Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-26-2013, 03:09 AM   #1
JosephDaftPunk

Medal Bronze 1 Unexpected

I'm a sexual person by nature. I also thought I was straight, but at the same time, I had my doubts and found myself fantasizing about getting raped by a man. To date, I'm not sure what that makes me, but I knew I had to try my fantasy. It was a craving. A desire. I just wanted to lose complete control. I found my man on a website where I made a bondage profile and we hit it off. I would meet him at a motel. He told me to wear jeans and a t-shirt and informed me to tell the lobby person the room number.

I drove up to the shady lot and parked. Going in to the lobby I asked where the room number was. The dirty, large man behind the desk smiled a peculiar smile and told me 207. With a leer he watched me go. Running up the stairs I ran to the door.

There was a knot in my stomach as I stood in front of the door. What if I hated it? What if I was wrong? Could I even suck a cock? I was too far in now, I had to do it. I knocked.

He opened the door. He was an average man, around his late fourties, slightly balding. He welcomed me into the room. It was dark, a single bed with the TV on.

"Is this it?" I asked.

"Yes, are you ready?" He replied, smiling tightly. The knot was still in my stomach.

"Wait, I just need to go lock my car real fast". I turned to go.

"Stop." He commanded. I slowly turned back around. "You must go naked. No clothes. Lock your car, then give all your belongings to the man in the lobby."

"Look, can't we start slow o-"

"You will do as I say, SLAVE."

I stared for a moment.

"Right."

He came over and grabbed my arm tightly. "You will call me master, SLAVE".

"Yes master!" I said, wincing in pain.

He walked to the other side of the room and I noticed the camera staring back at me. Taking a deep breath. He stared at the viewfinder.

"Start with your shirt".

I nervously, with shaking hands, took off my shirt, pulling it over my head. Then I kicked off my shoes, undoing my belt. Pulling off my socks I took a deep breath.

"Pants." He commanded.

I dropped them.

"Boxers."

I paused again. I was too far in, I had to do it. My boxers dropped around my feet.

"Fold your clothes and put them on the bed slave." I did so. That was it, I was standing naked in front of some man I had just met, a camera taking it all in. I picked up my keys. He looked me up and down, grinning from ear to ear.

"Can I go now...master?" I asked.

"Yes, but give your keys to Jerry at the front desk. Do as he asks. Then return here promptly."

"Ok."

Turning, I poked my head out the door. All clear. I stepped all the way out, closing the door behind me. It closed with the loudest bang I'd ever heard. I was trapped now, outside completely naked. Suddenly, it was very cold. I ran down to my car as fast as I could, jumping down the stairs. Car locked I turned back to the stairs...then I remembered Jerry.

I walked up to the front door. Through the glass I saw Jerry sitting at the desk, newspaper in hand. I bravely strode through the door, the bell announcing my entrance. He glanced up and barely moved, a smile on his face.

"Lose something?" he asked.

"I need to leave my key with you."

"Right. Set it on the desk" I nervously approached and set my key down. He simply smiled, staring at me. I turned to go.

"Ohh, wait. Do me a favor, grab me that newspaper from underneath the table." He said, pointing at a nearby table. I went and grabbed it, quickly bending to pick it up. I heard his sharp intake of breath and realized why he wanted me to do that. The same trick I had always enjoyed seeing pulled on girls. I set the newspaper down on his desk and he rose. He walked around me, cutting off the door.

"You look what, twenty years old? Maybe 150 pounds, 5'9. Blonde, very athletic. Average penis."

"Excuse me, I have to g-" I started.

"What I wouldn't give to fuck that ass of yours raw." He continued. I heard a snicker and saw another greasy man standing at the back door chewing on a toothpick. "You wouldn't be able to fucking walk."

I smiled and tried to walk past but he stepped in front of me again.

"You ain't felt anything like what I'd do to you".

"Well I never will since you will never, ever touch me in your life fatass." I snapped back. I just wanted to get back to the hotel room and away from these lewd guys.

"We'll see about that." He grunted. As I walked by he slapped my ass, hard. I jumped forward and almost turned, but instead just kept walking by some unknown inner strength. No one touches me like that.

I ran back up the stairs and knocked on the door. My new master opened it. Stepping inside he observed my red ass. "Looks like someone got in trouble."

I said nothing. Then I noticed my clothes were missing. Before I could say anything he explained, "I put them away for now, don't worry. You won't need them. They are in the closet."

I nodded. I was getting nervous again.

"Are you ready to begin?" Without waiting for an answer he stepped forward and guided me to the bed. A blindfold sent my world into darkness. He pulled out handcuffs and cuffed my wrists together. Next came some rope, my feet tied together. I couldn't move. He spoke as he walked into the bathroom.

"I like my slaves to be exhausted before I actually touch them, so what happens next won't involve me."

What did that mean?

"You said in our conversations this was your first time being with a man -- well then I have the best way to break you in. What's the biggest thing you've ever had in your asshole?" He asked.

"Uh...just a finger I guess." I hadn't experimented much with that. Then a piece of cloth was tied tightly around my mouth so I couldn't speak. It was almost too tight.

"Well that must change."

With that the door opened and feet stumped in. My heart went to my throat. Someone else was in the room. I stiffened on the bed. Then next to me ear.

"Hey little boy." It was Jerry. A familiar snicker from behind meant the greasy guy was present too. I felt like I was going to die.

BOOM! I was thrown to the floor. Clothes were being taken off. A belt snapped my ass. I tried moving but couldn't get far. Jerry's body laid down on me, pinning me to the ground. His stench engulfed me and I gagged.

"Listen little boy and listen well. You will suck my cock or I will rape you in the ass. If you bite me, so help you..." He pulled me to my knees and pulled the gag down.

"Wait!" I started. "Do you have an-" and then suddenly a giant cock was shoved into my mouth. My first cock. I couldn't breath. It was massive and went to the back of my throat, causing me to choke. I couldn't breath through my nose because of the smell and the cock tasted disgusting, but he started thrusting back and forth and I spent all my energy just trying to breath. Greasy was then behind me, his hands fondling my body.

Then the impossible happened. My cock was getting hard. As much as I tried to tell myself I hated it, my body loved it.

"I think he likes it Jerry." The greasy man said.

"Well then, I take that as an open invitation" He withdrew his cock and I sucked in big gulps of air. My relief lasted only a moment. I was thrown on my stomach. My feet were untied and then retied spread apart, the other ends attached to the bed posts. I knew what they were going to do, but was not nearly prepared for how it happened.

Without lube or anything, the massive cock pressed against my asshole. I yelled out, just as a smaller cock was placed in my mouth. The cock was pushed against my ass, struggling to break in. And it did. I writhed in agony. I had never experienced such a feeling of penetration.

Lying on my stomach with hands behind my back, two men were roasting me. And the camera and master were watching. I was numbed to the pain.

"He's so fucking tight!" Jerry called out. I noticed I was sucking the cock in my mouth with vigor. Greasy quickly exploded, warm cum filling my mouth, making me choke once again. Almost immediately after, with one big thrust, more cum filled my ass. I lay still, exhausted. My tormenters grunted and stepped back. Jerry stopped to whip his cock on my ass.

"Untie him and put him on the bed," I heard my master softly whisper. "I have a few more guests coming."

20 / Male / Slave / Gay / Dubai

LIKES / DISLIKES / LIMITS

I'M BACK EVERYONE!

I am that little bitch that you've been looking for.

PM Dares

Kik: jsdpunk99
JosephDaftPunk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk