Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 09-25-2023, 11:52 AM   #1
Txalan

Default Messanger Drive bottomless challenge

When you post, state the number of trips, day, hours or weeks you will be in. Someone will send you a message "drive bottomless for x (trips, hours, days...)" then everytime you drive alone in the time frame, you remove everything below the waist and send a picture and list the desination (store, work, gas station,, park.....) and time you think you might be driving. When you arrive at the destination check your messages. You must send another live bottomless picture at the destination. The requestor can ask for proof of the location. So you would have to take a live picture bottomless, with something out the window showing you at the destination. The requestor can also also you to open the door once per day for a trip. If you have to opportuinty to post along your drive pull over and provide another picture.

If you post i am in without any limits, they can request up to one week. You can post a naked option, where the requestor can ask you to drive naked or post a naked picture at the destination.

I am in for the rest of the week up to 10 days. Naked option, if possible.

Hi I’m Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Telegram: TxAlan

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 03:12 PM   #2
Txalan

In for the next 20 minutes

Hi I’m Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Telegram: TxAlan

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk