a miniskirt without bra and thong and any underwear and we took a bus home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judex View Post
Buy a dog collar and leash. For extra points, also get an engraved dog tag that says "Slave". Put the collar on, attach the leash, and approach your girlfriend with the leash in your mouth. On all fours, of course. Let her take you for a walk wherever she'd like.
my gf dont like this dare so she allows me to skip this. but, Judex, if you have other dares, she will like you to post them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumanitu View Post
Have a fashion show for your gf friends. Change in front of all her friends. Wear anything they want. Have them take pics of every outfit you are wearing. Then give them all oral pleasure. Then ask for permission in front of everypne to jack off and eat your own cum
Quote:
Originally Posted by misslionessqueen View Post
Shave off all hair below your neck and let yir gf and her friends write messages anywhere they want, and write whatever they want. They can only write where your normal clothes cover up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anayguy View Post
and you have to pleasure them too each day you see them(her friends)

my gf invited 5 of her friends over. it didn't stop here. she also made me invite my friends over. so, i also invited another 5 guys as i have no choice but to obey her since i am her slave now. when they came, i served them food and drinks with a bra and thong. then, we had a fashion show using my gf's and her friends clothes like tubes, bras, panties, thongs, gstrings, etc. i had to change in front of everyone while they took pics of me naked. after the fashion show, my gf made me pluck my armpit hair and pubes. she gave me 15 mins to pluck all of my hair. of course, i failed to do that in 15 mins. so as a punishment, she tied me to my bed with my hands and legs tied to the four corners and removed all my clothes. then everyone started to pluck my armpit hairs and pubes while tickling me at the same time. after they finished, they signed their names on my genitals and armpits. at this time, all the girls started to get hot and took off all their clothings. one by one, i pleasured them orally. after this, we randomly selected a girl and her job is to kneel in front of me with her mouth opened and i had to try to shoot my cum into her mouth from a distance. in the end, only abit of my cum went in and she swallowed it. the rest of the cum landed on her face and some on her naked breasts and i had to clean off the cum from her face and body using my tongue.
Old 10-26-2007, 04:27 AM   #10
Swooper

Default Dare

Have to let boys use you in any way want for a day. Including you oralling them and swallowing while her girlfriends watch and take pictures of you. If you refuse you become her slave for life and does what ever she wants to you when ever she wants.

Swooper
Swooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 08:52 PM   #11
doomed_soul89
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to doomed_soul89

have her take you into a forest tie you agaisn't a tree naked and dump itching powder all over you and leave you there for a set period of time
doomed_soul89 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk