Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-21-2013, 08:47 PM   #1
eurasian.alone

Default 24yo Home alone Skinny Dipping

Hi everyone,

This will be my first dare! I'm looking for ideas of things to do in the next 2 days. I have an empty house to myself (with a live-in maid that could catch me anytime). There is also a swimming pool which is clearly visible to houses on the surrounding hills.

I'm looking for people to dare me to do stuff/ wear stuff in the swimming pool. Also indoors like cooking naked etc. Putting stuff in my ass.

I've never tried eating my own cum or piss or anything that kinky, but after reading this forum I'll try anything. I welcome any punishments too. (I will be stoned the whole time too!

In return for the dares, I will update on how it went with very detailed descriptions. So reply here or PM your dirtiest dares!

Extra info: 5'8", male, tanned, eurasian

Last edited by eurasian.alone; 07-21-2013 at 08:48 PM. Reason: more info
eurasian.alone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 09:23 PM   #2
EdgeC
Account Banned

While your in the pool get naked.. Or just jump in naked if you want. While your in the water edge 5 times. Before you get in the water put as many ice cubes in your ass as you can take. Get out the water naked then redress. When your making your meal cook naked with a food item of your choice in your ass. Everything you cook you must wipe your cock and balls and ass crack on it before and after its done then before you eat it cum on it. Get yourself 2 glasses pour yourself a drink in one and piss in the other. Then remove the food out your ass that's your side dish You must have at least drunken 3-5 sips if not half or all of your glass of pee drink. Enjoy Counts for your 2 days... Sleep naked, no underwear the whole time, and shower with half your time in wash in the hot the masturbate in the cold with something like a butt plug or something up your ass. Wear your dirty socks in the pool when you go. (Tube socks if you have em)

Likes: masturbation, feet, semi-public, socks, public restroom, shoes, wedgies ,shower, ice, petplay, Sleep, spit, cum, pee, underwear, light-cbt, spanking, pain, nipple, anal, swirly, exercise.

Limits: blood, permanent marking, public
Hit me up sometime, I'm what's cracking
EdgeC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 11:24 PM   #3
eurasian.alone

Default Sounds good

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdgeC View Post
While your in the pool get naked.. Or just jump in naked if you want. While your in the water edge 5 times. Before you get in the water put as many ice cubes in your ass as you can take. Get out the water naked then redress. When your making your meal cook naked with a food item of your choice in your ass. Everything you cook you must wipe your cock and balls and ass crack on it before and after its done then before you eat it cum on it. Get yourself 2 glasses pour yourself a drink in one and piss in the other. Then remove the food out your ass that's your side dish You must have at least drunken 3-5 sips if not half or all of your glass of pee drink. Enjoy Counts for your 2 days... Sleep naked, no underwear the whole time, and shower with half your time in wash in the hot the masturbate in the cold with something like a butt plug or something up your ass. Wear your dirty socks in the pool when you go. (Tube socks if you have em)
These sound great. I will also be going for a massage during these two days. Any ideas for dares? They are legitimate professional spas and I do my best to flash the girls and get a boner during.

Any more fun ideas for the pool? Would love punishments too.

So far:
1. Put ice cubes in ass, get in pool naked and edge 5 times. Exit pool naked. (wear dirty socks)
2. Put some food up my ass, cook naked rubbing all ingredients on cock and ass. Cum on the food before eating it. Eat food in ass as side dish.
3. Drink at least 3-5 sips of a glass of pee with dinner.
4. Sleep completely naked. (I plan to always be naked indoors)
5. Wash in a hot shower then masturbate in cold water with something up my ass.

Thanks for the dares, lets get creative. I will still go further than whats listed I will be starting any dares I get in about 24 hours. Detailed reports to follow. And maybe some pics (no risky ones)
Old 07-22-2013, 12:03 AM   #4
oneandmore

Go though the whole massage with the largest thing you can find up your ass. You can only put it in when you get to the massage place and you must take it out before you leave.

Regarding your maid, work out what room she will be tidying next, strip naked and masturbate in full view with your eyes shut. When you hear he come in, you must count to ten while still masturbating and then open your eyes to look at her. If she is staring at you stroking your cock, you have to smile and stare at her while masturbating hard until you cum. If she has left the room, you have to go somewhere public and finish off there without letting your boner go soft. If it does, you have to go and speak with your maid about what she saw and ask her for some help next time.

Loves (for my slaves): Stretching (vaginal & anal), personal improvement, bondage, orgasm control, well-written responses, dedication

Hates: Scat, agressive abuse, physical damage, short replies, disobedience
oneandmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 01:04 AM   #5
eurasian.alone

Ok so I can't purposely get caught by the maid, that could have serious consequences! I will do the massage one though, tomorrow night when I go.

Dares So far:
- From EdgeC
1. Put ice cubes in ass, get in pool naked and edge 5 times. Exit pool naked. (wear dirty socks)
2. Put some food up my ass, cook naked rubbing all ingredients on cock and ass. Cum on the food before eating it. Eat food in ass as side dish.
- From oneandmore
6. Put the largest thing I can up my ass for the whole massage. Must insert and remove at the massage place.
Old 07-22-2013, 09:13 PM   #6
eurasian.alone

Only 6 dares to do in 2 days. How about some dares for around the house when im alone?
Old 07-23-2013, 11:06 PM   #7
eurasian.alone

Ok I did the dares last night. Here's how it went.

Put ice cubes in ass, get in pool naked and edge 5 times. Exit pool naked.
- I managed to get 6 ice cubes in before it got too cold. I got in my pool naked and edged underwater 5 times. A little precum on the last one. I got out, this time hard as a rock and only then noticed a group of people at a house about 100m uphill in plain view of me, outside.

- I put a sausage up my ass for this one. Cooked it first. I cooked spaghetti in the nude then I jacked off into it while it was still bubbling away. I ate off the floor on my hands and knees. After I finished I shit out the sausage onto the plate and ate that too. Tasted like ass :P

Drank a whole glass.
Naked with no sheets and curtains open.
I used my girlfriends vibrating toothbrush (she doesn't know)
- From oneandmore
6. Put the largest thing I can up my ass for the whole massage. Must insert and remove at the massage place.

I put a small tube of sun cream which feels great with a bit of string attached. The masseuse pulled on the string thinking it was just loose thread, she realised after that it was up my ass. She seemed freaked out and was very unfriendly after that.

When she left I started wanking and came just as she was walking back in with my tea. She saw in full view but didnt say anything.

I have 1 more night so I would love any more dares. I also challenge anyone to go for a massage, then start playing with themselves and see if the masseuse ignores you or stops you. Dont stop until you cum or until they stop you.
Old 07-25-2013, 11:03 AM   #8
oneandmore

Very impressive! That must have been a rather awkward cup of tea!

Loves (for my slaves): Stretching (vaginal & anal), personal improvement, bondage, orgasm control, well-written responses, dedication

Hates: Scat, agressive abuse, physical damage, short replies, disobedience
oneandmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 11:11 AM   #9
highlander

dare u for the next week drink all ur own pee
highlander is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 10:03 AM   #10
SFGS

Still looking for dares?

My PM dareshttp://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70291

I must let anyone with a bigger dick give me a one limit dare(being cam)! PM for size!
SFGS is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum eating, home alone, homealone, public, swimming