Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-06-2014, 12:17 AM   #1
Slutlyn

Default 20/f spice up my self-bondage!

so my chiropractor gave me an exercise to help straighten my posture - i'm supposed to lay flat on my back with my knees up, feet flat, and my arms flat on either side of my head forming 90° angles. easy, right? except my arms don't like to stay flat on the floor and i get bored easily, so i need some help staying in place. i have cuffs, rope, and a small table that's the perfect width for me to tie my hands to. but i figure if i'm going to stay there for a while, i might as well add some stuff to make it interesting.

so, getDare members, what do you suggest? i have a variety of toys to play with - ankle cuffs, a dildo-vibrator, a butt plug, clothespins, nipple clamps, and other household things that i can add to make my self-bondage-exercise more fun. i'll use anything you tell me to, as long as it's feasible and within my limits. and remember that i won't be able to use my hands!

i also want you to decide how long i should spend in bondage. i'd like to do this more than once, so i'll see what ideas i get and maybe combine some and then use others for the next time i do this.

oh, and if i mess up in any way or wimp out before my time limits, feel free to give me punishments and start adding pain to my self-bondage (aka don't make your first suggestion too painful)

Likes: humiliation, orgasm control/denial, hypnosis, edging, body writing, bondage, light pain, pics
Maybe: outdoor, semi-public, anal
Dislikes (punishments): heavy spankings, tit torture, icy hot
Limits: pics w/ face, family/friends, heavy pain, scat, piss, permanent, public, kneeling/crawling, weight humiliation
Toys: Lush, Domi, Satisfyer, small dildo, plugs (small/med)

My kik: lynn099
My tumblr: allmykinkythoughts.tumblr.com
Slutlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Slutlyn for this post:
Old 04-06-2014, 04:24 AM   #2
MadScience
getDare Sweetheart

You'll need the vibrator, the butt plug, two pairs of panties, pants with belt loops, a belt, the ankle cuffs, some kind of timer or alarm, and a twenty-sided dice (d20) or online roller like this one.

Roll the d20 twice and add the results together. If this number is less than 15, roll once more, and add that. This is how many minutes you'll be in bondage.

Put the butt plug in, and the first pair of panties. Masturbate to orgasm, and try to get them as wet as possible. You have five minutes to cool down after you cum.

Take the wet panties off, and put the vibrator in. Turn it on medium, if you can. Put on the clean panties, the pants, and the belt, as best you can given the vibrator, and restrain your ankles together. Keep the wet panties in your mouth, and restrain your arms. Try not to cum again for the time you have to stay in bondage, and if you do, try not to move.

When your time is up, free your legs, then take off the belt, take the pants all the way off, and take your panties all the way off before turning off and removing the vibrator or plug, or taking the first pair of panties out of your mouth.

Keep the second pair of panties in your mouth and stay completely pantsless when telling how it went, if you decide to do this one.

Likes (Inflicting)
Incomplete lists. Lack of underwear or other modesty-preserving garments. Inconveniences. Discomfort. Forced orgasm and orgasm denial. Sometimes at the same time to create a no-win scenario. Playful trolling.
MadScience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 05:48 AM   #3
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

So are your hands above your head or out to the sides? Or is one above and one out to the side?

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, self-bondage, toys