Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-24-2009, 01:53 AM   #1
soakedpants

Default Naked Life

I have been set a naked challenge. Starting at bed time sleep naked. When you get up in the morning stay naked. Tidy your clothes away and have nothing to hand, so if someone comes to the door you could get caught. Wander about the house as normal doing your every day activities but be naked. If someone comes like the postman then you can grab a pair of brief if you have time. If you need to go out the front door you can put on only a pair of briefs. But must be going to the edge of your property, if your just collecting the post or milk from the doorstep then do it naked.

If you have to go out then of course you can get dressed. But wear the minimum amount of clothes as you can, so go shirtless perhaps. But wherever you go you must strip completely naked somewhere to remind yourself that your supposed to be naked all day. So that could be in some public toilets a shop changing room, your friends bathroom or just out in some woods.

So far I am 12 hours naked. I've already hung the washing out naked, and must go and get the bin in, which I will have to do in just briefs. I hope the postman doesn't ring because my pants are upstairs in a drawer.
soakedpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 02:03 AM   #2
Jslave
getDare Sweetheart

I think you'd have to be careful doing this, depending where you live. If you live any where near children or a school etc. then you can get forced to sign the sex offenders' register. and that's not cool.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
briefs, naked, strip